Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The way he immediately used DIK's code when you showed them sex tape could be the reason.
Yea he could use it to protect mc and all of DIK's form troubles in future, but maybe he know what Jade is capable of because he was on receiving end of it before.
you mean a god fearing in well standing married with kids 40+ year old trying to rape a young black boy? holy molly, where do you kids nowadays get your ideas from, that is totally bonkers!

Are you mental ?...It's Jill.
DO NOT KINK SHAME!

Reactions: Ahx

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Guys, about the Lynette's journal thing... Anyone more thinking about it like a bind to one aunt, or cousin, or maybe a sister joining in story?
No incest in DPC's games. Family is there to add drama so maybe Lynette and the death of Jill's sister are related somewhat.

If you want a more Disneyesque plotline Jill's parents reject Tremolo because he is poor and thus undeserving of Jill but later they discover he is the son of the "black sheep" of the Royce's best friends (like Jill's sister is the "black sheep" of the Royce family) and even Amelia was Lynette's friend and that helps both families to finally accept them and bring the much needed peace of mind so everybody ends up being happy and riding horses to the sunset with beautiful piano music playing in the background.

wait, are you saying its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then why was Sarah and that girl (cant remember her name) acting weirdly?
They are intimate friends with Chad so they are protecting his secret.

We don't know what is happening, maybe Melanie is Troy's sister, maybe the panties Sage found were theirs and they feel responsible for the situation. Some things are unknown.

Reactions: clayjar
Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 1570608
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.
I bet that even Chad is not the first one who Jade wanted to have fun with.
She is too open and cheeky with teasing mc during this meeting or lectures.
She definitely did this before a lot of times, but I doubt that her previous attempts ended with what she wanted.
I think that mc is first one who went all the way with her.
That's why she is pissed when MC ended this relationship because she finally got what she wanted but suddenly it ended and she wasn't in charge of that and felt rejected.
I would even say that Jacob was one of her targets.
The way he immediately used DIK's code when you showed them sex tape could be the reason.
Yea he could use it to protect mc and all of DIK's form troubles in future, but maybe he know what Jade is capable of because he was on receiving end of it before.
strongly disagree ! : Read the Jade internal conversation with herself in the cafe where mc, jade and cathy and not to mention the very first dialogue in jade mind when she first time touch mc bum.

the relationship between Sage and her parents is not very clear.

but Sage is clearly not in a happy relationship, it's normal that her mother doesn't see her partner well... probably Jade doesn't know about the 2 years without sex, nor about Troy, but that Chad's effect on Sage is not positive she could have easily understood it
Sage situation with her parents is collateral damage because of her parents in fights !

1) Quinn
2) Sage
3) Fuck enormeous boobs and asses
4) Fuck Jill
5) Fuck Josy
6) Die Maya, I can still hear you crying, bitch.

That is my list :D.
I love quinn too !

I am not on Jill's path, I have no interest over her other than friendship. I would never abandon a sick friend who asked for help to go on a date with a girl. I am not a f... DIK (as ironic is it may sound :D)
Friend in need, is friend indeed !

Last edited:
Reactions: Olsens.M and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage situation with her parents is collateral damage because of her parents in fights !
this could be the case.

but the situation remains unclear, in the sixth chapter Sage tells us that she is not used to opening up in her family, and that even her mother would react badly if she told her about her personal problems.

then in the eighth chapter the problem shifts, it's Sage who doesn't want to show weakness to her parents, because she's grateful to them for saving her and she doesn't want them to solve her problems.

in both cases no mention of relationship problems, but this means little

the two positions may even intertwine (badly) but it remains an unclear situation

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1570608
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.
I don't think so, I see this more as Jade having a women's intuition or gay radar than anything else. IIRC Jade also said to MC that she never did anything with a student before she only fantasized about it.

Sep 9, 2021
this could be the case.

but the situation remains unclear, in the sixth chapter Sage tells us that she is not used to opening up in her family, and that even her mother would react badly if she told her about her personal problems.

then in the eighth chapter the problem shifts, it's Sage who doesn't want to show weakness to her parents, because she's grateful to them for saving her and she doesn't want them to solve her problems.

the two positions may even intertwine (badly) but it remains an unclear situation
hmm . . . I also agree with your pov but I also think the matter is might be what i mentioned. I mean yeah she is grateful and because she is adopted but because parents in fights, cost is never clear so she build up a coping mechanism to fight all build up :cautious::LOL:.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
and what is your guys rank amongs the 5 LI?
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
  1. Sage
  2. Fuckbuddy
  3. Jade's daughter
  4. The HOT's leader
  5. Tybalt's step-sister
Although I originally was going for Sage, Bella, and Maya. But because of, ehm, reasons related to the DIK, Sage was the only one left in my main playthrough.

I guess what made me go after those three is that they all don't want the MC; Sage told the MC it's just (average 3/5) sex and nothing more, Maya is was gay / told the MC she was in a relationship, and Bella is the ice queen. So my DIK went: Challenge accepted!

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Guys does anybody have the link for the patch from 0.7.x to 0.8.0? I missed it and now I can't update the game.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Guys, about the Lynette's journal thing... Anyone more thinking about it like a bind to one aunt, or cousin, or maybe a sister joining in story?
No incest in DPC's games. Family is there to add drama so maybe Lynette and the death of Jill's sister are related somewhat.
Or maybe it won't be a female at all, and incest isn't the worry.

MC is related to Rusty, I tell ya. Sure, he looks more like Tommy (but Derek looks like Neil) - but the familial background information you got earlier in the game? It's gotta be Rusty. He's your cousin.

Reactions: dalli_x

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I remember when the MC's birthday approached and many users planned with which the girls would go to the MC's house to celebrate his birthday and in the end only 3 girls celebrated the MC's birthday, one sent him a text message and the other was almost dying from Covid and the rest just congratulated him on Derek's post

Now several plan thanksgiving day, I hope DPC will please them this time :ROFLMAO:
Well, at least MJ celebrated his birthday with a trip to the pool, albeit belatedly. I wouldn't have my birthday celebrated any other way than being able to cuddle up with Sage and take care of her when she's sick. And yes, I'm down very, VERY bad.

this could be the case.

I totally forgot about her mention of her parents back in Episode 6. Now that you mention it, it does seem quite contradictory, seeing as she said that her parents have forced help on her in the past, and that she's honestly thankful for what they've done and doesn't want to burden them.

Not sure if this was a mess-up on the writing (it definitely feels like one, though), or if her family's just complicated that way. I do think there's a chance of the "showing weakness" and "personal problems" being related to Tybalt's treatment of her in their family. It's all quite confusing to be frank.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I remember when the MC's birthday approached and many users planned with which the girls would go to the MC's house to celebrate his birthday and in the end only 3 girls celebrated the MC's birthday, one sent him a text message and the other was almost dying from Covid and the rest just congratulated him on Derek's post

Now several plan thanksgiving day, I hope DPC will please them this time :ROFLMAO:
The difference between then and now, is that the MC is in a real relationship now. There's no reason not to celebrate the holidays with family.

Also with these choices locked in, some users are going to be getting significantly less sex scenes per episode, so logically they should get romantic progression to make up for it.

Plus who doesn't want to cook Quinn her first Thanksgiving turkey? Especially if he sneaks in a side of broccoli.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I guess what made me go after those three is that they all don't want the MC;
I find that amusing because if you play a 'faithful' path with any other LI Sage pursues Tremolo like no other girl, you have to reject her a LOT. Even in chapter 8 after rejecting her 7868 times she still says 'if you change your mind here I am'. She really wants sweet Tremolo to play her strings.

You don't choose to pursue Maya or not, you do it. You just choose to keep her.

Bella can stay The Ice Queen and she kicks a Dik MC out of the library if you risk joking with her, that was funny.

Reactions: Niu6609

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, at least MJ celebrated his birthday with a trip to the pool, albeit belatedly. I wouldn't have my birthday celebrated any other way than being able to cuddle up with Sage and take care of her when she's sick. And yes, I'm down very, VERY bad.

I totally forgot about her mention of her parents back in Episode 6. Now that you mention it, it does seem quite contradictory, seeing as she said that her parents have forced help on her in the past, and that she's honestly thankful for what they've done and doesn't want to burden them.

Not sure if this was a mess-up on the writing (it definitely feels like one, though), or if her family's just complicated that way. I do think there's a chance of the "showing weakness" and "personal problems" being related to Tybalt's treatment of her in their family. It's all quite confusing to be frank.
with an effort you can even reconcile the 2 clues, but they remain as you say quite conflicting.
The gratitude could be purely economic, the fact of not having done anything for her. The incommunicability could be purely sentimental.

But in general I can't imagine Jade refusing to listen to her daughter's problems. A mother who loves Tybalt must have a big heart...

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The bit about the replays not feeling like "the first time", I agree 100%.

Playing this game for the first time (for me it was episodes 1 to 5 straight) was a great experience.

Replaying it again is still fun, but considering that we've dissected everything to atomic proportions, it's rare to find any new nuggets of gold to make the subsequent playthrough special (until we reach the new content of course).

But I don't get the bit about "the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns".

Every story is hostage to itself. No story is complete until it is complete. We don't want the final scene, the one that wraps everything up, to be presented midway through the story.

You could ask for each episode to be encapsulated within itself and each new story arc begins and ends before the next episode comes out (given the extensive wait between episodes, that isn't an unreasonable request), but then what would there be to look forward to in the next episode?

I reckon it's the long list of questions that we have, and situations awaiting resolution, that keep us here chatting away all the time.

That said, each person has their saturation point, the point where you can't wait any longer for one issue or another to be resolved, and it could begin to detract from the enjoyment of the game.

For me, I'd like to see Maya's issues with her dad resolved soon, but I don't enjoy the game any less because of it.

Considering we all probably have very little control over the final outcomes of this game (other than who the mc fucks and who he'll possible end up with), so when it comes to the drama, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I've been waiting for you to update the list, and I kept checking the one I had bookmarked to see if it changed. Looks like you posted it during a bad week for me, and I completely missed it.

Good job as always on the breakdown. I think I would add another question going into Episode 9, though.

Who took the picture of Lynette and her friends in front of Jill's home?

There are multiple possibilities, some reasonable, some far-fetched. Regardless, there is a chance that it's significant. For instance, what if Amelia took it?

Another possible question might be: What happened between Troy and Dawe?

I had previously suspected that Troy was the answer to the question "Who sent the Jocks the pictures?". After Episode 8, I'm a bit more firm. Granted, this is still very convoluted, but some of my reasoning is:

• He sent a threatening note to Chad to push him into finally breaking up with Sage and perhaps leaving the Jocks so he and Chad wouldn't have to hide anymore, or at least they could hang around places like the gym without the Alphas harassing him.
  • He sent the pictures to Dawe, because apparently they hate each other, and had at least confrontation where it got physical, after which he was kicked out.
  • As to how he could have gotten the pictures, my guess is he lifted them from Arieth's phone or cloud account. After all, everyone knows her password. And, she admitted she keeps a collection of dick picks, so it wouldn't surprise me if she kept a collection of DIK picks.

As I said, it's convoluted, but it could work.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
strongly disagree ! : Read the Jade internal conversation with herself in the cafe where mc, jade and cathy and not to mention the very first dialogue in jade mind when she first time touch mc bum.

I love quinn too !

Friend in need, is friend indeed !
Bro spot on, on your first message. I don't know where these people are getting so many theories of many Jade's victims. As it shows many times (Including the Jade's thought line you mentioned), it is her first time into having an affair, and the game even shows when and why she decides having an affair. when she spanks MC ass, after he flirts with her, she says "if he can do it, so can I".
If she was a predator (or it wasn't her first rodeo) as many are trying to picture, she would never feel insecure for doing that to him. I don't think people can read the character feelings/expressions many times, according to how they see and comment certain scenes lol. And lets make it clear, I am not saying that Jade is an insecure woman, because she isn't, she is a "Mommy" after all. But the start of her relationship with MC it shows her being insecure doing certain things, because it isn't something she is used to.

Second. I don't know where these guys sees Steven protecting Chad. Even MC himself tries to "defend" Chad, but he won't even take it in consideration.

Quinn is a Bae :D. All the contrasts of her character make me love her more.

"Friend in need, is friend indeed !" Indeed indeed :D

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes