Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Not necessarily. The MC has several blackouts until the end of EP8. Who knows what happened there. But it could also be Ashley Pregnant.
Blackout #1 forced drinking at DIK mansion during Hell Week followed by Bella dinner/date. I don't think anything happened that night.
Blackout #2 just happened at the dorm party. MC ends up in bed with Derek.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
you need a brother anything you do will come back to haunt you, but if you got a brother its not your fault...

i did that for my little brother, i scared the bitch so much she never dared to make his life miserable! as i stated to her "the cops will take 5 minutes to get here, i know 78 ways of killing you with my bare hands in less then 30 seconds, do not fuck with the people i love!"

if my brother had done it, he would be in deep shit, since it was me i had a few scotches with the police dudes at the precinct and they pretended to chastise me... luckily it did not went to court but i am sure the judge would be persuaded over to my side if it was necessary!

in case you are doubting me i would have killed the bitch for making my nephew and brothers life miserable! the "do not fuck with the people i love" is real!
Dumb cunts only respond to greed or fear unfortunately one seems to be unable to reason with them even if its for her own good her need to cause harm at those who done them perceived harms (not necessary to have done it, only that they feel that they did...) gets the upper hands!

probably the scorpion and the turtle kids tale truth is there somehow!
Only child. And while I've seriously considered murdering her new boyfriend(this attitude of hers comes from him, she wasn't like this before), I'm taking her to court. She better hope I win though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Blackout #1 forced drinking at DIK mansion during Hell Week followed by Bella dinner/date. I don't think anything happened that night.
Blackout #2 just happened at the dorm party. MC ends up in bed with Derek.
Pink Rose Blackout
Teaser Blackout

Reactions: Warscared

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
Well, after playing through two seasons in one "go" and seeing all "paths", yes i tempered a little bit with game files to achive that: for me the most logical path is Jill/Bella, whichever suits you best. For me Bella was the best, cause I like those kind of women, and it has a good synergy something like a triangle MC/Bella e Jill. Sage was ok I guess, but it felt too shallow for my taste, so the choice was obvious ( i don't count Josy/Maya path, cause it's trash and not worth it. Why can't we just tell them to piss of with their stupid problems and "daddy" issue's?). Back on topic, I really loved the way DPC, made Jill find out about MC and Bella, basically a worst case scenario, it gets even worse cause I romanced everyone( except the "scissors", fuck'em) so the moment was intense to say the least. So as you could guess, I'm with Bella 100%.
About Zoey, the twist is kinda meh, cause frankly after Bella "2nd dinner" I was exhausted, emotionally, so I didn't give a DIK.
And just for the record the DIK/CHICK system sucks.
Yeah I know that nobody gives gives a shit about someone's opinion, but yeah I wrote it anyway.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand.
If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options. Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love. We never run ads, we're entirely crowdfunded and we'll likely forever run at a loss lol
I'm already on your Patreon my dude. Thanks for what you do.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You have a thought or two wrong there. Maybe some HOT's don't know that Quinn is dealing drugs. Birth control pills are not drugs and therefore there is no reason for Quinn to hide them. Especially, if it says birth control pills on it, people normally assume that there are birth control pills in it. But what if they are not? EP1 Store aisle 9. Steve fills up the applesauce. Maybe the girls can help themselves to it. :unsure:

Why Quinn now! Quinn is VP of HOT's. She likes to stock up. How do I know that? EP5 Josy and Maya Hangout. There are several pack of condoms on the list. :unsure:

Zoey would only be interesting in pregnancy if the father of the child was someone we all knew. Only one comes to mind. Vinny.:unsure:
There is a reason for Quinn to hide them: are sugar pills, not birth control pills. Why Quinn would let fake birth control pills in a place where another HOT could use them? Does she wants that her sisters at HOT get pregnant?

I don´t think Zoey would be interesting in pregnancy only if the father is someone we know. The interest of the story (well, it would not be interesting for me, as already said) would be to involve Tremolo in her drama of single teenager mother, since she´s both his ex-girlfriend and his best friend from childhood. Actually, the drama would have more weigh if the "sperm donor" is an unknown guy that neither is nor is expected to take care of the child. And, if it results that Zoey knows Vinnie and even has a relationship with him, I´m going to call bullshit. Where is B&R? In one of those shithole villages in the Rocky Mountains where everybody knows each other and are related or a relatives?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The patch works even in the compressed version
This is not true entirely... the patch will show that it works 0.8.2 but to be clear on this one of the points was a lewd scene ( Sage Blowjob ) now that will not be fixed if you apply it to the 0.8.1 ( or it did not work for me just on 0.8.0 ) Any other " bugz " reported don't have anything to do with me coz I simply never run into any while playing 0.8.0... However it may be it's nothing too big but to get a full gallery I would recommend either a direct upgrade to 0.8.2 or to use the 0.8.0 as base and leave the 0.8.1 patch out... dealers choice ! :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If I'm not mistaken the PR blackout only happens if you decide to do the DIK Stuff (Major choice as far as I remember)
The teaser I don't even remember what is about.
The Pink Rose blackout always happens. The MC wakes up the next day under his bed and can't remember anything.

At the end of EP1, the MC is shocked with a teaser while making out with Maya. He then wakes up with a bag over his head and a few slaps from Tommy just before the Cum-petition comes. No one knows how much time has passed and what has happened in the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkKiller

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There is a reason for Quinn to hide them: are sugar pills, not birth control pills. Why Quinn would let fake birth control pills in a place where another HOT could use them? Does she wants that her sisters at HOT get pregnant?

I don´t think Zoey would be interesting in pregnancy only if the father is someone we know. The interest of the story (well, it would not be interesting for me, as already said) would be to involve Tremolo in her drama of single teenager mother, since she´s both his ex-girlfriend and his best friend from childhood. Actually, the drama would have more weigh if the "sperm donor" is an unknown guy that neither is nor is expected to take care of the child. And, if it results that Zoey knows Vinnie and even has a relationship with him, I´m going to call bullshit. Where is B&R? In one of those shithole villages in the Rocky Mountains where everybody knows each other and are related or a relatives?
This is DPC we are talking about... Although my guess would be that he's going to make Zoey Vinny's sister. Remember that Zoey flashback that MC mentioned that Zoey had a brother that bought them booze (or something along those lines). So that makes me think that it's going to be Vinny. Also, MC has never met Vinny (and never even saw a picture of him), so it's a possibility.

Also DPC tries really really hard to be like George R. R. Martin and connect absolutely everything in the story in one way or another, just to get that shocking effect and it's getting predictable and annoying (hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).

Next thing he'll do probably is that he's going to make MC's mom and Jill's mom best friends back in the day and have them made a weird promise/wish that their children are going to marry one day.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This is DPC we are talking about... Although my guess would be that he's going to make Zoey Vinny's sister. Remember that Zoey flashback that MC mentioned that Zoey had a brother that bought them booze (or something along those lines). So that makes me think that it's going to be Vinny. Also, MC has never met Vinny (and never even saw a picture of him), so it's a possibility.

Also DPC tries really really hard to be like George R. R. Martin and connect absolutely everything in the story in one way or another, just to get that shocking effect and it's getting predictable and annoying (hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).

Next thing he'll do probably is that he's going to make MC's mom and Jill's mom best friends back in the day and have them made a weird promise/wish that their children are going to marry one day.
The game is like Cheers. Everyone knows everyone.

Sep 9, 2021
yeap ! that bitch has given NTR to Our derek . . . that fucking cunt :cautious::mad:. Antony also admit to dave "he has gone their favorite place with ashely. Poor derek :cry:, just look at his(derek) face, he is crying but inside and bit broken with sadness. kind of fucking emotional cocktail.

:rolleyes::cautious::LOL: Yeah ! it's possible.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Pink Rose Blackout
Teaser Blackout
Pink Rose Blackout you got me on that one. Remind me what is the Teaser Blackout? EDIT I just read your other post. It's a TAZER. google "Dont Taze Me Bro!"
I know the MC tells Mel he doesn't have a problem with alcohol and erection, but blackout level drunk and going to the big O is a little more difficult. And a TAZER orgasm! come on. Only if you stuck it up his ass and hit his prostate!!! I have to give you that it is not impossible though. It is not anywhere near the top of my differential diagnosis of this positive test.

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
points over 100 are useless anyway so it's actually good you can't dump all skill points in Tremolo's cleaning skill and have him with 1000% there and every other skill for all DIKs at 30%
I don't think you get how that bug used to work. You could get a lot of skill points for nothing cuz of it. Well, you could have.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I think someone did a MC no sex playthrough and the Preggo test still shows up positive at the end. Doesn't this eliminate MC as the haploid donor in this test?
To me the most likely scenario is this is Ashley's test with the father being either Derek or Anthony. Ashley has to talk with Derek at the HOTS party, and they go into a room to talk in private. Also there are the looks between Derek and Ash in class when Ash is sitting with Anthony. View attachment 1543564 View attachment 1543565 View attachment 1543566
It makes sense.
Have you tried the same path but not helping Derek with Ashley in ep 7?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes