Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
you are aware that only 1% up to 5% get to public knowledge right? the free man project released 400 blacks due to malpractice in 1 single year!
Blacks being the key word there. Your country is racist as shit and nobody cares about minorities. Cops can shoot black people with impunity in your country, but when a cop blows away a white women, he gets incarcerated. A white male being thrown in jail with no evidence to support the case? It would blow up.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Blacks being the key word there. Your country is racist as shit and nobody cares about minorities. Cops can shoot black people with impunity in your country, but when a cop blows away a white women, he gets incarcerated. A white male being thrown in jail with no evidence to support the case? It would blow up.
Can we NOT turn this thread into some political race shit please?

One of the reasons why I stopped watching the news is because of the same "blah blah" over and over again

Last edited:

maxrevenge

Nov 24, 2020
I mean seriously who would hate Jill? I love Jill and I love Bella, plzzzz give the three of us a chance to discover our relationship together. Its heart-breaking to reject one of them for the other. Rejecting the other three characters is okay for me, just those two....

BigBlueCakes

Oct 30, 2021
I did a "best girl" poll a few months ago:

I wonder if some girls have become more popular? Last time Sage was Nr.1 in terms of votes by far, followed by Jill and Bella.

Who is the best girl right now for you?
There's a minority here that hates Sage's transformation from DIK to CHICK but it seems I and the majority love it. Turns her from being at the bottom of my list back in Season 1 to the top IMO.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Just now posted on DPC's Patreon:

DIKs and HOTs!

Today I can proudly announce that "Being a DIK - Season 2" and "Being a DIK: Season 2 - The complete official guide" are coming to Steam on

January 6, 2022!

Follow and wishlist the DLC here:

The second season, including episodes 5-8, is packed with:

• Close to 14000 images
  • Over 900 animations
  • 58 special 2D-art pieces
  • 129 new songs
  • 54 new Steam achievements to hunt for
Love,

Dr PinkCake
nice, i will probably replay it then, but wont buy it, will use creamapi but probably wont have any protection

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Sage first, then Bella, although the storyline of Bella is far fetched, IMO. She´s too out of the league of the MC. But the date with her at the ending of this last update was amazing. Third would be a tie between Nicole and Quinn. After that, Lily and Riona. Jill is for me at the level of secondary characters, and Maya and Josy are not even in the game for me.
Bella and Jill's stories are both a bit "far fetched" imho but they are great characters and this game isn't supposed to be realistic. I agree with you on Sage, still the best girl overall. Very fun and she has great chemistry with the MC.

Lily has lots of potential (her scenes in the last two episodes were among the best) and I hope she has a bigger role in S3, would prefer her (and Quinn) being main girls over Maya and Josy

Reactions: J.A.L.
Aug 26, 2019
Can y
I did a "best girl" poll a few months ago:

I wonder if some girls have become more popular? Last time Sage was Nr.1 in terms of votes by far, followed by Jill and Bella.

Who is the best girl right now for you?
Can you do an new one after
I´m not sure, but I think I have read a comment here saying that DPC promised in Patreon not to finish BDK with a shitstorm, like Acting Lessons. Maybe someone here knows more about it.
I don't think he's going to do it again especially since it would be too predictable but the whole drugs and gang stuff must have a deeper meaning than just what's being shown

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I´m not sure, but I think I have read a comment here saying that DPC promised in Patreon not to finish BDK with a shitstorm, like Acting Lessons. Maybe someone here knows more about it.
Pulling something like that again would be a huge mistake. This game has way more fans than Acting Lessons and is very popular, if we get a shitty shock value ending people will be pissed like never before.

And so far this game is not really as dramatic as Acting Lessons so I doubt it gets that dark all of a sudden

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for info, it really reassuringly!)

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
i love sage but i think their relationship is more like fuck buddies than a love relationship
i didnt feel like she really like MC, she likes the sex and venting with MC but she really doesnt show love for him, besides i think she would change MC for chad if he call her to
bella's path is amazing but she has a lot of lugagge, besides the fact she turns out to be teacher of MC. i was always thirsty for bella scenes because i think they are the hotter in the game but at the same time i always thought that a love relationship with her would be very difficult
jill is like the best choice, a virgin naive beautiful and rich girl, very insecure that needs a lot of our help and at the same time she likes MC, cares about him and shows that. its like the perfect girl but i understand that people like other characteristics and dont like the "perfection" of jill, i mean, i fucked every girl i could in my playthrough :ROFLMAO:

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
i love sage but i think their relationship is more like fuck buddies than a love relationship
i didnt feel like she really like MC, she likes the sex and venting with MC but she really doesnt show love for him, besides i think she would change MC for chad if he call her to
bella's path is amazing but she has a lot of lugagge, besides the fact she turns out to be teacher of MC. i was always thirsty for bella scenes because i think they are the hotter in the game but at the same time i always thought that a love relationship with her would be very difficult
jill is like the best choice, a virgin naive beautiful and rich girl, very insecure that needs a lot of our help and at the same time she likes MC, cares about him and shows that. its like the perfect girl but i understand that people like other characteristics and dont like the "perfection" of jill, i mean, i fucked every girl i could in my playthrough :ROFLMAO:
Perfectly agree on every single word :D(y)

Reactions: JohnnyBlazePT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There are no bad choices here... everyone can find someone who he can relate to...

Sage : states she wants a fuck buddy... who would say no to that ?! :eek::LOL: Any complications in the following episodes... :eek:

Bella : don't know what she is thinking at this point... this is bound to self destruct itself ! :eek::LOL: But I would burn in hell if I would not go for that piece of ass ! :love:

Josy : the one who is in love with our ( ? :unsure: ) character... together with Maya just adds fuel to the complications... this trio solution is again... bound to self destruct itself ! ( or it will be the hardest path to maintain ! :eek::LOL: ) In single mode it makes the most sense for a college DIK ! :ROFLMAO:

Maya : finally found someone who she feels comfortable with... is this love ?! :eek::LOL: ( same as before ^ )

Jill : take it or leave it... the one who every male wants as wife ! :eek::LOL: Dramas approaching from right to left from left to right... o_O ( this will be a bitch to keep together as well :LOL: )

Quinn : the queen bitch who finally feels like she can be safe with someone ( MC ) :eek::LOL: As much as she tries to hide it she is falling for our character... ( tons of twists and turns dead ahead ! :LOL: )

HOTs : with the exception of Elena Riona and Ashley they all are just sluts ! :eek::LOL: Whether or not they will be avaiable... stay tuned for a couple of years ! :eek::LOL:

Pink Rose : with the exception of Envy they are just having as much fun with the MC as he is having with them... :eek::LOL: Whether or not Envy can be persuaded for a relationship... :unsure: Give your best Lamb Chop ! :ROFLMAO:

MILFs : seems this is a waste of time... :eek: None of them seems to fit the bill... but a mighty fine " waste of time " ! :LOL:

All the not mentioned or upcoming interested parties : here to stir some shit up ?!? :eek: WELCOME ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RukiRG

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's not possible to hook up with Sally right?
I would be all over Sally if I had a chance but unfortunately, like every other petite character, she is already taken and unobtainable. This is another game that suffers from a lack of body types. The closes you get is Josy but she is crazy thinking her bust is "small". I wish there was an LI with a figure like Sally or Elena.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes