shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I always find it hard to see anything positive in the flow of time...

I tend to make a new run every new chapter to review a bit 'all the story, at least the general one, but it's never like "the first time".

Let's say that the more story, the more evolution of the characters there is in a chapter and the more I'm happy, instead it often seems that you have to wait, that it is never the right time.
the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns.

fortunately in the last chapter both Bella and Jill have been freed from the burden of "their first time", and especially the second one can finally have a normal development, while the first one is finally in the position to face her elephants in the room
The bit about the replays not feeling like "the first time", I agree 100%.

Playing this game for the first time (for me it was episodes 1 to 5 straight) was a great experience.

Replaying it again is still fun, but considering that we've dissected everything to atomic proportions, it's rare to find any new nuggets of gold to make the subsequent playthrough special (until we reach the new content of course).

But I don't get the bit about "the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns".

Every story is hostage to itself. No story is complete until it is complete. We don't want the final scene, the one that wraps everything up, to be presented midway through the story.

You could ask for each episode to be encapsulated within itself and each new story arc begins and ends before the next episode comes out (given the extensive wait between episodes, that isn't an unreasonable request), but then what would there be to look forward to in the next episode?

I reckon it's the long list of questions that we have, and situations awaiting resolution, that keep us here chatting away all the time.

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game.

For me, I'd like to see Maya's issues with her dad resolved soon, but I don't enjoy the game any less because of it.

Considering we all probably have very little control over the final outcomes of this game (other than who the mc fucks and who he'll possible end up with), so when it comes to the drama, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Playing this game for the first time (for me it was episodes 1 to 5 straight) was a great experience.

Replaying it again is still fun, but considering that we've dissected everything to atomic proportions, it's rare to find any new nuggets of gold to make the subsequent playthrough special (until we reach the new content of course).

But I don't get the bit about "the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns".

Every story is hostage to itself. No story is complete until it is complete. We don't want the final scene, the one that wraps everything up, to be presented midway through the story.

You could ask for each episode to be encapsulated within itself and each new story arc begins and ends before the next episode comes out (given the extensive wait between episodes, that isn't an unreasonable request), but then what would there be to look forward to in the next episode?

I reckon it's the long list of questions that we have, and situations awaiting resolution, that keep us here chatting away all the time.

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game.

For me, I'd like to see Maya's issues with her dad resolved soon, but I don't enjoy the game any less because of it.

Considering we all probably have very little control over the final outcomes of this game (other than who the mc fucks and who he'll possible end up with), so when it comes to the drama, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
it is not a question of control, but of the fact that having so many plots, even if we limit ourselves to the 5 LIs, some events, some discoveries are distributed over the whole story following neither logic nor the evolution of the relationships.

I make an example on all: Bella's husband, there's no sensible reason why he's still completely a mystery, the fact that at their first dinner Bella and MC only talk about the problem that a relationship between a teacher and a student could bring, and not between a married woman and a boy is simply a huge WTF.
If one day Patrick reappears I won't be shocked, I'll just be bored by the fact that for 4 years they pretended nothing happened.

luckily some births ended (Maya's loan explanation, Sage's family), but the labor was endless

I'm not referring to the thousands of little mysteries scattered in the story, which I honestly don't care about in general (and I think DPC cares about them too and I think he just forgot about some of them), they serve to move things and they do their job. if MC is Bianca's third cousin or neighbour it's not a problem that keeps me awake at night. if Melanie intervened in Chad's story because she's his sister, his ex, his neighbor or his mother... well, we'll see.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
just a reminder
there is only one path

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While this sounds like a complete soap opera approach, it would be cool writing if MC tells Quinn he is sorry for pushing all the touchy / feely stuff and is just thankful that Quinn even considers enjoying MCs company by hanging out. That he enjoys Quinn just as is. Even if he told her by text.
Calling MC "Babe" is huge progress for Quinn. This could be a very long-game approach but eventually she would wake up one day and realize she really needs MC.
Quinn has all the characteristics of coming from an abused home. What happened to her must be horrific. So much so that she feels no one is worth any kind of love.
It may sound like, as Quinn would say, "the white knight pussy" approach to be concerned about her as a human being, but it appears she is severely broken and sees her history as being a survivor and: trust no one.
I still think DPC has some great writing and story telling skills. Those looks Quinn gives MC in private in EP7 are very heart-warming and real: that is huge for Quinn.
She has done some awful things. But I don't want to see her crash and burn. It may sound corny, but a redemption path and real romance would be very sweet and make even the most hard-boiled viewers have a tear in the eye.
From a story-telling point of view, I think it could be worth it.
The teasing she gets from various HOTs on Rooster for liking MC by teasing him is fun in that it lets the viewer know, Quinn does like MC.
It would be great if the next update had a database change to allow from a certain point, Quinn to be a real LI. Just as if you introduced a new character in the database.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
What I´m worried about is too many Lis. Updates are bigger than the ones of other games (also they take way longer to be made, of course), but there are only a limited amount of scenes for every Li. It happens with other games that an update is not about the Li that you like, and it feels like a wasted update. When you have been waiting 6 or more months for that update, if that happens, the disappointment can be huge.

Now Zoey, a new Li... If it happens you like Zoey, great. If you don´t... It´s less scenes and contents for other characters that you like more. Look at the poll I have made. More that 2/3 of the people would like to get rid of one of the main Lis (Maya is the less popular, what a surprise). Only 29% is OK with all the Lis. It´s again a dev biting more that he can chew. Too many characters, too many plotlines, longer time between updates and less contents for every character.
I agree, DPC by creating too many good characters people are very divided which is good, but like you said waiting 6 months to see only (for example) Maya progress is not nice.
But at the same time, because of DPC created interesting characters I want to se them more, like Quinn, Rio etc.

About Zoey, I personally don't care that much about her, but I know that first 2 episodes will be heavily focused on her, more drama etc.
I think the best possible way is to don't play and wait for full season to come out :LOL:
But I know it's impossible it would take to much time to wait.

Reactions: DavDR

kyrlian

May 26, 2017

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game
I forgot about the game after chapter 3 and binge playing chapters 1-8 was amazing. More so because chapters 6&7 are the best.

I think is more enjoyable this way.

Also, your perspective on things changes a lot. Maya was my favourite and didn't like Jill, Quinn and Sage, now is the opposite for me.

Reactions: shazba and TajaRrR

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
so i just finished episode 8 (lol not very important info for you guys) and is it safe to assume that there will be only 2-4 episodes left until the ending? cause dpc made you pick ur LI so yeah, can someone give me their thoughts about this or are there already announcements on how many episodes will there be in the next season. Also i so wish to have a scene with sally in the next season cause the rewards of her is a tease hahaha
it is supposed to be 16 episodes. You only played 8 so far.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
and what is your guys rank amongs the 5 LI?
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
1) Quinn
2) Sage
3) Fuck enormeous boobs and asses
4) Fuck Jill
5) Fuck Josy
6) Die Maya, I can still hear you crying, bitch.

That is my list :D.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep3_office_chad4b.jpg
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1570608
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.
the relationship between Sage and her parents is not very clear.

but Sage is clearly not in a happy relationship, it's normal that her mother doesn't see her partner well... probably Jade doesn't know about the 2 years without sex, nor about Troy, but that Chad's effect on Sage is not positive she could have easily understood it

Reactions: n0cn1l and DavDR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 1570608

I bet that even Chad is not the first one who Jade wanted to have fun with.
She is too open and cheeky with teasing mc during this meeting or lectures.
She definitely did this before a lot of times, but I doubt that her previous attempts ended with what she wanted.
I think that mc is first one who went all the way with her.
That's why she is pissed when MC ended this relationship because she finally got what she wanted but suddenly it ended and she wasn't in charge of that and felt rejected.
I would even say that Jacob was one of her targets.
The way he immediately used DIK's code when you showed them sex tape could be the reason.
Yea he could use it to protect mc and all of DIK's form troubles in future, but maybe he know what Jade is capable of because he was on receiving end of it before.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I remember when the MC's birthday approached and many users planned with which the girls would go to the MC's house to celebrate his birthday and in the end only 3 girls celebrated the MC's birthday, one sent him a text message and the other was almost dying from Covid and the rest just congratulated him on Derek's post

Now several plan thanksgiving day, I hope DPC will please them this time :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes