Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Fuck them. They are already into a relationship with each other and lied Tremolo about it... and they think that Tremolo should close his doors with other girls and just wait until they decide... what? To admit him into their relationship like an a
anexo? And teaming up to control him into an spineless eunuch? My Tremolo already decided. To be with none of them. Sage would have never bitched her about a photo with other girls. Jill would give Tremolo something more in terms of commitment than M&J. And Bella is a goodness of sex. His "yoga sex" is just blow minding!!! :love: Any of them would be a better option.
Fine I get it you made your choice there are not your cup of tea. Just stop being triggered every time someone post about Maya and Josy, They are Main girls and peoples will talk about them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m surprised that there was no reaction from Bella to the cluck. Jill, it’s normal, if you’re a Dick you’re not invited to her friend’s dinner so she just doesn’t care. Maybe Bella can use this cluck to get another lap dance. :LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You can Riona even being Chick, You just have to get away from Quinn, Kiss RIona at the EP 4 party, Give her money on EP 5 more than $$ and with that Riona likes the MC and later on EP 7 you can fuck with her
The Ep 4 Free Roam, right? where she leans in? Alright. I guess I have some choices to consider, unless I do a CHIK Riona and a full blown blitzkrieg DIK.

Damn you people are very fucking bad influences. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You can never test enough, which is why there are regularly v0.8.1 etc. The ramification of bugs with the save transfer are much greater, so more rigorous testing is sensible.

DPC's done dev testing, his QA people have done UA testing, then you release it to the great unwashed and they find all the other bugs you missed, such as problems which only occur in particular OS/hardware etc.

DPC told us himself in that status update that the interlude is an "opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games" (i.e. testing), so I'm puzzled why you're debating this particular point? The dev himself can't be 100% sure it will work for everyone yet.

As to how DPC could test the imported variables without using them in earnest for choices etc., that's trivial. Like his anti-modding code, you have some variable test(s) in code early in the game & if it fails, you give the user a message telling them their save transfer failed and close the game before they progress further. Affected Patreons tell DPC, who can then work out the scale of the issue & what fixes might be done.

If he doesn't do something of that nature, then he's got no idea if only half the variables came across in the save transfer or the like. Then months later when he releases episode 0.9 he gets a flood of support calls because his subscribers playthrough is borked.

Hopefully this will all be moot & everything goes fine. Other games have done such save transfers, though undoubtedly not involving the same volume of variables as BaDIK.
If that's all DPC is going to do with the save data, he could have done it at the end of Season 2 and been months further ahead. The ability to load data isn't the crucial part, it's making sure all the right data has been save in the right places. That's very difficult to test until you start trying to access some of the less-used data.

I didn't say Sage will force an apology from Chad, but it's a transition that needs to happen, I'm sure it will.

Sage humiliated herself by going to ask Chad for the truth, he ran away again, it can't be considered a closed chapter. i'm convinced of it, but of course i can't prove it or even repeat it from now to chapter 9 (assuming it happens there)o_O :ROFLMAO:

in the seventh chapter, Sage takes care of the problem of the sisters who renounced to become HOTs, and after having given the task to Quinn, she takes Maya's story in her own hands. Maya is definitely a more improtant character than Mona, but I was sure that at some point she was going to take care of her too. the dialogue between Camilla and Riona, about Mona not answering the phone, wasn't enough to close the matter,

in fact, in the eighth chapter, Sage speaks about it directly, Mona is also a problem she wants to solve. then she may or may not be able to do it (I think Mona will come back in the story), but the fact that Sage had to take care of it personally, I was sure it would happen, it couldn't be left to the backstage, to what happens and we don't see it.
I don't think Sage humiliated herself at all when she asked Chad yet again, and I don't think she regrets doing it either.

As for Mona, the conversation with Heather in Episode 8 makes it clear Sage herself is still trying to get in touch with Mona. She's even asking if any of the other girls might be able to shed more light on the situation (but as usual the ones who know lie about it). What more could she do? The only reason she did more for Maya is that Maya remained on campus and so Sage could force a conversation.

Uhmm excuse me but didn't the MC of this game spend more than half the game so far looking for a place to stay? And have you ever seen a college campus where the overwhelming majority of the students lived in the dorms or at a greek house? What about off campus apartments? Couldn't the MC have solved his housing problems with a cheap studio apartment? Maybe he could spend some of his prostitute money on rent? That's so easily explained away.
Ummm, no. The MC has needed a place to stay for 5 nights: 1 after Troy kicked him out, and the 4 nights between Josy arriving and Rusty giving him Vinny's old room. He was quite content to stay with Maya in between those two events.

As for most students living on campus, that's the norm in my experience. It definitely varies by college, but usually people who rent their own space are a small minority (unless we're talking about grad students).

I don't have a solo route, so this sweet moment was kinda compromised by John Boy's reply :HideThePain:
Elena was not wrong about Josy, who is clearly smitten with MC. but
Yeah, it's another case where DPC didn't do enough branching. I can't think of anything my main MC has done that would make John Boy think the MC wasn't serious about Josy. Granted, John Boy might just be speaking to the MC's core personality rather than any specific event, but even that's a stretch for a solidly CHICK run.

It does make me very sad for Josy in runs where the MC doesn't choose the M&J branch. :cry:

All this talk about people working really doesn’t take into account the timeframe we’re dealing with.

Someone made an estimated how long they’ve been at B&R and it isn’t insane nobody has ended up working in that timeframe.

Maya put all her eggs in the free hots tuition basket. It’s been a week or so since that fell through. Not exactly an insane plot hole that she hasn’t immediately got a job. She could have at least acknowledged it I suppose but she went straight from relying on the hots to relying on Sage.

If everyone was level headed and executed plans to the letter straight away this wouldn’t be a story worth telling. Hindsight is 20/20 and finding it unbelievable a bunch of students are not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps at their first taste of adversity is pushing it a little bit.
Time has sped up significantly in the last couple episodes. By the time Season 2 ends it's been ~3 weeks since Maya stormed out. That's long enough the topic should have been brought up.

Fuck them. They are already into a relationship with each other and lied Tremolo about it... and they think that Tremolo should close his doors with other girls and just wait until they decide... what? To admit him into their relationship like an a
anexo? And teaming up to control him into an spineless eunuch? My Tremolo already decided. To be with none of them. Sage would have never bitched her about a photo with other girls. Jill would give Tremolo something more in terms of commitment than M&J. And Bella is a goodness of sex. His "yoga sex" is just blow minding!!! :love: Any of them would be a better option.
Not this again. Josy explicitly told the MC she was in a relationship! What more was she supposed to do? Maya did lie, but she also told the MC not to get attracted to her and that she shouldn't be kissing him. He ignored those warnings because he was young and smitten - just like they were.

Also, they didn't demand the MC stop dating until they make up their mind, it's the other way around. Maya decided the MC should be free to date others until all three make up their mind. They're simply pointing out that they've made up their mind and now it's up to the MC to agree.

I will agree that their objection to that particular cluck feels forced, but that's mostly because they will ignore the far more questionable cluck where Envy was in the MC's lap.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Sage humiliated herself at all when she asked Chad yet again, and I don't think she regrets doing it either.

As for Mona, the conversation with Heather in Episode 8 makes it clear Sage herself is still trying to get in touch with Mona. She's even asking if any of the other girls might be able to shed more light on the situation (but as usual the ones who know lie about it). What more could she do? The only reason she did more for Maya is that Maya remained on campus and so Sage could force a conversation.
opening up completely with someone, that you considered important in your life, admitting to have betrayed him (ot tried... this is cerrtainly humiliating :oops:), and not being sincerely reciprocated remains quite painful. i don't think Chad will disappear from the story and then somehow he will have to make amends with sage, the how is not important, but Sage remains the injured party and Chad did not take any responsibility, the case is not closed.

on Mona I agree with you, NOW is good, but the scene in the pool with Sage explicitly saying he will continue to look for Mona was necessary, my point was that

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Not this again. Josy explicitly told the MC she was in a relationship! What more was she supposed to do? Maya did lie, but she also told the MC not to get attracted to her and that she shouldn't be kissing him. He ignored those warnings because he was young and smitten - just like they were.

Also, they didn't demand the MC stop dating until they make up their mind, it's the other way around. Maya decided the MC should be free to date others until all three make up their mind. They're simply pointing out that they've made up their mind and now it's up to the MC to agree.

I will agree that their objection to that particular cluck feels forced, but that's mostly because they will ignore the far more questionable cluck where Envy was in the MC's lap.
Half truths are worst kind of lies, and that´s the kind of garbage Josy was feeding Tremolo with. And Maya rejected him with one finger, and attracted him with her entire body. And now they are both like "Hey, Tremolo, you must be a good kid in order of being worth of us..." And involving Tremolo into a lot of drama. Lets not trick ourselves in the solitaire game: they have fans because they have pretty 3D models, but their personalities are awful.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The Ep 4 Free Roam, right? where she leans in? Alright. I guess I have some choices to consider, unless I do a CHIK Riona and a full blown blitzkrieg DIK.

Apart from the fact that to help Riona in EP 8 with her stalker you have to fuck her in EP 7 because she sends you a message asking for help the next day and see that her relationship with Quinn does not go through a good time

We have to push her away her and that's our job :cool: (y)

Garen

May 6, 2017
You can Riona even being Chick, You just have to get away from Quinn, Kiss RIona at the EP 4 party, Give her money on EP 5 more than $$ and with that Riona likes the MC and later on EP 7 you can fuck with her
I did this. Right from the get-go I could tell Quinn wasn't my type so I avoided Quinn as much as possible while trying my best to interact with Riona.

It worked and I got all the important Riooooo moments but I somehow landed in a threesome with Sage and Quinn. Uh?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Apart from the fact that to help Riona in EP 8 with her stalker you have to fuck her in EP 7 because she sends you a message asking for help the next day and see that her relationship with Quinn does not go through a good time

We have to push her away hers and that's our job :cool: (y)
I do appreciate the help (and the pushing) my friend, and thankfully, I'm not getting bashed as much, if at all, like I was 6-8 months ago. That was harsh.

But alright, the issue is though, will I be able to withstand that first initial lightning-bolt meeting I have with Jill after the wedgie? That'll be the test, and not to think her being with Tybalt as I pursue other girls. Ugh. Makes me sick thinking about it, because well, how can I resist?

screenshot0014.png

• Love
Reactions: Klopdwerg

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Anybody have screenshots of the footstool and the small mirror at Bella's place? For some reason I'm drawing a blank on that scene.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I would not advise CHICK Rio since you leave out a ton of content yet again... OR get even more sake and let's do it again ! ;) :ROFLMAO: Time you will have plenty even if Interlude comes out relatively soon(er)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
yeah, Josy shines; poor Maya didn't get that privilege, render wise;
Maya fan: What the... :WaitWhat:
I dont get it. On the first render she looks beautifull like a pop queen who wants to chain you to her bed and ride you like in a mechanical bull game.
On the second one, she looks even better, like an elf queen who came to our world so poor mortals like us could see something beautifull before they die.
Look at her, look the class and dignity she express in her pose, with her back fully firm her, shoulders behind and the way she positioned her away from the rest, natural thing since they re not worth it.
Look how his hair shine abive everything like a wheet field touched by the purest snow, like a silver river forming a crown around her head.
Look her face, a compilation of perfects measures, cold and inexpresive like the stars whenthey hear humans complaining.
Look his eyes semiclose reading every corner of human soul without effor. With a colour that even the deepest blue sea will envy.
¿And her sweater? Could any clothes be more elegant than that? It's not apropiate for an elfen queen to dress herself like the forest? Doesn't shows her magnificent shoulders of a greek godess and mark her boobs promising pleasures that most men will never enjoy?

Man she is hot.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
yeah, Josy shines; poor Maya didn't get that privilege, render wise;
Maya fan: What the... :WaitWhat:

Too bad, she did have some nice scenes though during the dormparty, nice music while dancing and screwing around with the MC. But still not that little bit extra what Josy gave us.

Can't remember which episode but she did once chance hairstyle and i found it way better. Too bad it was a 1 time thingy.

Reactions: Catlyn

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Bro, it’s just a small detail in the game that shows that actions have consequences like always… No need to get offended :rolleyes:

Maya & Josy are Chicks girls, you have the choice to take the cluck if you’re on the Dick Path. Their reactions to it is normal. It’s just a small reminder that once again a ‘Dick MC’ could be dumped because he’s not compatible. Just like Quinn can eventually dump the MC if he becomes a chick.

They may not be officially dating but you do sleep with and date them. There’s also a small reminder that your choices have consequences in the library.
Was wondering how that scene would play out if you where on both paths. Thanks for sharing, and it seems logic to me how they react though. Even if there are no strings attached you somehow made a commitment and figuring out how to made the throuple work.

Reactions: Marley300
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes