DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
About Jill. It is not because we refuse a date with her that the relationship ends (she is not happy, and boom it's over). This is because during this date things happen that bring the two together (for example the MC talking about his mother).

To make an analogy with the relation point system (I don't know if it's coded like this or not, I'm saying this to illustrate). We lose a point by refusing to go with her, but it is not this point that we miss at the end, it is the 5 points that we do not gain
during the date.

As for the end of the game. He won't do the same shot from AL again, but don't expect a happy ending for everyone either. If the MC doesn't behave like a big asshole with his LI (from Episode 9), there should be a happy ending (at least about the MC's love life). On the other hand, the other characters, some will suffer.

For example, I can't imagine a happy ending with Quinn. Or if she is spared, others will suffer in her place.
Yeah there will be always characters who won't have an happy ending.

But considering this game's more lighthearted setting I would be very surprised if DPC decides to give bad endings only to LIs that we choose, bittersweet endings like MC and the LI splitting on friendly terms and each going their separate ways would be fine by me, but giving us sad or bad endings (as the only option) is so overused nowadays that it would probably just diminish the whole experience for me personally.

Reactions: chociar666

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Something that concerns me, it's that everytime you have intimate relations with Bella, the scene often cuts out to someone apparently watching from the window, probably the husband?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Something that concerns me, it's that everytime you have intimate relations with Bella, the scene often cuts out to someone apparently watching from the window, probably the husband?
I get the impression he as been gone for a very long time, it's very unlikely DPC would write him back in as some sideline stalker but I guess it could happen. What has me more concerned is who is skulking around the mansion at night, when you see someone walk through the lights after he puts the tarp up.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I get the impression he as been gone for a very long time, it's very unlikely DPC would write him back in as some sideline stalker but I guess it could happen. What has me more concerned is who is skulking around the mansion at night, when you see someone walk through the lights after he puts the tarp up.
Fuck, I never noticed that. There's a creeper around the mansion? I must've not been paying full attention going through the game these last 4-5 days. I wonder if it's one of the other DIKs or an actual intruder/creeper. Well fuck that I'm not that curious enough to go through the game again right now to find out, but that's two things you mentioned that I want to know; the alternate song for Jill, and the creeper

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Fuck, I never noticed that. There's a creeper around the mansion? I must've not been paying full attention going through the game these last 4-5 days. I wonder if it's one of the other DIKs or an actual intruder/creeper. Well fuck that I'm not that curious enough to go through the game again right now to find out, but that's two things you mentioned that I want to know; the alternate song for Jill, and the creeper
newb question, how do you learn Jill's song?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
newb question, how do you learn Jill's song?
you have to click on your guitar in your room at different times during the episodes, I believe you have to have stayed on her path to the point where she plays her song on the piano, then the MC takes the sheet music after that you can practice it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
you have to click on your guitar in your room at different times during the episodes, I believe you have to have stayed on her path to the point where she plays her song on the piano, then the MC takes the sheet music after that you can practice it.
You get the sheet music before the first date. I just finished setting up a Bella save and I didn't make any moves on her and could still practice her song. If your on her path or not you can still help her with the recital. It may have something to do with her relationship points for her to call and invite you but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: horusxcaen82

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
You get the sheet music before the first date. I just finished setting up a Bella save and I didn't make any moves on her and could still practice her song. If your on her path or not you can still help her with the recital. It may have something to do with her relationship points for her to call and invite you but don't quote me on that.
yeah thats true, I was able to do the recital help during my Maya/Josy path.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
a figure like Sally or Elena
Elena has no figure. Tybalt has a better ass than Elena.

OK. Bad example, because Tybalt has a fantastic ass:

1638405367981.png

Don't get me wrong - I really like Elena. She's smart, sensible yet free, fun, funny, devoted, but completely unattractive to me (unlike my fiery little minx Sally). However, when the opportunity arises, still will smash (with brother John Boy's permission, of course).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 1526974

Don't get me wrong - I really like Elena. She's smart, sensible yet free, fun, funny, devoted, but completely unattractive to me (unlike my fiery little minx Sally). However, when the opportunity arises, still will smash (with brother John Boy's permission, of course).
Different strokes for different folks. She's a 10 in my book.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Why the fuck did i start this game... now I can’t look at other games as before, my God, this game is like a Red Dead Redemption 2 in the avn genre. Masterpiece.
Dev warned me that this game can cause sadness, why I didn’t listen.

PS I thought Lily was an undercover cop.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 1526974

to each there hoe

Reactions: OFT

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I did a "best girl" poll a few months ago:

I wonder if some girls have become more popular? Last time Sage was Nr.1 in terms of votes by far, followed by Jill and Bella.

Who is the best girl right now for you?
Jill...Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and always.....Except when she dumped my MC in this last episode because I had the wrong save loaded.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes