Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If you go the Jill route there is no walk of shame because the MC will tell her to go out the window as it has a glass patio door next to it.
That original comment was from back in March mate. Long before we even knew about the ep. 8 Jill action. How did you even find that? It's about 1000 pages back!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How to be in Jill route?
Just keep holding her hand and kissing her on dates. It's actually harder to not be on her route. Playing her song and helping with the recital aren't necessary for it but they are highly recommended. Also you can't be a Dik and still be with her.

Reactions: Ara-sH

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That original comment was from back in March mate. Long before we even knew about the ep. 8 Jill action. How did you even find that? It's about 1000 pages back!
I think someone else quoted it and I click on the quote, just assumed it was an up to date quote, didn't go searching for it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sarah and Melanie, but it's never stated that they invited him. If anyone did it was most likely John. But who knows?
Sage talks to both of them outside the room that Chad and his mate were in and they tell her that Chad was their friend so had a right to invite him. Not sure if it depends on whether you tell Sage or not about Chad being gay.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Sage talks to both of them outside the room that Chad and his mate were in and they tell her that Chad was their friend so had a right to invite him. Not sure if it depends on whether you tell Sage or not about Chad being gay.
I seems it does because I never told Sage about Troy and they stay in the room together and don't talk to Sage.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I seems it does because I never told Sage about Troy and they stay in the room together and don't talk to Sage.
I just know that in my game that happens, Chad and his mate left the room after Sarah ran up stairs and told them that Sage knew that Chad was there and they left. As they left the room Sage was outside in the hallway and Chad sort of sheepishly just walks past not saying anything, if you go up and talk to Sage after as she stands there with the other 2 girls you hear their conversation.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

The walkthroughs for Season 1 and Season 2 have been updated.
They cover episodes 1-4 and episodes 5-8, respectively.
I have reformatted the guides to increase legibility.
Enjoy, and thanks for your donation!

Enjoy guys :love:
Thanks King :Kappa:(y)

After a short perusal of the ep 8 walkthrough, I'm a bit disappointed with the reactivity of some things but even more confused about the Others path than I was previously :HideThePain: According to the walkthrough, the Others option is only available if you aren't in Josy's and Maya's relationship and don't have a successful relationship with Jill. Those are basically the requirements for chasing Quinn at this point but my concern is that the overall requirements for Others doesn't mention a single specific girl you had to have been with, does that mean that you can effectively bang none of the side girls and still get the Others path? That seems weirdly designed. Like, you can choose Others and if you have turned down or missed required scenes for Quinn/Lily/Nicole/etc. what exactly does the path consist of? Paying for sex from the restaurant/Madame? Is the Others path actually the Incel path? :KEK: Or is the Others path actually the Zoey path and DPC couldn't name it that because he put her cliffhanger after the choice?

I really wish DPC had just bit the bullet and turned the Others path into the Quinn path or Zoey path or at the very least named it something indicative of what it actually is like the Playboy path or something. 'Others' is too nebulous and it's gonna make discussion really confusing once that path starts and some of us are on the Others Quinn path and the Others non-Quinn path and the Others Quinn+Lily non-Nicole+Madame path.

My ultimate fear, given that it appears you can bang no one and still be on it, is that the Others path will just be the main story that every other main LI path gets concerning the diary and whatever, plus random and disconnected lewd scenes with whichever side girl you've banged to fill the quota. Essentially, instead of a coherent narrative built around a relationship, the Others path would just be the MC flitting from random lewd scene -> main story -> random lewd scene. The best case scenario would be an Others path where we get an actual story with Quinn and Lily and Nicole all bundled into one somehow but again seeing as how you can apparently skip all the girls and still be on the Others path I'm struggling to imagine the logistics of such a path.

I'm still waiting for someone big brained to allay all my fears about the Others path and explain it so my monkey brain can understand what will happen on it :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya Baily Bailey (corrected so felicemastronzo won't send Dalli into a conniption)
Derek Bailey
Patrick Bailey

Tybalt Burke
Jade Burke
Stephen Burke
Sage Burke (presumably)

Cathy Jones
Isabella Roberts
Jill Royce
Rusty Burgmeister
Hagar Schmidt
Philip Hoff
Mona Davis
Karen Rebecca Johnson

EDIT: Compliments of JamieSadistic (how the hell could I have forgotten about Chad?)
Chad Connor (maybe, according to ename144's keen eye)
John Hanson (ditto above)

EDIT: (please direct any doubts to AchedCroissant :KEK:)
Nora Bailey

EDIT: Compliments of ename144
Benjamin Ingsfeldt
Anthony Drake (maybe)

Did I leave anyone out?
Here's another one: Bianca Thomson.
Names_bianca.png
Given her possible connection to Lynette's friend, that may be one to watch for.

Thanks King :Kappa:(y)

After a short perusal of the ep 8 walkthrough, I'm a bit disappointed with the reactivity of some things but even more confused about the Others path than I was previously :HideThePain: According to the walkthrough, the Others option is only available if you aren't in Josy's and Maya's relationship and don't have a successful relationship with Jill. Those are basically the requirements for chasing Quinn at this point but my concern is that the overall requirements for Others doesn't mention a single specific girl you had to have been with, does that mean that you can effectively bang none of the side girls and still get the Others path? That seems weirdly designed. Like, you can choose Others and if you have turned down or missed required scenes for Quinn/Lily/Nicole/etc. what exactly does the path consist of? Paying for sex from the restaurant/Madame? Is the Others path actually the Incel path? :KEK: Or is the Others path actually the Zoey path and DPC couldn't name it that because he put her cliffhanger after the choice?

I really wish DPC had just bit the bullet and turned the Others path into the Quinn path or Zoey path or at the very least named it something indicative of what it actually is like the Playboy path or something. 'Others' is too nebulous and it's gonna make discussion really confusing once that path starts and some of us are on the Others Quinn path and the Others non-Quinn path and the Others Quinn+Lily non-Nicole+Madame path.

My ultimate fear, given that it appears you can bang no one and still be on it, is that the Others path will just be the main story that every other main LI path gets concerning the diary and whatever, plus random and disconnected lewd scenes with whichever side girl you've banged to fill the quota. Essentially, instead of a coherent narrative built around a relationship, the Others path would just be the MC flitting from random lewd scene -> main story -> random lewd scene. The best case scenario would be an Others path where we get an actual story with Quinn and Lily and Nicole all bundled into one somehow but again seeing as how you can apparently skip all the girls and still be on the Others path I'm struggling to imagine the logistics of such a path.

I'm still waiting for someone big brained to allay all my fears about the Others path and explain it so my monkey brain can understand what will happen on it :KEK:
Sexless runs are a possibility, so they need to go somewhere. Others seems like the logical place to put them. The main LI branches are about pursuing a specific romance option; Others is the MC deciding the current options aren't worth committing to. No reason he can't revisit that choice later.

I know you're eager for a Quinn route, but as the whole broccoli conversation points out Quinn is not offering a relationship right now. Hence Quinn is part of the Others branch. I wouldn't read more into it than that. There are still a bunch of variables that could matter within the branches. The Maya/Josy path had a lot of forked lewd scenes, for example. Likewise people who chose to be friends but still have feelings for Maya or Josy individually could be lumped in with Others as well if they don't pick a different LI. Quinn still has her own extensive set of variables, too.

It seems all but certain we're going to have to confirm our choice at some point in the future, and that would be a logical time for new paths to emerge. If Quinn is going to get a happy ending, that's when I would expect to see it start to take shape.

Just be patient and keep the faith until then. Maybe have some vegetables in the meantime, I hear they can be healthy for you. ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
but I don't think that was the tape that was shown to the DIKs more likely the footage of you in the school closet :LOL:
It was absolutely the footage shown to the DIK's. It's on her bed, from exactly the angle you would get from her holding the phone while he has his hands handcuffed to the bed.

Reactions: Ilhares

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Still generally agree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Believe me, you and I are hoping for the same thing. I just don't see a way for it it happen given how things have unfolded.

To extend the original metaphor, it would be akin to the jeweler forcing us to pick between a bunch of unset gems then foiling the one we pick. We were already sold on it, what does the extra shine accomplish?

Beats me. Still, as therapeutic as it's been to talk through my Zoey concerns, I should probably give it a rest until we actually see her in action. I'll try to shut up about it for now. :censored:
I have a few bones to pick with those responses, but that makes this more fun :cool:

Beyond those topics, I'll probably take some time to pull my thoughts about Quinn together sometime soon and post those as well. That girl deserves a serious character study :unsure:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
even knows what the unofficial third date rule is
That's the first thing that came to my mind when she said that. But Tybalt being well, Tybalt, I don't even think it was part of his plan. Thee dates strait into marriage... How could he even think that would work for him. Like Heather would say "He understands social cues like an autistic".

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes