dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not even that crazy... but why ( or more precisely HOW ) did the employee in the cafeteria get pregnant ? :p 69 d does not cover that as far as I know :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Yes, our Grodon 69 d9, may have had his fun with Beth after all. The two preps also had a conversation about condoms at the party.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I have a question, does anyone know when the next update will be released???, please reply to the post if possible because if not, it is a bit difficult to read the answer, thanks before hand.
The next update will be the interlude to season 3 which DPC has stated will be much shorter than your typical episode so i am guessing a rough estimate of a February or early to late March release

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I have a question, does anyone know when the next update will be released???, please reply to the post if possible because if not, it is a bit difficult to read the answer, thanks before hand.
Jesus it's early for these comments.

The previous update came out on November 19th. The one before that was April 23rd.

The next update wille 1/4 to 1/5 the size so should be sooner. I have guessed early February with Episode nine coming midsummer.

Oct 18, 2021
It's simply a way of saying to the player , " hey you know that these characters you just rejected or who rejected you and the efforts you made so far as the player ........yeah i am still gonna keep them as part of the story cause i honestly don't know much about creating natural scenarios in games where characters slowly fade into the background once their arc is done "

It's all bullshit as proven so far by the Maya and Josy friend shit show , i honestly feel bad for those two at this point in the game , good character archetypes destroyed by poor writing
That's not how it works or actually is in the game though...
I have ignored Jill basically from the very beginning, and I have barely seen her since like Episode 3, but her character is still present in the game: I have seen her family flashback like everybody even though I am not on her path, I have seen her humiliate Tybalt at the cafe, etc. Why should a character completely 'fade into the background' even if they are rejected by the MC? By your logic, a certain LI's or character's story is solely based around her or him either romancing the MC or having a good relationship with him. That's quite primitive as characters should normally have lives outside of the MC too, which is the case here.
Another example is the MJ threesome, yeah, we see each other occasionally in the classrooms or some general meetings where more people are involved, but otherwise, I almost don't see them in other settings because I have rejected them on my other save. Isn't that to be expected? LIs or characters are not tied to the MC and there's no reason for them to suddenly 'fade away' from the entire story because you didn't romance them...
There are many more examples like that, but the degree to which every one of those 'rejected by the MC' characters appear further on is dictated by the bigger story and its plots which are currently going on in the game, not the romantic subplots which every LI and a couple of other characters have

Reactions: rockie

vaxell

Feb 5, 2018
This game is something else. I got in for the insane renders, but the story really kept on giving.

I didn't even wanna fap to it anymore, I really just got invested in all the characters and their issues.
Absolutely the best adult game I've ever played.

Sage is my girl, but Riona.. Hoo boy. (Although that plot twist at the end.. DAMN it got me hyped. I'll definitely pledge when it comes out)

Reactions: shazba

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Any tips on these? I've went through this episode twice with a walkthrough and still can't find them.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 1554467

Two days worth of voting, and a clear leader emerges.

For me, the choices in several of his Patreon polls are either so horrible that I vote for the one I hate the least (choosing a sex act with Madam is the primary example), or so bland that I really don't care which one wins, which covers this current poll. I find few of the finalists show any kind real imagination, especially considering DPC made it fairly clear that any of his characters from both Acting Lessons and Being a DIK were fair game.

In truth, I blame DPC as much as the entrants, because he condensed the list from more than 250 submissions down to 15, and I know there was a better mix of characters than what we have in the three bundles.

So, instead of the MC and Bianca double-penetrating a straight-jacketed Leah in her padded cell, we end up with MC and Jill cuddling under a blanket in front of a cabin fireplace, which probably will happen in the game, anyway.

Maybe I should be thankful one of the finalists didn't include Sewer Monster Arieth having tentacle sex with the DnG party.

:sick:
>bundle 3 includes one pretty sweet idea of Quinn and MC special render
>bundle 3 is the least favorite among patrons

oh fucking hell :rolleyes:
hdx0wck8wgh61.jpg

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
Any tips on these? I've went through this episode twice with a walkthrough and still can't find them.
Look up the official walkthrough under "Extras" on the main page. It covers everything including the renders.

Edit: Should be on page 134

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That agonizingly long stay at Bella's is one of my worst memories from the game. The events of the night before made some sense but the next day. The unending yoga scene, the conversation by the pool, the pointless pancakes, the breakfast and all the while the MC's new home lay in ruin's and he's in no hurry to get back and help clean it up.

As far as the friendships, the failure to provide any kind of narrative logic for WHY MC is friends with the LI's that he doesn't pursue romantically is the biggest weakness in the entire story.

I just don't get it, Dav. You're obviously an intelligent fellow, well read, and fairly observant, and you have the absolute right to state your critiques. I also accept than one does not need to be a good singer to critique one, a trained chef to review a restaurant's offerings, or an artist to evaluate art.

However, there seems to be practically nothing you enjoy about the BaDIK story.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you shouldn't be playing it, nor am I saying you shouldn't be posting about it. I just don't understand why you're playing it or why you're posting about it if you hate it so much. I mean, Jesus Christ, if I liked the garlic bread at a restaurant, but hated everything else on the menu, I'm not eating there again. If I saw a movie and hated everything about it except for this one cute girl who had 3 lines, I'm not going back to the theater to watch 7 fucking sequels.

So what is it? What about BaDIK makes suffering through the story bearable for you?

And sure, you can tell me to fuck off and mind my business. But what you ignore is that you lose credibility (and yes, I acknowledge that you have some) if you have almost nothing positive to say about the game, yet continue inexplicably to play it episode after episode.

Did I just get discussion raped again? Or am I now the discussion rapist? :p

And crap...I almost forgot:
That agonizingly long stay at Bella's is one of my worst memories from the game.
Angry Bella.gif

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Also i can't understand why no one has stated how the MC kept using his mom's death as an emotional clutch in several sections of the game that it almost lost all impact from the player's mind , in the beginning i was genuinely sad but the dude kept using it again and again and i was like i get it bro , just stop
Oh Yes, I hate that whiney aspect from the MC.

Also, his 'poverty'. During the pool conversation DPC writes this weird sequence from MC where he's bitching about how cold and drafty his home was in winter. Then there are other scene's where MC tells Maya that he is embarrassed to admit that they didn't have a TV when he was a kid.

This is bullshit. In first world countries, at least in the USA, even the very poorest people living one step up from homelessness have central heating in their projeckt apartments and one or two big screen tv's. That's not to say that they aren't impoverished in relation to the very wealthy, but they are not living in a shack by the river either.

And Neil doesn't make poverty wages, he's a carpenter. Skilled blue collar jobs liked plumber, carpenter, electrician and etc. make very good wages. Sometimes higher than college graduates.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I just don't get it, Dav. You're obviously an intelligent fellow, well read, and fairly observant, and you have the absolute right to state your critiques. I also accept than one does not need to be a good singer to critique one, a trained chef to review a restaurant's offerings, or an artist to evaluate art.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you shouldn't be playing it, nor am I saying you shouldn't be posting about it. I just don't understand why you're playing it or why you're posting about it if you hate it so much. I mean, Jesus Christ, if I liked the garlic bread at a restaurant, but hated everything else on the menu, I'm not eating there again. If I saw a movie and hated everything about it except for this one cute girl who had 3 lines, I'm not going back to the theater to watch 7 fucking sequels.

So what is it? What about BaDIK makes suffering through the story bearable for you?

And sure, you can tell me to fuck off and mind my business. But what you ignore is that you lose credibility (and yes, I acknowledge that you have some) if you have almost nothing positive to say about the game, yet continue inexplicably to play it episode after episode.

View attachment 1554811
Ughh, that scowl.

Anyway, the reason that I play and most importantly critique this game is because it's a very prominent game in this medium. Prominent work in any medium is emulated and influential. And I care about this medium and games in general. I want them to be good, therefore I can not let bad work stand unopposed.

I'm not willing to put up with BaDIK's, or Fallout 76's, or Last of Us pt2's. I will call them out for their flaws and demand better work from the developers. And I wish that all of you would too.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1554811
RAPIST !!! :eek:
I'm woke :p
:sleep: or not... :KEK:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
That's not how it works or actually is in the game though...
I have ignored Jill basically from the very beginning, and I have barely seen her since like Episode 3, but her character is still present in the game: I have seen her family flashback like everybody even though I am not on her path, I have seen her humiliate Tybalt at the cafe, etc. Why should a character completely 'fade into the background' even if they are rejected by the MC? By your logic, a certain LI's or character's story is solely based around her or him either romancing the MC or having a good relationship with him. That's quite primitive as characters should normally have lives outside of the MC too, which is the case here.
Another example is the MJ threesome, yeah, we see each other occasionally in the classrooms or some general meetings where more people are involved, but otherwise, I almost don't see them in other settings because I have rejected them on my other save. Isn't that to be expected? LIs or characters are not tied to the MC and there's no reason for them to suddenly 'fade away' from the entire story because you didn't romance them...
There are many more examples like that, but the degree to which every one of those 'rejected by the MC' characters appear further on is dictated by the bigger story and its plots which are currently going on in the game, not the romantic subplots which every LI and a couple of other characters have
I am guessing you didn't see my earlier posts which is completely fine , otherwise you would have understood where i was coming from , my issue isn't with characters still being present in the story despite being rejected by the MC or vice versa but rather the lack of logical scenarios after those said cutting of ties take place , as an already stated example was that of M & J where despite them rejecting the players romantic advances because of the arbitrary affinity system they still had the courage to ask the MC for help in sorting out their mess in ep 5 which in all honesty makes no sense cause they had already placed their judgement on the character as someone not worth the time and yet they ask for help from that same person....? how does that make sense , also the whole friendship arc with the girls makes zero sense as they barely behave as actual friends and are merely present as plot devices

Sage behaves as a friend , Bella behaves as a friend , Derek and the boys ofc behave as friends but M & J they stand out like an eye sore in that route but hey that's just my perspective , you are free to your own POV

Oh Yes, I hate that whiney aspect from the MC.

Also, his 'poverty'. During the pool conversation DPC writes this weird sequence from MC where he's bitching about how cold and drafty his home was in winter. Then there are other scene's where MC tells Maya that he is embarrassed to admit that they didn't have a TV when he was a kid.

This is bullshit. In first world countries, at least in the USA, even the very poorest people living one step up from homelessness have central heating in their projeckt apartments and one or two big screen tv's. That's not to say that they aren't impoverished in relation to the very wealthy, but they are not living in a shack by the river either.

And Neil doesn't make poverty wages, he's a carpenter. Skilled blue collar jobs liked plumber, carpenter, electrician and etc. make very good wages. Sometimes higher than college graduates.
DPC was trying to evoke a emotional response from the player but it comes off as cheap cause i felt more for Maya's plight than i have for the MC and as for Neil , his bio did say that he has had some legal issues in the past and maybe that's the reason he is having such a hard time financially ?

Ughh, that scowl.

Anyway, the reason that I play and most importantly critique this game is because it's a very prominent game in this medium. Prominent work in any medium is emulated and influential. And I care about this medium and games in general. I want them to be good, therefore I can not let bad work stand unopposed.

I'm not willing to put up with BaDIK's, or Fallout 76's, or Last of Us pt2's. I will call them out for their flaws and demand better work from the developers. And I wish that all of you would too.
Exactly ! i enjoy this game for what it is and i also love some of the characters presented like Derek ( the inner child in me loves the guy ) but that doesn't mean one cannot criticise it harshly for it flaws

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes