J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
In fact, Quinn was willing to vouch for Mona to Burke. I got the impression that Quinn wanted to give Mona another chance, but Burke is such a touchy bitch that he immediately сancel her grant. That's why I think Quinn sent the sex tape. That way she can control the unpredictable bastard Burke. And it doesn't look like Mona was kicked out. She left on her own, not wanting to do this anymore.
I don´t interprete it like that. I don´t know the scene in which Quinn is willing to vouch for Mona to Burke. This is the dialogue:

- Quinn: "Something to bear with you... Think of it as motivation. Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicite sex on campus? Doing what you dis, put you on his radar. I know how to handle him, but I´m sure he wouldn´t like hearing that you´re out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you. A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action. Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you´d get would be hard to shake. Don´t ruin your future, Mona."

That´s not "I will vouch for you to Burke". That´s is a thread to scare her to death.

Later, when Quinn and Riona talk, the dialogue is:
- Riona: "And what about Mona?
- Quinn: "I told you, I already handled her"
- Riona: "And that´s it!? Did you see her these last few days? She looks like she´s about to lose it"
- Quinn: "She won´t. She´s scared right now, but it will pass. I have it under control".
(...)
- Riona: "Given how it worked out with her (Mona), you should drop Maya before you even attempt something. I don´t have a good feeling about this. And lie it or not, I´m in this too. I you keep this up, I won´t be. (...) I don´t want to expand and take more risks."
(...)

- Quinn: "And to calm your nerves... I´ve decided that everything you said wasn´t stupid".

I think that what Quinn decided it wasn´t stupid is two things: that Mona is about to lose it and therefore, she is a serious threat to her business, and that Maya is another Mona, and it´s better not to try to get her into the "restaurant".

If Maya is not into the restauran, Quinn doesn´t need or want her into the HOTs, so she´s happy that she leaves. Problem solved, although Sage´s intervention opens the problem again for Quinn. But it´s not a big problem anyway. Maya actually knows shit about Quinn´s business. But being into the HOTs, she can listen an see things and connect the dots. We´ll see how the situation develops.

About Mona, potentially can ruin everything. Somebody as cautious as Quinn, and with her lack of scruples, don´t take risks. I think she just talked with Burke to get her expelled. Another problem solved.

What we now is Mona don´t left B&R by her own will, that´s for sure. Her best friend Camila says clearly she never though that she was on the verge of leaving. And she´s the one that better knows her. She was expelled by Burke.

Reactions: aragh and dalli_x

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I even agree with you on this point. But even the most peaceful and/or cowardly animal will attack if cornered. And Burke has the financial means not to get his own hands dirty.
But at the same time he has much more do lose than Quinn.
Quinn get arrested because of drugs and prostitution and goes to jail, she is collage student and doesn't have much.
When Burke goes to jail, he loses, job, family, money, basically everything he worked for his whole life.
And obviously both of them have dirt on each other, but Quinn has upper hand here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
because sooner or later it will come out what Quinn is doing behind Sage's back, and I don't think it will be a happy moment.

the threesome might not have any particular consequences, but if it turns out that MC is a customer of the restaurant and that he's dating Quinn it will become an aggravating circumstance... the anger management problems will be put to the test

Reactions: DavDR and J.A.L.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Stephen Burke definitely has more to lose than Quinn. But that's exactly what can be dangerous for Quinn. :unsure:

Tip. Read my story from above. It contains parts of what Stephen has to lose and how he got into this situation. How it came to the rumor of the Tuition. Why Mona has to leave and much more.:D

But remember. It is only one story.:whistle:
Sorry but I don't buy it, I mean part about Lynette might be true i will give you that.
The rest of the story is too far-fetched for me personally.
Things like, look on Burke face when he saw mc at prep party or hand gesture, there is to much "I think" types of points in there for me to belive it.

Reactions: dalli_x

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
because sooner or later it will come out what Quinn is doing behind Sage's back, and I don't think it will be a happy moment.

the threesome might not have any particular consequences, but if it turns out that MC is a customer of the restaurant and that he's dating Quinn it will become an aggravating circumstance... the anger management problems will be put to the test
I think the problem would be to be a customer of the "restaurant" once the secret explodes. In that case, Tremolo would know about Quinn´s business into the HOTs first hand, and would have not tell Sage. That would be a deal breaker with Sage IMO. And another problem would be to romantically chase both Quinn and Sage at the same time, the same way it´s a problem to try to seduce Jill and Bella at the same time. Not the threesome per se.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't think you can order from the restaurant after Sage makes her last effort to date MC in Chapter 7. So while she might be mad the restaurant exists, you didn't cheat on her.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry but I don't buy it, I mean part about Lynette might be true i will give you that.
The rest of the story is too far-fetched for me personally.
Things like, look on Burke face when he saw mc at prep party or hand gesture, there is to much "I think" types of points in there for me to belive it.
Besides, this is just a story for the entertainment of the members of the thread.:D

Reactions: RukiRG

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Threesome sex create a certain romantic rivalry because of which MС will have to choose between Sage and Quinn. I imagine a situation where MС will have to tell the truth and then Quinn's path will be blocked and she will become his worst enemy.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Threesome sex create a certain romantic rivalry because of which MС will have to choose between Sage and Quinn. I imagine a situation where MС will have to tell the truth and then Quinn's path will be blocked and she will become his worst enemy.
And don't forget threesome occurs before you open up to Sage.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
To avoid a possible misunderstanding, in the spoiler is a picture of the woman I mean.:rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you meant this woman, I stand by my opinion. If not, then she is not Quinn's mom and therefore not a monster.(y)

However, it comes perhaps worse than I thought. I just remembered the conversation when Sage did the MC about her adoptive parents. The Burke's saved Sage from worse. What if this woman is Sage's real mother?:unsure::eek:
You smoke too much weed Buddy

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Does Sage like, hate or tolerate Tybalt?

View attachment 1552533
Somewhere between hate and tolerate; you can bang Sage on Tybalt's bed at one point. That said, she is probably a "no one fucks with my family but me" kind of person and will elbow drop anyone that goes after Tybalt.
I’m pretty sure she hates him ... they may be adopted siblings but they have nothing in common!
Sage is hardworking, she doesn’t want to rely on her parents’ wealth and she wants to help her others, especially her sorority sisters…
Tybalt is an arrogant prick, he constantly relies on his parents’ wealth and he calls other people losers because they don’t have money...
So yeah if you mess with him I think it could be only positive for Sage. She liked the way the MC ruined Tybalt’s presentation. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I dont know why you guys think that quinn has more power than burke
I mean, he is the College principal (I think), we see him deleting mona's file, he is rich, he cucks jade and she knows it... How a poor College girl like quinn who came from a junkie Family can be more powerfull than burke?
I think quinn "works" for burke but can also not work and burke just uses the restaurant services but besides that burke can easily kick out quinn from College and she cant do anything about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes