Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Really nice render of her.

You are def right about that. Kind of a dweeb sometimes
Well I would think it would come to a shock to some people. I mean, the MC doesn't have the best constitution, so he doesn't take such situations very well. If he did, he probably would've jumped both of them on the spot instead of storming out like a kid forced to do his homework before playing video games.

When it's the last thing you'd expect to happen, there has to be some shock, right? Just saying.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Because she deepthroats and does anal, duh
Ngl don't even want H-scenes of her. Just talking scenes with her get me going.
Yeah, I will admit that she is. If she wasn't who she was in this game, I'd have chased her first. She is beautiful. Then there was the cluck without the make-up as well, even better.
I feel you. I'm the same with Quinn but for some reason Rioooooooo totally has me around her finger.

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ngl don't even want H-scenes of her. Just talking scenes with her get me going.

I feel you. I'm the same with Quinn but for some reason Rioooooooo totally has me around her finger.
Among the HOTs, she's my favorite one, but I'm very biased towards Asian women since I love them so much, but Rio is the only girl that would make me do my one and only DIK run. I saw a couple of pictures of her the other day on google (fan renders) and I went all goo-goo-gaa-gaa over her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minus the cigarette, just perfect

Garen

May 6, 2017
Among the HOTs, she's my favorite one, but I'm very biased towards Asian women, but Rio is the only girl that would make me do my one and only DIK run.
The main story is setting off all sorts of red flags for her in association with Quinn and I'm going crazy with the anxiety. Sage is already my main pick among the main girls but god I need a happy ending with Rioooooooo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
She is anything BUT perfect knowing her good and bad sides but that doesn't even needed to fancy someone ! She is a prostitute ( which is bad I would say ) smokes ( even weed... I would not count that to positive either ) but at the same time she is a lovely petite and delicate flower ! :) Sticks out of the HOTs ( personal opinion ) and for the better... she is caring and smart... and that OCD of hers just makes her even more attractive :LOL: Not a relationship type though I'd love to see her too a bit more ( don't see why would not she be an option for DIK route ! ) Possibly the best choice from the HOTs I think so as well ( Sage Quinn excluded ! )

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The main story is setting off all sorts of red flags for her in association with Quinn and I'm going crazy with the anxiety. Sage is already my main pick among the main girls but god I need a happy ending with Rioooooooo
Yeah I'll wait and see where Rio's story goes before I contemplate doing a run for her. I don't see much of the DIK side in this game, and even though I've been dedicated to Jill for what seems like forever now, I do want to give Rio a go.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
All this talk about people working really doesn’t take into account the timeframe we’re dealing with.

Someone made an estimated how long they’ve been at B&R and it isn’t insane nobody has ended up working in that timeframe.

Maya put all her eggs in the free hots tuition basket. It’s been a week or so since that fell through. Not exactly an insane plot hole that she hasn’t immediately got a job. She could have at least acknowledged it I suppose but she went straight from relying on the hots to relying on Sage.

If everyone was level headed and executed plans to the letter straight away this wouldn’t be a story worth telling. Hindsight is 20/20 and finding it unbelievable a bunch of students are not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps at their first taste of adversity is pushing it a little bit.

Garen

May 6, 2017
She is anything BUT perfect knowing her good and bad sides but that doesn't even needed to fancy someone ! She is a prostitute ( which is bad I would say ) smokes ( even weed... I would not count that to positive either ) but at the same time she is a lovely petite and delicate flower ! :) Sticks out of the HOTs ( personal opinion ) and for the better... she is caring and smart... and that OCD of hers just makes her even more attractive :LOL: Not a relationship type though I'd love to see her too a bit more ( don't see why would not she be an option for DIK route ! ) Possibly the best choice from the HOTs I think so as well ( Sage Quinn excluded ! )
The cons don't matter since it's a story and the pros make her very attractive, yep.
BaDIK has done a lot for the "Not a relationship type but great to hang out" type girl and has many of them. It's been done very nicely and is super comfy.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I don´t know if DPC don´t hire help because he´s greedy, of hard to please and don´t want let go any part of his "creature". But, if the second case is the truth, there are a lot of tasks in a game like this one that doesn´t need to give up any creative control. Coding, for example. Or making certain routine renders, like the ones of empty rooms or sceneries and the ones of the cicle of two characters maintaining a conversation with close-ups of their faces and slight changes of expression, mouths open or closed, etc. Things like those than don´t need creativity, but for sure are time-consuming, and someone could do them for him while he makes more important things. Even if he don´t hire a writer/director and wants to retain control of all the game, there are a lot of things that could do for improving the game and shorten release times, by hiring some help.
The reluctance to expand a development team, even when the game's income allows it, is common to many indie projects.
Besides the reasons you mention, there is also the fact that creators are not managers, neither in their vocation nor in their abilities: they don't want to or can't devote time to supervising a team and ensure that their own inspiration is respected.

Many successful creators also express doubts about the capacity to reproduce a hit, which is why they tend to keep it going. It is their only source of income in a competitive niche market. How many of them are planning for a new project but years later still hadn't completed the previous one?

This aversion to risk-taking is typical of an industry that is still largely amateur and much more precarious than it seems. The amount of abandoned projects is proof of this.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If she'd just stop fucking everyone else already! :mad: :LOL:
That's why I wrote for " college life "... things are easy then and there nobody wants strings attached ( or if they do they can talk about it and turn to exclusive ) just have hmmm... fun ?! :LOL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The reluctance to expand a development team, even when the game's income allows it, is common to many indie projects.
Besides the reasons you mention, there is also the fact that creators are not managers, neither in their vocation nor in their abilities: they don't want to or can't devote time to supervising a team and ensure that their own inspiration is respected.

Many successful creators also express doubts about the capacity to reproduce a hit, which is why they tend to keep it going. It is their only source of income in a competitive niche market. How many of them are planning for a new project but years later still hadn't completed the previous one?

This aversion to risk-taking is typical of an industry that is still largely amateur and much more precarious than it seems. The amount of abandoned projects is proof of this.
He defo make a lot of money with people subscribing per month or randomly every month, and his game is great. But the wait to get an update once or twice per year is awful. That means we gonna spend 10 years to get this game done and every update will only give us 1hour of enjoyable gameplay.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
There is still hope yet for you mate ! :LOL: (y)
Gee thanks :ROFLMAO:

Yeah well. We all know how much I love Jill, but Rio, I don't know if it would be a lustful choice going after her, or do I give her character a fair and honest run like I've always done with Jill and all my other games? Maybe during the game's "off season" like we're in now, I'll most like give Riona and honest run. She's a pure DIK run though right, none of this neutral stuff?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The point of my post, which you obviously didn't get, is that the characters most in need of a job (MC, Maya) or Josy, an Economics Major who was depicted in the early game as a go getter who would earn at every opportunity, don't have job
From my non-American perspective, I imagine that when you borrow money for your education, it's not just to pay for school fees, but for accommodation and food.

Considering the (supposedly very high) cost of university, I don't imagine that part-time work is enough. That being said, we could say to ourselves that even if we do not earn enough, it is already a first step.

Except that as others have already explained, it is not possible with Maya's father. If he finds out that his daughter has a job, he follows through on his threat.

As for the others who don't work, so much the better for them. If they don't need the money for living expenses, no need for a job, they can use this free time for study and fun.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes