shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Flashback pregnancy and Bella had a child theorist people.

How about it's a flashback to when and if Bella was pregnant?
Well, we know for sure there was a child involved... :p

But how could Bella become pregnant if she remained a virgin through her marriage, saving herself for the mc? :unsure: :p

Perhaps it was another case of an immaculate conception! :eek: :p

Jokes aside, I'm sure there will have to be a flashback to fill in the blanks of Bella's big secret.

It'll probably drop like a bombshell at the end of an episode (hopefully fucking soon), and then the next episode will likely start with a flashback providing the appropriate detail.

If that whole "call for help" scene in the library amounts to nothing it'll be annoying...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, we know for sure there was a child involved... :p

But how could Bella become pregnant if she remained a virgin through her marriage, saving herself for the mc? :unsure: :p

Perhaps it was another case of an immaculate conception! :eek: :p

Jokes aside, I'm sure there will have to be a flashback to fill in the blanks of Bella's big secret.

It'll probably drop like a bombshell at the end of an episode (hopefully fucking soon), and then the next episode will likely start with a flashback providing the appropriate detail.

If that whole "call for help" scene in the library amounts to nothing it'll be annoying...
Maybe the locked room in Bella's house belong to there son or daughter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Firstly im playing with cheat mod. I can get all the ending except Bella's.
After Jill seeing mc and Bella game goes back last free roam after that Bella date over again.
Any idea how to prevent or fix it? Thanks
Make sure your mod and game are the same update.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is not possible to auto-fill the fields?
Honestly anything is possible tbh, it's Python after all. I'm just currently pushing through quickly fixing things as I go through the initial chapter scripts so I can initiate the free-roam portions I've pre-coded. I always revert back and refine the rough edges as can be seen in my previous shared works. The only issue I'll debate internally regarding an auto-fill is there's a fine line between a guide and a cheat. I'd have to make the auto-fill an option, again anything is doable. I've put it on the recommendations to look at when I get bored fleshing out what's already on agenda. Thank you and regards.

Edit: Never mind. It's done. I'll post some teaser pics once I clean up the screens a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly and RukiRG

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.
hmm..seems the torrent didnt move an inch..something wrong?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Probably not. Patreon will be all over his ass if he decides to do incest and DPC is so obsessed about making money that he's never going to do it.
Yeah, this is a strange comment.

DPC quit his day job to work full time on this game because the earnings from the game could sustain him and his family.

To suggest he's obsessed with money because he won't do something that would basically grind his income to a halt is not exactly fair.

It's like suggesting that I won't take a shit on my bosses desk because I'm obsessed with money.

The man's gotta make a living (just like the rest of us - unless you're still basement dwelling, in which case, good luck to you).

I don't now what his previous job was, but I'd rather he work fulltime on BaDIK if it pays the bills, than get booted from Patreon and have to go back to fulltime work elsewhere and just do this game in his spare time...

That said, I wonder if I could take a shit on my bosses desk and not get caught... :unsure:

1. Jill's older sister is Lana, not Lynette. Jill is not his aunt. Hypothesis disproven.
2. Jill's mother is Amelia, who we've seen both in flashbacks and the recital appearance. Hypothesis disproven.
3. As the above two are false, it stands to reason this is also completely erroneous.
4. for Jill? No. For a child? Potentially.
Holy Shit! Jill's mom was at the recital!? I totally missed that!!! (EDIT: OK, I see ya'll been discussing this for weeks already and I'm way outta the loop... :ROFLMAO:)
Why didn't she come forward after the event and thank the mc for his gesture towards her daughter? :unsure:

But she's seen Fuckface now, and she knows how important he is to Jill.

Man, can't believe I missed that... :eek:

On a side note, I still get the impression that the recital was a small fry event. It feels like there were more people in the lecture hall looking at the mc's cock than there were watching Jill's performance...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes