BigBlueCakes

Oct 30, 2021
It only happens on neutral, which is weird cause I thought she trusted you more if you were chick. Yeah, and sadly it doesn't appear on the gallery, DPC probably wanted to "reward" neutral players in secret.
My save is neutral yet I still don't get the cum inside scene so I think it might be dependent on whether you have been favoring Maya over Josy instead.

Reactions: Ilhares

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
"So many people had that thought. But I gotta ask, in what world would an undercover cop actually strip naked and dance in a strip club? Or give students blowjobs? Or actually have sex with them?"

Check out the 1995 softcore classic "Undercover" starring Athena Massey as a gorgeous cop who goes undercover at a local brothel and ends up becoming corrupted and having actual sex with the johns.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
"So many people had that thought. But I gotta ask, in what world would an undercover cop actually strip naked and dance in a strip club? Or give students blowjobs? Or actually have sex with them?"

Check out the 1995 softcore classic "Undercover" starring Athena Massey as a gorgeous cop who goes undercover at a local brothel and ends up becoming corrupted and having actual sex with the johns.
I mean, real vice cops get blow jobs and more from women before arrest all the time. Entrapment has basically been made legal by the courts for a misdemeanor offense, in the US.

Reactions: Ilhares

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
It has nothing to do with the pevious game it looks much more like a person walking than a flickering light from a shortage.
Alright, but tell me if I'm wrong... Is not one or two lights in the middle which doesn't "flickering"? Because if somebody pass between the lights and broken windows, all lights are supposed to "flicker"...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Alright, but tell me if I'm wrong... Is not one or two lights in the middle which doesn't "flickering"? Because if somebody pass between the lights and broken windows, all lights are supposed to "flicker"...
I suppose anything is possible, though it would be very odd that that's the only instance of electrical problems with the mansion ever. It's way more likely to be a person. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Yeah, I got called a name for saying that yesterday, just Ignored the bastard for it. Having only Jill in my montage during breakfast made me feel pretty damn happy. One of the biggest highlights for me so far since I started playing this game back when I got Season 1 on Steam
Whenever someone disses Jill, just remember future Quinn...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compared to the prize

Haters gotta hate

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fucking hell, this server! Given how many times you have to click just to “like” someone’s post at the moment, if you get any likes at all, your post must be really worth it! :LOL:
So many people had that thought. But I gotta ask, in what world would an undercover cop actually strip naked and dance in a strip club? Or give students blowjobs? Or actually have sex with them?
Her hanging out and smoking joints with the other Pink Rose girls (this is probably the batch she procured through Quinn) indicates she probably isn’t Vice.
Just like at the beginning of the Maya story... you can play with her pussy if you are dtype from 0 till -3 ( IIRC :LOL: ) this would be just like that one…
Something I meant to mention a while ago, if the MC is a “massive” chick, he doesn’t get it on with Maya in that scene. So only dtype -2 to 0 inclusive. Does that mean a massive chick is too wimpy for Maya? :unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
My save is neutral yet I still don't get the cum inside scene so I think it might be dependent on whether you have been favoring Maya over Josy instead.
I had one save path where I split it at the point where I have to decide if I'm going after Maya or if I stay with Josy after her father visits. That was the deciding factor in my playthrough. if I followed Josy, Maya didn't even want to screw around at the spa, and had me pull out in the classroom.

Compared to the prize

Haters gotta hate
This isn't an either/or situation. There's a vast world full of "None of the Above" available.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Jill is a spoiled and capricious girl from a rich family. She comes to surprise you without even calling and gets offended when you'd rather help a friend than go on a stupid date with a raccoon.
View attachment 1526513
She thinks that everyone owes her. She lives in her fictional world of affectionate puppies and kind fairies. She agrees to Tybalt's stupid blackmail. We are lucky that Tybalt is so stupid that he did not blackmail her with a blowjob. I'm sure if Tommy were in Tybalt's place, Jill has been fucking him behind MС's back for a long time!
View attachment 1526512 I
View attachment 1526515
I hate her. For her stupidity and naivety, for the fact that she pretends to be a princess. I'm so glad I managed to fuck Bella in front of her. The best moment of the episode!
While I don't hate her, I find her annoying for similar reasons. She does act entirely self-righteous, as if she's "doing the right thing" all the time. But good intentions don't equal good results when applied with such ignorance. Which brings us to the other point - naivete is not a virtue by itself, nor is her inability to make compromises. She's just a sheltered hard conservative, who acts like the perfect little princess.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
if I followed Josy, Maya didn't even want to screw around at the spa
If you follow Josy after the party and then go to hang out with Maya and watch the movie after the text (chapter 7 I think) she will have a threesome at the spa. I'm not sure about the creampie though, I don't remember.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Yes, I think the requirement is to hangout with her, after texting in episode 7. The one that u bring a tv to her room.

Reactions: dalli_x

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017

Compared to the prize

Haters gotta hate
If you want to be realistic about it:
- Quinn is more likely to end up dead with a needle in her arm, or simply go to prison.
- Jill is either going to blueball MC like 90% of the time after marriage, or after being repressed for so long, she's going to turn into a slut and fuck half his friends.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
newb question, how do you learn Jill's song?
If I remember correctly there're 3 times, when you need to "practice" the song:
1. In Episode 4, when you have the 1st free roam (depending, where you're staying at the moment)
2. In Episode 6, also the first free roam of the Episode
3. In Episode 8, (suprise) at the first free roam..

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
Ok, I just got tazed and ended up at the DIK house.. I have talked to everyone and looked everywhere, so what now? I have been clicking arrows for an hour, but there is no more I can do. How do I end this night and get out of the house? No more people to talk to, no more places to look around. Can't drink or anything so what next??

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
kinda low blow to have 6 LI's and many side girs and expect the game developer to push forward a few weeks relationship with only 4 episodes, considering the relationship officially starts at episode 4, to early to demand anything in that regards
Depends on how you look at it. If the reward is an actual throuple, maybe it's a fair trade-off? It's not like the game wasn't fun when I stayed loyal to M&J in Season 2. As long as the other routes are still open (including, presumably, eventual solo paths for Maya or Josy), I think locking one off early wouldn't be that bad.

And it would make a hell of a lot more sense than Maya's "no strings attached" line.

Fucking hell, this server! Given how many times you have to click just to “like” someone’s post at the moment, if you get any likes at all, your post must be really worth it! :LOL:

Her hanging out and smoking joints with the other Pink Rose girls (this is probably the batch she procured through Quinn) indicates she probably isn’t Vice.

Something I meant to mention a while ago, if the MC is a “massive” chick, he doesn’t get it on with Maya in that scene. So only dtype -2 to 0 inclusive. Does that mean a massive chick is too wimpy for Maya? :unsure:
I believe the idea is that a Massive CHICK MC won't nudge Maya out of her comfort zone enough to get the make out rolling. Whether that's wimpy or respectful is a matter of opinion.

I really like that scene, BTW. It's one of the few interesting uses of the status system that isn't just "more extreme more better" but still makes sense. A shame those instances are so thin on the ground.

I had one save path where I split it at the point where I have to decide if I'm going after Maya or if I stay with Josy after her father visits. That was the deciding factor in my playthrough. if I followed Josy, Maya didn't even want to screw around at the spa, and had me pull out in the classroom.

This isn't an either/or situation. There's a vast world full of "None of the Above" available.
From what I can tell, the key was visiting Maya in Episode 7. If you visit Maya she finally warms up to sex with the MC and realizes she doesn't need the lube anymore. If you visit Josy (or presumably just skipped the lewd scene with Maya), she won't take a turn with the MC in the hot tub and is still nervous about cumming inside her in the classroom.

Why is their a pantsless girl in Tremolo's high school hallway? Over on the left there.... View attachment 1527183
I think she's wearing tight jeans, they just don't show up well thanks to the sepia tone washing out the colors.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes