Aug 2, 2020
The next update will be the interlude to season 3 which DPC has stated will be much shorter than your typical episode so i am guessing a rough estimate of a February or early to late March release
Thanks man, I didn't know that.

Jesus it's early for these comments.

The previous update came out on November 19th. The one before that was April 23rd.

The next update wille 1/4 to 1/5 the size so should be sooner. I have guessed early February with Episode nine coming midsummer.
Okay thanks for the info, I am new so I don't know how much time it takes to publish a new version.

Reactions: Hazeti

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, there are buggfixes that can be traced back to such feedbacks.:D(y)
:unsure: :unsure:
I can't tell if you're being serious...

reporting a bug is a favour that the player does for the developer, now the developer might get offended, but basically the player is doing the tester's job for free.

DPC in his reply clearly refers exclusively to technical issues (probably also adding quick navigation, belatedly since much lesser games already had it for some time, in freeroams is one of the improvements he refers to), ok, bravo, he has treasured that feedback

but what does this have to do with the attitude towards criticism?

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
This is not quite correct.:rolleyes:

Q&A Session - February 2021
What parts of the game are you willing to be flexible on due to feedback? How much does a fan reaction affect your writing and story?

I always read and consider any feedback related to gameplay, quality of life improvements, bug reports, and typos. Many significant improvements are a direct result of community feedback.

Fan response, however, doesn’t affect the story.
download.png

And that is where the issue lies friend

There is nothing wrong with being a fan hell even a super fan but not to the point where people should just bury their head under the sand and ignore actual problems like how the affinity system just pigeon holds player choices , how some of the ways a love interest rejects the player is down right absurd when normal logic gets applied , how the drama feels ham fisted just to get a cheap rise out of players and feels like a soap opera with below average writing

I reserved my judgement for the game for a very long time but after 2 years of playing this and with reaching the mid point in the story i think i can safely say that i honestly feel acting lessons has a LOT more heart to it's story and characters than BaDik has had so far

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:unsure: :unsure:
I can't tell if you're being serious...

reporting a bug is a favour that the player does for the developer, now the developer might get offended, but basically the player is doing the tester's job for free.

DPC in his reply clearly refers exclusively to technical issues (probably also adding quick navigation, belatedly since much lesser games already had it for some time, in freeroams is one of the improvements he refers to), ok, bravo, he has treasured that feedback

but what does this have to do with the attitude towards criticism?
If the gameplay is criticized because, for example, the navigation is modest, he has improved it. Then that happened out of a criticism.:unsure:
View attachment 1554967

And that is where the issue lies friend

There is nothing wrong with being a fan hell even a super fan but not to the point where people should just bury their head under the sand and ignore actual problems like how the affinity system just pigeon holds player choices , how some of the ways a love interest rejects the player is down right absurd when normal logic gets applied , how the drama feels ham fisted just to get a cheap rise out of players and feels like a soap opera with below average writing

I reserved my judgement for the game for a very long time but after 2 years of playing this and with reaching the mid point in the story i think i can safely say that i honestly feel acting lessons has a LOT more heart to it's story and characters than BaDik has had so far
It is the story of DPC. He can tell it how he wants and he will. Until the game reaches its end, we will not understand certain logics of the story because we simply lack the context that he has.:unsure:

So play it and have your fun. If you don't have your fun, then don't play BaD.:rolleyes:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
It is the story of DPC. He can tell it how he wants and he will. Until the game reaches its end, we will not understand certain logics of the story because we simply lack the context that he has.:unsure:

So play it and have your fun. If you don't have your fun, then don't play BaD.:rolleyes:
You are missing the point again , i am having fun with the game for what it is BUT that DOESN'T exclude it from criticism for it flaws

The most odd part is how some players take it as some sort of a personal attack just because of differing opinions which is actually quite sad at the end of the day

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
That happened to me. I was 16. My first gf left me 'because she was Young and didnt want to fall in love bullshit' and the next month she was dating one of my best friends.

I don't know what Jill is going to do but I never talked to them again.
Yep now imagine, if that was your only best friend, who was older then you, who basically was your rock in tough times. The person who says that they got your back all the time, and that they cover for you and help you, guide you. On top of that, say another person loved you and wanted to be with you, even proposed to you which you declined to be with that girlfriend, and then finding out that girlfriend did what she did, that would fuck me much harder honestly.

Its setting up for drama galore, and with DPC and his style of writing in earlier works have similar things. And I like it, this is a virtual novel. What I love about it is that it satisfies both the reader inside me but also the horny lad that I can be. Thats what I love about his work, as for how the story is going and what is left, we can absolutely say that this is the end of the beginning. Things are starting to tie up, paths are getting locked. I have a main path, which is the one I took, based on what I like and would do.

This is a neutral path with Bella, and love interest of Jill and Sage. But choose Bella in the end.

Last edited:

Zerls

May 18, 2021
So after doing 2 playthroughs this has become my fave game on this site by far and im going to start backing this project 100% on my next payday.

One thing i would like to know is who exactly has endings? I want to know so i can hunt them and get all the endings, I dont wanna know whats good/bad or any spoilers i just want to know which character has endings. If its considered spoiler if theres a way you can DM me them without telling me how to get them that would be great.
Ive done isabella and shes by far my fave.

Highly reccomend.

Reactions: creamsellerboy

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Yea considering the nature of this site, that rather made me think its dubious rather than good.
The game is really good. If you're a fan of American Pie TV series, you will like/love it.
Hard to answer.

If I were DPC, which I am not, [...]

But I am not DPC.:p
Hmmm... That's exactly what DPC may say if he has an "fake" account here...
Alright folks, I have a theory... DPC = Dalli :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RonnieBoi and DavDR

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
just because this friendship is necessary to the continuation of the game, it should have been presented better by the game, instead it is "imposed".

and it's not a question of help (even if I don't see why Maya and Josy as friends, or Bella, couldn't help MC anyway to fix his room) but of relationship (not even a phone call for a birthday wish...).

the Lis are more acquaintances than friends, but they are quite intrusive

even worse after a rejection, remaining at the last chapter: Jill has all the reasons in the world to want to keep her distance from MC, even if she kept him out of every decision, but how can they remain friends?
We all know that the friendship of Tremolo with the girls that he rejects as romantic interest is a narrative resource to maintain them into the main plot of the game. But it´s a narrative resource that not always works. Let´s see:

- Jill: let´s imagine that Tremolo doesn´t want a romantic relationship with her. Let´s say that her smile scares the shit out of him or whatever. Jill helps Tremolo when Chad assaults him. That´s reason enough to maintain a friendship with her. She´s clearly a nice girl and Tremolo is grateful. Also, she covers Tremolo´s back with Tybald after Tremolo´s shenanigans at the prep´s party. Makes sense that, even if he´s not in Jill´s route, he learns to play the song for her, helps her in the concert and in general try to be a good friend for her.

- Bella: again, let´s imagine that Tremolo only want to be a friend of Bella´s. Makes sense since she´s old, married and a teacher. Bella helps him when he´s naked in the parking lot, reason enough to be grateful. Also she´s really understanding when he goes drunk to the date dinner, and also is a teacher. It´s always good to have a good relationship with a teacher if you are a student. Again, makes sense that Tremolo cultivates and maintains that friendship.

- Sage: I can´t possibly imagine a reason why Tremolo wouldn´t want a sexual and romantic relationship with that bombshell, but whatever. Let´s imagine that. Sage tries to manipulate Tremolo at the beginning of the game to spy Chad, and Tremolo ends up being a target of Chad and the Alphas. Its not a good beginning for a friendship. Actually, I don´t like that presentation of the character of Sage at all. But we can´t change it, so... Then Sage keeps asking for favors: teach me how to play guitar, teach me self defense... It makes sense if Tremolo is looking for something, but spending so much time with a girl that is mostly asking for things and that is a potential source of troubles with a half-man half-gorilla like Chad, only by "friendship"... I don´t thin so.

I think there is a good reason why Tremolo would want to be friend of Sage: he can met the other HOTs thanks to his friendship with Sage. But that should be explained with a line of dialogue or some kind of interior monologue of Tremolo. It´s plausible that Tremolo wants to be Sage´s friend, but it´s not well explained.

- Quinn: Again, let´s think that Tremolo only wants to be a friend of Quinn and nothing more. A DIK Tremolo would like that kind of "bad" girl and he would enjoy the banter with her. Again, it´s difficult to see Tremolo looking only for friendship with a girl like Quinn. It always makes more sense if he looks for sex with a girl like her. She doesn´t seem to be the kind of girl that has real friends, she seems to be always looking for something or having a hidden agenda with all the people she met. But again, she´s the vice-president of the HOTs, and a good relationship with her could lead to a good relationship with the other HOTs, so it could make sense, if it were better explained.

- Maya & Josy: Tremolo is forced to fall for them, or at least have a big crush for the both of them. And then he discovers that they are actually lesbians, into a relationship, and have been manipulating him. Also, they are a big source of drama and problems. There is no way in hell that a boy with two testes and half of a brain would want to be a friend of them. The only possibility to maintaining a relationship with them would be Tremolo wanting to be bigamous, or wanting to steal Josy from Maya, or Maya from Josy. Maya is Derek´s sister, and Derek is Tremolo´s friend. Well, makes sense that Tremolo would maintain a correct relationship with her to not make Derek uncomfortable, but never a real friendship. But actually, Tremolo spends even more time with them that with the Li that he wants as a couple. It doesn´t make sense at all. That´s why I think that M&J characters have been hammered into the plot and the game would be better without them. IMO, DPC should have reserved them for a dedicated game. A linear VN in which the player only has they as LIs, or something. I would not play it, but I suppose it would have its public. But DPC has created the backbone of the plot around two characters that shouldn´t have any special relationship with the MC, unless the player is clearly following their route. Thats a great mistake, IMO. M&J don´t belong to BaDIK.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes