Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
1. Jill's older sister is Lana, not Lynette. Jill is not his aunt. Hypothesis disproven.
2. Jill's mother is Amelia, who we've seen both in flashbacks and the recital appearance. Hypothesis disproven.
3. As the above two are false, it stands to reason this is also completely erroneous.
4. for Jill? No. For a child? Potentially.
Thanks a lot.
It seems obvious that I will have to upgrade to the latest version and to replay then.

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
This is DPC we are talking about... Although my guess would be that he's going to make Zoey Vinny's sister. Remember that Zoey flashback that MC mentioned that Zoey had a brother that bought them booze (or something along those lines). So that makes me think that it's going to be Vinny. Also, MC has never met Vinny (and never even saw a picture of him), so it's a possibility.

Also DPC tries really really hard to be like George R. R. Martin and connect absolutely everything in the story in one way or another, just to get that shocking effect and it's getting predictable and annoying (hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).

Next thing he'll do probably is that he's going to make MC's mom and Jill's mom best friends back in the day and have them made a weird promise/wish that their children are going to marry one day.
That would be really sick, what could make even "deadlier" twist is if somehow Bella and Mc are related, auntie/ nephew anybody, no?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ok, just downloaded the 0.8.2 Windows patch... from the 4 included .rpa files only scripts.rpa and scripts_season2.rpa are different from the in 0.8.1 included files... archive.rpa and gallery_season2.rpa are identical...

so why are they included in the patch if they weren't changed? Granted. it's only ~20Mb but still...
Because it's also for 8.0 to 8.2
What should I do to update the game from 0.7.2 to the latest version?
I think the patch only works for 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 versions, anyone know how?
There are no official patches for any version of 7 up to 8, you can find some unofficial ones on the thread here, just search for the words 'unofficial patch'.
Hi!
Game keeps crashing at this stage :
Any idea what's the problem?
You're a cheating shithead (like many of us, myself included) but you got caught. Play a fresh install without cheats or load in the fix from the post on page 1. Look under Extras. Fuck's sake, there must be 600 posts like this because people are too lazy to search.
Personally, when I saw that, I thought directly of Jamie's girlfriend, Dany. It seems too fast... But she the only one who absolutely wants to have a child.

I'm curious if this picture still comes if the mc didn't fuck anyone. :unsure:
It does show up even if you're 100% chaste throughout your gameplay.
because if we think this straight, the events of this 8 episodes occurs in like what? 1 month? 1 and a half months?
Roughly 2 months, but that's enough time for a positive test result.

Reactions: Meushi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wish! The artist is called Yuno Gasai. I knew his works in DeviantArt, but he also uploads his renders here, in the "fan art" thread. He has also twitter.
This Sage is even better.

View attachment 1543762
That is a really nice pic - if I were looking for jailbait. YG absolutely has some great skill, but that does not look like Sage. That looks like severely underage Sage. (which might be OK for you, but I'm an old geezer)

Reactions: DarkKiller
Oct 18, 2021
This is DPC we are talking about... Although my guess would be that he's going to make Zoey Vinny's sister. Remember that Zoey flashback that MC mentioned that Zoey had a brother that bought them booze (or something along those lines). So that makes me think that it's going to be Vinny. Also, MC has never met Vinny (and never even saw a picture of him), so it's a possibility.

Also DPC tries really really hard to be like George R. R. Martin and connect absolutely everything in the story in one way or another, just to get that shocking effect and it's getting predictable and annoying (hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).

Next thing he'll do probably is that he's going to make MC's mom and Jill's mom best friends back in the day and have them made a weird promise/wish that their children are going to marry one day.
I don't see the problem with that. The parallels between MC's father's and mom's story and MC's potential romance plot with Jill were there since the first diary flashback entry. So, if their mothers were friends, which they probably were, I don't see it being 'annoying' or 'bad' per se. If you're on Jill's path, it only strengthens your bond with her and whatnot, if you're not, however, I don't see a reason why it would be detrimental or harmful in any way to your particular MC who doesn't do much with Jill.

However, I don't think I understand what you mean by the last sentence of your second paragraph:
(hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).
All the 'twists' we've gotten so far, were in some way or form foreshadowed by the game itself, mostly through character dialogue or visual depiction (you even presented a potential 'twist' with Vinny being Zoey's sister which you based on a certain dialogue line from the game, we don't know if it will be true or not, but you didn't just think of it out of nowhere like dalli does 90% of the time). Therefore, I ask you a question what exactly do you mean by 'changing the story in previous episodes' when nothing's changed in the past that affects the future as it's all one big plot. If you have any examples, shoot, I will be happy to see them if they are there as you claim

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Vinny and Zoey brother and sister, that would be a good way to keep Zoey in the area (she would live with her brother in the town where the university is).

Except if she has to become an important character, if she's not in college, it'll be weird. We won't see her much compared to the others.

So if she has an important role, she will have to be in college. For example a catch-up program to compensate for the last year of high school lost.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I'm guessing he didn't choose to kick the Jocks out of the party? It doesn't work if you don't pick that option
I have a save that is at start of the party and have reload many times now and never get that choice
Just same say why is chad at party bs when he is already gone! wtf am i missing because done it many times now with same result

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
However, I don't think I understand what you mean by the last sentence of your second paragraph:

All the 'twists' we've gotten so far, were in some way or form foreshadowed by the game itself, mostly through character dialogue or visual depiction (you even presented a potential 'twist' with Vinny being Zoey's sister which you based on a certain dialogue line from the game, we don't know if it will be true or not, but you didn't just think of it out of nowhere like dalli does 90% of the time). Therefore, I ask you a question what exactly do you mean by 'changing the story in previous episodes' when nothing's changed in the past that affects the future as it's all one big plot. If you have any examples, shoot, I will be happy to see them if they are there as you claim
Freshest example of what he changed was the Zoey flashback way back when MC was telling Bella about it(episode 2 or 3?), he changed the time period when did Zoey leave. Older version was like she left 6 months ago or a year ago, and now it's changed to something else like 2 months ago or something like that. Strange how and why he did it and he doesn't even mention it anywhere, so technically there are 2 explanations for it - a) he's changing it so that timeline would fit if he's going to use the pregnancy for Zoey or b) legal reasons, technically MC is underrage so DPC might be worried that it's something that will come back and bite him later.

Oct 19, 2020
Firstly im playing with cheat mod. I can get all the ending except Bella's.
After Jill seeing mc and Bella game goes back last free roam after that Bella date over again.
Any idea how to prevent or fix it? Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
After Jill seeing mc and Bella game goes back last free roam after that Bella date over again.
:geek: Do NOT cheat ! :geek:

Prevents it and fixes it at the same time ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Upgrade the mod. You probably are playing the V.0.8.1 of the game and the V.0.8.0 of the mod.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I was thinking about this pregnancy test like everyone here and I don't think It's MC in any way. My guess it's Tommy's with Heather i don't have anything to back this up but it's just hunch. It would be good story for his character to maybe change for better because of this or worst with abortion option. I just doubt that DPC would throw that much at MC, first girl coming back, now problems with Jade and her whole family, it's just too much.

Oh and btw. Can somone tell me who was sneaking up in the garden when MC was sleeping? It was when he came back form his birthday with his father i think... Or am I seeing things?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So many of the characters in this game are deceitful assholes. Quinn is definitely up there near the top of that list. You seriously can't trust anything she says. She lies to cover her ass as much as she lies for her own enjoyment.

It always annoys me when people believe something must be true just because a character said it. Some examples:
  • Tybalt suggesting Trent was going to sue (no one was going to sue anyone, it was a bluff - Trent wasn't even involved),
  • Maya thinking her dad was going to destroy her credit rating with a preposterous loan scenario (once again, it's probably a bluff).
  • A lot of people didn't pick up at the time that Jill was lying about wanting her first time to be perfect even though she pretty much spelled it out later on in the same scene.
The mc's observations are the only ones we can trust, others can be lying or wrong, it's up to us to discern, just like in real life.
if so we should find out soon... that is, in no less than 7 months....

hardly, as corrupt and rancorous as they are, Burke and especially Jade should understand it on the fly at Maya's story, then for some reason they may not tell her, but for sure it would be evident that they have caught the cheat

Oct 18, 2021
Freshest example of what he changed was the Zoey flashback way back when MC was telling Bella about it(episode 2 or 3?), he changed the time period when did Zoey leave. Older version was like she left 6 months ago or a year ago, and now it's changed to something else like 2 months ago or something like that. Strange how and why he did it and he doesn't even mention it anywhere, so technically there are 2 explanations for it - a) he's changing it so that timeline would fit if he's going to use the pregnancy for Zoey or b) legal reasons, technically MC is underrage so DPC might be worried that it's something that will come back and bite him later.
Yeah, I know about that change, it was discussed here before too. It was changed in 0.6.0. I believe. No mention of '2, 3 or 6 months' or any exact number of months whatsoever.
Before it said 'more than a year ago' which would make the MC who's yet to turn 19 in the story at that point, younger than 18 and thus underage. Considering how heavily DPC relies on Patreon for financial stability and that they don't like such stuff (as well as incest and many other 'questionable kinks and things'), this was the right move for him so as not to incriminate himself for a single line of dialogue.
This is the version starting 0.6.0 1639432631507.png
Now it's more ambiguous and safe. It was changed more than a year ago and not with the release of 0.8.0 when Zoey was teased to come back, or with the release of 0.7.0., and so, my question to you still remains, who told you that this different phrasing of 3-4 words would be 'plot relevant'?
If you think it's the MC's child, more power to you, and I would be glad to be proven wrong when it's revealed in the game ;) . But I am more than sure it's not the case (even if it is Zoey who's pregnant, it's probably not the MC). The most popular theories I've seen on this forum and Discord are Ashley and Heather. Either way, it's too early to tell.
I was just surprised that you were claiming that there were plot rewrites going on with no proof, now that you replied, I understand what you meant, but it's still non-proven and purely speculative on your part for now

Reactions: dalli_x and Krahzy8

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Being a DIK
Season 1 is packed with 361 animated scenes and over 8000 images.
Season 2 adds more than 900 animated scenes, close to 14 000 images, 129 new songs, and more.
One playthrough of Season 1 and Season 2 is expected to take 20-40 hours

Acting Lessons
The complete game contains more than 5000 images, 217 animated scenes, and 61 songs.
Expect a 5 - 8 hour

DPC would have created several games with the same AL numbers is incredible

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes