Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
He defo make a lot of money with people subscribing per month or randomly every month, and his game is great. But the wait to get an update once or twice per year is awful. That means we gonna spend 10 years to get this game done and every update will only give us 1hour of enjoyable gameplay.
As is the case for the majority of popular games on this site and your opinion is shared by a majority of fans. This is a general enough situation that we try to understand the causes from the creator's perspective and not just the player's.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
He defo make a lot of money with people subscribing per month or randomly every month, and his game is great. But the wait to get an update once or twice per year is awful. That means we gonna spend 10 years to get this game done and every update will only give us 1hour of enjoyable gameplay.
Yeah I'm sure I'll be in my early 50s once this game is done, if I don't die or be put in permanent psych ward first. That was my worry when I came back to this game; will I be alive long enough to see the end of it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Gee thanks :ROFLMAO:

Yeah well. We all know how much I love Jill, but Rio, I don't know if it would be a lustful choice going after her, or do I give her character a fair and honest run like I've always done with Jill and all my other games? Maybe during the game's "off season" like we're in now, I'll most like give Riona and honest run. She's a pure DIK run though right, none of this neutral stuff?
Weeell you kinda have to be on the dick side... but not as hardcore one... just keep an eye out for Quinns restaurant and go to the roof to smoke some weed and guess this is pretty much it... rest is in your capable hands regardless of affinity ! There is no real content for Rio sadly :( but as a side girls you will get great scenes with her if you are interested even a threesome with Cammy... although you should not be rude to her either if you wanna get that one ( optional you can stick to Rio ! ;) )

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I have a lot of empathy for Maya despite not having chosen her in the end. However, I'm afraid the free tuition thing will make her fall from the frying pan into the fire, i.e. into Burke's net. I hope I will have the chance to choose an alternative path for her, even if it's more difficult...

Reactions: Heycock

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
and then there's her recital appearance too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never use perfect, but she's my favourite side girl.

nice fan art but quite different from Rio in the game
DPC did the expressions for Josy extremely well this episode. He did before don't get me wrong but in EP.8 damn, he just captured her loving look so damn well. If anyone wasn't into Josy these renders should tip the wages .

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Maya&Josy what a pair of control freaks! For sure they want a spineless Tremolo to play him as a fiddle. They are not even in a real relationship with him, and trying to make him feel bad for a funny photo with other girls. That "we think higher of you" and the kiss is in the first page of the book "Course for manipulative bitches 101". I´m glad I have never played this path.
Bro, it’s just a small detail in the game that shows that actions have consequences like always… No need to get offended :rolleyes:

Maya & Josy are Chicks girls, you have the choice to take the cluck if you’re on the Dick Path. Their reactions to it is normal. It’s just a small reminder that once again a ‘Dick MC’ could be dumped because he’s not compatible. Just like Quinn can eventually dump the MC if he becomes a chick.

They may not be officially dating but you do sleep with and date them. There’s also a small reminder that your choices have consequences in the library.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Bro, it’s just a small detail in the game that shows that actions have consequences like always… No need to get offended :rolleyes:

Maya & Josy are Chicks girls, you have the choice to take the cluck if you’re on the Dick Path. Their reactions to it is normal. It’s just a small reminder that once again a ‘Dick MC’ could be dumped because he’s not compatible. Just like Quinn can eventually dump the MC if he becomes a chick.

They may not be officially dating but you do sleep with and date them. There’s also a small reminder that your choices have consequences in the library.
One too many fingers in one too many pies; that's why I do what I do in these games, because of shit like that.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021

Fuck them. They are already into a relationship with each other and lied Tremolo about it... and they think that Tremolo should close his doors with other girls and just wait until they decide... what? To admit him into their relationship like an a
anexo? And teaming up to control him into an spineless eunuch? My Tremolo already decided. To be with none of them. Sage would have never bitched her about a photo with other girls. Jill would give Tremolo something more in terms of commitment than M&J. And Bella is a goodness of sex. His "yoga sex" is just blow minding!!! :love: Any of them would be a better option.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Aaaand all hope is lost ! :FacePalm:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well, if I do a DIK Rio run, I can still avoid all that; not get involved with Maya or Jill or even Josy, right? I mean, let me be honest, a DIK run goes against everything I am as a person, I've said that before. I mean, I do like helping Jill, befriending Bella, and all that, it makes me happy.

But being a total assclown weed smoker, and a john for Quinn is just so not me. I'd have to drink a whole bottle of one of the saké products I have to probably tolerate it

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Well, if I do a DIK Rio run, I can still avoid all that; not get involved with Maya or Jill or even Josy,right? I mean, let me be honest, a DIK run goes against everything I am as a person, I've said that before. I mean, I do like helping Jill, befriending Bella, and all that, it makes me happy.

But being a total assclown weed smoker, and a john for Quinn is just so not me. I'd have to drink a whole bottle of one of the saké products I have to probably tolerate it
Sure as a person it goes for me too... with the extension that I would not want to be a dick to anyone... ( I would just stay away from those who I don't see eye to eye ) About Maya&Josy if you take the weed they will reject you so it's a decision there where do you wanna go onwards ?! ( not sure if this can be recovered with their solo attempt will have to test it first.... in 25 years or so :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) Quinn can be refused too ! It's the " smoking weed " that counts... although if you do a DIK run I would recommend to go for a full frontal attack on all fronts ! You can get everyone on that route in 1 ( ! ) run if you play your cards right ! Sure I guess this would mean you have to buy sake by the gallons ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: MILFS PINK ROSE HOTS QUINN all in one ! ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
good evenning everyone im having a problem with my game it takes me as i played it before and got all renders and some the dialogue as i already saw them, is there a way to wipe the game cache so i can start a new game?
If you are playing on a Windows PC, you will want to delete the persistent file in 2 locations. In your main game folder it will be under game\saves and under %appdata%\RenPy\BaDIK.

Delete the file in both locations and then start your game up, you'll be fresh as a daisy. Your savegames will still be intact if you want to keep them, but all the gallery and collectibles progress will be erased.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you are playing on a Windows PC, you will want to delete the persistent file in 2 locations. In your main game folder it will be under game\saves and under %appdata%\RenPy\BaDIK.

Delete the file in both locations and then start your game up, you'll be fresh as a daisy. Your savegames will still be intact if you want to keep them, but all the gallery and collectibles progress will be erased.
It is so... ( or something like this... I use Linux ) what I wanna know is what merit comes with this ?! :oops::unsure: Having to do the special renders once again is hardly a merit... so what else is there ? :p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Good advice....
One minor point on word selection.
None of us will ever be "Fresh as a Daisy" on our Hard Drives on this site...
Just sayin'
Peace!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sure as a person it goes for me too... with the extension that I would not want to be a dick to anyone... ( I would just stay away from those who I don't see eye to eye ) About Maya&Josy if you take the weed they will reject you so it's a decision there where do you wanna go onwards ?! ( not sure if this can be recovered with their solo attempt will have to test it first.... in 25 years or so :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) Quinn can be refused too ! It's the " smoking weed " that counts... although if you do a DIK run I would recommend to go for a full frontal attack on all fronts ! You can get everyone on that route in 1 ( ! ) run if you play your cards right ! Sure I guess this would mean you have to buy sake by the gallons ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: MILFS PINK ROSE HOTS QUINN all in one ! ;)
I guess it's all or nothing right? IF I'm going to do it, might as well just do it right

Reactions: Marley300

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

Well, if I do a DIK Rio run, I can still avoid all that; not get involved with Maya or Jill or even Josy, right? I mean, let me be honest, a DIK run goes against everything I am as a person, I've said that before. I mean, I do like helping Jill, befriending Bella, and all that, it makes me happy.

Or just be like me - not a saint, not a devil, just a normal human being on the Neutral Path. I am surprised in took me 8 episodes for it to perma lock me into Neutral.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I guess it's all or nothing right? IF I'm going to do it, might as well just do it right
It's up to you really... I'm just telling you this in case you should choose to do a DIK run you can get everything so all the content that you missed... ok some text variations maybe not but all that matters can be done ! ;)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

You can Riona even being Chick, You just have to get away from Quinn, Kiss RIona at the EP 4 party, Give her money on EP 5 more than $$ and with that Riona likes the MC and later on EP 7 you can fuck with her

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes