weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Too bad, she did have some nice scenes though during the dormparty, nice music while dancing and screwing around with the MC. But still not that little bit extra what Josy gave us.

Can't remember which episode but she did once chance hairstyle and i found it way better. Too bad it was a 1 time thingy.
ep6_math27.jpg
Yeah, that was just after the fight with Tommy, in the classroom, I was always a fan of that double tails hair asset

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It is so... ( or something like this... I use Linux ) what I wanna know is what merit comes with this ?! :oops::unsure: Having to do the special renders once again is hardly a merit... so what else is there ? :p
Beats me, man. He asked how to do it, so I'm just sharing the info. Some folks like to have a fresh game experience, I guess, where they can do it all.

Reactions: sixart

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I did this. Right from the get-go I could tell Quinn wasn't my type so I avoided Quinn as much as possible while trying my best to interact with Riona.

It worked and I got all the important Riooooo moments but I somehow landed in a threesome with Sage and Quinn. Uh?
In the guide DPC explains it
01.jpg

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I’m surprised that there was no reaction from Bella to the cluck. Jill, it’s normal, if you’re a Dick you’re not invited to her friend’s dinner so she just doesn’t care. Maybe Bella can use this cluck to get another lap dance. :LOL:
Hold up, there is a different scene with MC and Bella when player chose Pink Rose over the elders?
Looks like it's time for another run over the game :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garen

May 6, 2017
In the guide DPC explains it
I've never played a path where you reject Josy and Maya at this point. How does that go or is it like Jill and you postpone it?
Because of the free roam sections in the game, I chose not to scrounge the game over and over to try out all the routes. This is the one playthrough I've been following since the beginning.

I can't detail my choices but the Josy/Maya route did feel like a stopgap. And I guess because things never got official with Jill, there was never any conflict (never got the library jealous scene posted a few pages back).

Reactions: Klopdwerg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's the one, but also Maya has a scene in which she has a different hairstyle if i remember correctly
There are actually 2 scenes... with the HOTs house swimming pool and the other if she and Josy joins up with you to help clean up the mess in your new room... dunno if that's what you wanted or not... :unsure: :p

Reactions: weirdscix

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can already see the Bella route play out SOOOOO much better. :LOL:

The other ones, well, get ready for World War III AND World War IV :ROFLMAO:
Let's not get carried away... up until the local convenience store has stocks of sake you should stick to it... if that stock dries up..... all cards on the table ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Let's not get carried away... up until the local convenience store has stocks of sake you should stick to it... if that stock dries up..... all cards on the table ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
It just has disaster written all over it in my opinion, but I guess that's partially the lure of doing it? Seeing the girls' reactions the chaos that's about to take place? :unsure:

And no, I have a special online store I get my saké from, and I usually only drink it with big meals or to celebrate something. But I guess I might be ordering in bulk next year :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes