Paulek

Jun 8, 2017
WTF ??? o_O Dude let's get this out of the way first the 2d arts that you buy from Jacob and can be accessed via the phone you put them in the frame(s) ( chapter 8 ) that are at your desk and can be changed at will there ! And to access them all do the DIK and CHICK routes and fuck every living being there is ! :KEK: It's quite simple actually innit ? ;)
I understand that. But what about locked wallpapers on MC phone?
1638439794782.png

The official walktrough also says something else.
1638439856296.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've tried this with the new version but after the terminal icon bounces a few times it crashes without warning message. Now it's also happening with the older version of BAD, could it be something related to the new iOS Monterey? A month ago I still could play the older version without any issue.

EDIT: After trying to open the older version through terminal several times this is what I got:

Code:
Air-de-Rangel:~ Rangel$ /Users/Rangel/Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/BeingADIK ; exit;
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
ImportError: No module named site
logout
That error means the application can't find the Python libraries. This is strange, as the game has Python build in and does not rely on Python being installed on the system. Check /Contents/lib/python2.7.

Last edited:

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
my game keep crashing when put the update patch into the game folder... I am trying to download a new one but how can I restore my old saves? tysm

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
my game keep crashing when put the update patch into the game folder... I am trying to download a new one but how can I restore my old saves? tysm
The saves are separated so if you fuck up an update they won't be lost... don't worry... ;)

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So many people had that thought. But I gotta ask, in what world would an undercover cop actually strip naked and dance in a strip club? Or give students blowjobs? Or actually have sex with them?
She's a young girl just having some fun at undercover work haha.
About Lily, how old is she? About 21 or 22, I guess. Probably she started dancing when she turned 21 (or it´s legal at 18?) and has been dancing for a few months, not years. If she were older, she would consider a 19 years old boy too young for her. Are there undercover cops so young? I don´t think so. And, over all, why would she be a cop? I don´t see any clue in the game about it. What is she investigating at a strip club? A bunch of strippers smoking some pot? And you could say "she´s investigating Quinn´s ring of prostitution and drugs". Well, she doesn´t need a cover as a stripper for that. Just being a pretty first year student. For the same reason, you could think that Camila is the undercover cop. Also, it´s not the calabrese mafia. You don´t need undercover cops to investigate a bunch of college girls dealing with pot and pills and fucking guys around for money, or petty dealers like Vinnie or that Buddy.

The only mysterious thing about Lily is this: she spends the nights dancing in the club, mornings at class, afternoons hanging around with the HOTs (she appears in a lot of scenes since she´s in the game), she parties... When does she sleeps?
She is clearly hiding something, or she wants to take the whole drug business for herself, and by the way, what is this blue van? which we see twice in the whole game.

Reactions: J.A.L.

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
can anyone tell me what variables to set in the ren'py file to make sure I can archive the house cleaning success and have the money to repair the windows

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Sally is definitely getting some sexy content in the future, she got her own Rewards page this Episode after all.
I think it's funny that Sally's rewards are the only one where it's implied that MC was cheating. One of pages has a framed picture of Sage in the background, and MC is wearing a ring.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
can anyone tell me what variables to set in the ren'py file to make sure I can archive the house cleaning success and have the money to repair the windows
It´s an easy minigame, actually. You don´t need to cheat. Just don´t send DIKs to work outside the mansion at first. Try to get as many rooms done as possible every round in order of getting more experience points, and use them to get, after a few rounds, at least 3 good workers with 80-90% of experience in all the variables, except the one of working outside. Once the mansion is near being finished (when you have 2 or 3 rounds left), you start using the experience points in the variable of "working outside" of your best workers to reach about 80-90% of experience in that variable too, and being able to get the $$$$ jobs for them. Your worst workers can finish the mansion and get some $ and $$ jobs. That way, you will finish with more than enough money.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Whenever someone disses Jill, just remember future Quinn...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compared to the prize

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haters gotta hate
Beautiful render. Even though it's not official or anything, I saved it to my Jill screenshots collection :love:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Fuck, I never noticed that. There's a creeper around the mansion? I must've not been paying full attention going through the game these last 4-5 days. I wonder if it's one of the other DIKs or an actual intruder/creeper. Well fuck that I'm not that curious enough to go through the game again right now to find out, but that's two things you mentioned that I want to know; the alternate song for Jill, and the creeper
Alternate song for Jill?
Seems i'm missing something. Can you explain it a bit for me? Haven't got a clue how or where to see it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Give mansion_money = 614 at least and you can boost up everyone to 100% after the first round is done ! :LOL: Not sure if it's a good thing though... maybe there are some perks to it if Rusty sells his " passion wagon " :KEK:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alternate song for Jill?
Seems i'm missing something. Can you explain it a bit for me? Haven't got a clue how or where to see it.
When Jill calls the MC during her practice and she's all nervous (I believe it's Ep. 6) before you leave the auditorium, there's a choice to be made to tell her about the songs.

I always choose the second option and I always wondered what would happen if you chose the first instead

1638443783180.png
Post Edit; This site better start working. It doesn't even sync my Patreon pledges. Pledged to DPC two days ago, damn icon isn't showing, really aggravating me

Reactions: Klopdwerg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alternate song for Jill?
The time after you fought ( or not ! :LOL: ) with Tommy you will meet Jill at the auditorium once again... somewhere at the end you can advise Jill to change the play or stick to them as they are... no real consequence though... alternate music(s) during chapter 8 recital... Since the MC mentions Jill that she should play HOW she feels there might be again some alternate opportunities there according to how jealous Jill is ?!? I'm not interested in something as nuisance as this but if someone is interested... it's worth a try ! :whistle:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
When Jill calls the MC during her practice and she's all nervous (I believe it's Ep. 6) before you leave the auditorium, there's a choice to be made to tell her about the songs.

I always choose the second option and I always wondered what would happen if you chose the first instead

Post Edit; This site better start working. It doesn't even sync my Patreon pledges. Pledged to DPC two days ago, damn icon isn't showing, really aggravating me
Thanks, but now i'm interested as well. Same as you i allways choose the 2nd option.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021

Jill indeed plays an alternate song if different song is chosen which is actually better imo.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jill indeed plays an alternate song if different song is chosen which is actually better imo.
Question remains how many alternates are there ( if there are any... ) ;) Dunno why but I liked too the alternate as well... not that there's something wrong with the original play though ! :LOL:

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Question remains how many alternates are there ( if there are any... ) ;) Dunno why but I liked too the alternate as well... not that there's something wrong with the original play though ! :LOL:
There is only one alternative.
If anyone wants to try...type ep6_different_song=True in the console before jill gets up on stage. The first jill solo will change.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There is only one alternative.
If anyone wants to try...type ep6_different_song=True in the console before jill gets up on stage. The first jill solo will change.
I know that alternate but there are JillJealous points as well... since the MC told her to play according how she feels... there might be other songs in the game... no real difference though :p

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
It´s an easy minigame, actually. You don´t need to cheat. Just don´t send DIKs to work outside the mansion at first. Try to get as many rooms done as possible every round in order of getting more experience points, and use them to get, after a few rounds, at least 3 good workers with 80-90% of experience in all the variables, except the one of working outside. Once the mansion is near being finished (when you have 2 or 3 rounds left), you start using the experience points in the variable of "working outside" of your best workers to reach about 80-90% of experience in that variable too, and being able to get the $$$$ jobs for them. Your worst workers can finish the mansion and get some $ and $$ jobs. That way, you will finish with more than enough money.
the problem is that my oldest save is placed in episode 7 so I would have to start a new game to be able to archive it correctly :( . if someone who archived it could share a save I could copy the correct variables and save me a lot of time ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes