DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
BADIK is not a thriller

Is Burke dumber than Bella staying over at the DIKs? Or MC and Sage/Josy making love in the garden in front of everyone (Hots and Jocks)?
Has it struck you that DPC has dropped a lot of potential bombs into the Sage path?

The Restaurant

Affair with Jade

Affair with Quinn

Even punching Tybalt

Then think about how easy it is to get on the Sage path, it starts to feel like DPC is setting the player up for a fall.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't wish Quinn dead either. But a prison sentence is more than appropriate. Even if I would consider prostitution legal (It is legal in Germany), she would still have been dealing drugs. That is definitely illegal.:rolleyes:
Quinn and MC will become Bonnie and Clyde! They will become the head of a criminal organization, and Josie, Maya and others will become important dishes of Quinn and Tremolo's restaurant!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Sex between students is not the same as sex between a teacher and a student. Even Jade rents a motel to have sex with Tremolo, while Burke just sticks to Mona in the middle of a party. Although I agree Bella's act was stupid, but I attribute it to the fact that Bella just hasn't had sex for a long time and her brain just turned off.
I fucked Jade in the Janitor's room inside the college building, and kissed her outside the classroom lol. She even gave me a handjob while in class. We can't talk about bella and compare her with Jade. Jade has done a lot worse :D.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sex between students is not the same as sex between a teacher and a student. Even Jade rents a motel to have sex with Tremolo, while Burke just sticks to Mona in the middle of a party. Although I agree Bella's act was stupid, but I attribute it to the fact that Bella just hasn't had sex for a long time and her brain just turned off.
the problem is not that they are two students...
it's that with Maya and Josy they're trying to keep the story hidden and doing it in front of all the members of two fraternities is nonsense

in the same way Sage is not looking for publicity, so much so that she tries to minimize it when caught by Quinn and Riona

but I'll tell you more, in case MC is in relationship with both Josy and Sage that choice would be a brutal suicide.

but the point is that BADIK is not a thriller, the characters don't do what it would be normal to do, but what is needed (and here we could open an endless list of examples)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Has it struck you that DPC has dropped a lot of potential bombs into the Sage path?

The Restaurant

Affair with Jade

Affair with Quinn

Even punching Tybalt

Then think about how easy it is to get on the Sage path, it starts to feel like DPC is setting the player up for a fall.
absolutely

Sage is by far the LI with the most drama.

her situation is undoubtedly the most dramatic, and the fact that she is almost unaware of it makes the situation even worse.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
absolutely

Sage is by far the LI with the most drama.

her situation is undoubtedly the most dramatic, and the fact that she is almost unaware of it makes the situation even worse.
The game within the game. :rolleyes:

Isabella Icequeen's shield thaws. When Sage finds out what her dad is doing in secret, what's going on at the HOT's and the MC fucked her mom, Being a DIK has a new Icequeen. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Quinn and MC will become Bonnie and Clyde! They will become the head of a criminal organization, and Josie, Maya and others will become important dishes of Quinn and Tremolo's restaurant!
You guys are making Quinn's story really boring. I really hope that DPC doesn't take any idea from his community lol. or I'd just drop the game.
Whoever went to college, had that friend who would have drugs. I had friends who would smoke weed inside the college area, even the security guards wouldn't do anything. And if a friend wanted some, they would get from their dealers and sell it to them aswell. About the prostitution, if you at any moment used the fast food services, you are being hypocrite on criticizing it. And in most countries, prostitution isn't a crime anymore, it is one of the oldest professions in the world. It is only wrong because it is happening inside the campus. But the Dean is one of responsibles for this.

Last edited:

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
yes I did, it was the offer with the 3 $$$ no? I also won every round in the game but the option to go find sarah is still gray
Yeah, should be called "special takeout" or something like this. Winning or losing the shot battle shouldn't matter. Did you use a mod?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

The Restaurant

Affair with Jade

Affair with Quinn

Even punching Tybalt

The only bad thing in sage's path is the affair with Jade. She doesn't like Tybalt either (even though on my gameplay I didnt hit him, sometimes you have to be smarter.). the fact that "the restaurant" is happening under her nose, the so called president of HOTs, is her fault. If she doesn't pay attention on what happens inside her own house, she is the problem. Everyone knows and uses the services while she is in Disney. MC is a freshman and knows more about what happens inside HOTs than her. He even tried to warn her and open her eyes about Quinn.

Reactions: znar25

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Everyone here knows that the drama is Maya, no one else all of you should be Quinn haters

She and others characters will have no dramas, they stories are like a fairy tale, everything is pink, full of rainbows and unicorns and if you say otherwise

I will become a psychologist :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tadpol and dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

The Restaurant

Affair with Jade

Affair with Quinn

Even punching Tybalt

It's not as bad as you think. I think Sage will easily accept the fact that MС fucked other girls for money. Besides, she knows how popular MC is and girls like that Riо and Camilla don't charge him for sex, lol. Having an affair with Jade and with Quinn is definitely a problem, but I think if we go in Sage's way there will be a chance to tell her the truth. And yes, it's unlikely that all the shit will fall on Sage right away, DPC will serve the drama gradually, dosed. If you remember Maya, then the drama with her father also fell unexpectedly, but now the drama with her father has faded into the background.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
There is a difference between drug use (perhaps legal) and drug sales (illegal).(y)
Yes. But that is very common in a college life and most of people move on from this once they graduate, or even earlier than that. She is dealing (crime), doesn't mean she is gonna do this forever. Let's see how dpc will write the next episodes.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
It's not as bad as you think. I think Sage will easily accept the fact that MС fucked other girls for money. Besides, she knows how popular MC is and girls like that Riо and Camilla don't charge him for sex, lol.
I think the problem would not be exactly Tremolo fucking HOTs for money (although I don´t think Sage would be OK with that), but Tremolo knowing first hand (not only having suspicions) about Quinn using the HOTs as a coverture for her dirty business, and not telling her.

Sage is the president of the HOTs, and, if there is some kind of scandal related with the HOTs, she´s going to be responsible of that, even if she was in the dark about it. Something that Sage hates, we already know, is dishonesty. One of the main things that make Sage be fond of Tremolo is that Tremolo always sticks her side and doesn´t lie or hide things from her. If Tremolo was maintaining Sage blind about the things that are happening inside her own fraternity because he was involved in it (even if just as a client), I think is going to be a deal breaker for Sage.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Question: how would you translate "to hit things up"? That´s something that Lily says to Tremolo: "two people who stick together and do shit. Fuck, party, hit things up..."

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
She may not always do it, but she has. Ergo, the offense of trafficking in illegal substances is fulfilled. With luck, the statute of limitations will expire. But this takes a long time.:rolleyes::unsure:
Bro you are going too technical into it. :D She can do it and stop doing it before even get caught. So there is no reason to go all technical into the trafficking offense matter. We already know it is not legal, the thing is, we don't know what happens from now on in the game. Only DPC can tell. She may stop doing it, she may continue doing it and never get caught. She may get caught and strike a deal to deliver big figures of trafficking and the ones responsible inside the college to the police and go free into witness protection. We don't know. Only I gave 3-4 different outcomes to the story of what can happen in her current situation. Many more can happen. She can die. She can sell and get rich and go live in a parasidiac island. lol. So lets not get so technical into this specific matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the problem would not be exactly Tremolo fucking HOTs for money (although I don´t think Sage would be OK with that), but Tremolo knowing first hand (not only having suspicions) about Quinn using the HOTs as a coverture for her dirty business, and not telling her.

Sage is the president of the HOTs, and, if there is some kind of scandal related with the HOTs, she´s going to be responsible of that, even if she was in the dark about it. Something that Sage hates, we already know, is dishonesty. One of the main things that make Sage be fond of Tremolo is that Tremolo always sticks her side and doesn´t lie or hide things from her. If Tremolo was maintaining Sage blind about the things that are happening inside her own fraternity because he was involved in it (even if just as a client), I think is going to be a deal breaker for Sage.
But we haven't had a chance to talk about it yet. Neither in the way of the Chiсk and neither in the way of the Dik. The main character did not touch on this topic at all. I think if Sage finds Mona, she'll know everything. I am sure that DPC will push HOTs against Sage and we will have to choose. Because imagine 2 seasons you talked with Riona, Camilla, Lily and Quinn. You became attached to them, became friends. And when all the shit comes out, you'll need to take someone's side. Although perhaps Rio will become an ally, considering how much we helped her and the fact that she began to move away from Quinn.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Question: how would you translate "to hit things up"? That´s something that Lily says to Tremolo: "two people who stick together and do shit. Fuck, party, hit things up..."
I'm a native english speaker and I didn't get that either. it must be swedlish

Reactions: J.A.L.
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes