Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I don't think so, I see this more as Jade having a women's intuition or gay radar than anything else. IIRC Jade also said to MC that she never did anything with a student before she only fantasized about it.
She is a woman who works with gender studies. I am pretty sure, even if it is not written on dpc story, that there are many students that are still on the closet, but she notices it. She works with this kind of thing, or students who comes to her with questions or asking for advice. That is what usually happens in a teacher background.

And Sage was officially dating Chad. Do you really think that Jade being a mother that she say she is, who love her kids, won't take a closer look to the guy she has been dating?

I am pretty sure, even if it is not written in this game, that she knows about Tybalt's obsession for Jill as well.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bro spot on, on your first message. I don't know where these people are getting so many theories of many Jade's victims. As it shows many times (Including the Jade's thought line you mentioned), it is her first time into having an affair, and the game even shows when and why she decides having an affair. when she spanks MC ass, after he flirts with her, she says "if he can do it, so can I".
If she was a predator (or it wasn't her first rodeo) as many are trying to picture, she would never feel insecure for doing that to him. I don't think people can read the character feelings/expressions many times, according to how they see and comment certain scenes lol. And lets make it clear, I am not saying that Jade is an insecure woman, because she isn't, she is a "Mommy" after all. But the start of her relationship with MC it shows her being insecure doing certain things, because it isn't something she is used to.

Second. I don't know where these guys sees Steven protecting Chad. Even MC himself tries to "defend" Chad, but he won't even take it in consideration.

Quinn is a Bae :D. All the contrasts of her character make me love her more.

"Friend in need, is friend indeed !" Indeed indeed :D
Yeah, we like to elevate Jade to predator status because she pulls it off so well, event the mc thinks she does it a lot, but we know from her thoughts, she's shitting herself half the time. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Olsens.M
Sep 9, 2021
Bro spot on, on your first message. I don't know where these people are getting so many theories of many Jade's victims. As it shows many times (Including the Jade's thought line you mentioned), it is her first time into having an affair, and the game even shows when and why she decides having an affair. when she spanks MC ass, after he flirts with her, she says "if he can do it, so can I".
If she was a predator (or it wasn't her first rodeo) as many are trying to picture, she would never feel insecure for doing that to him. I don't think people can read the character feelings/expressions many times, according to how they see and comment certain scenes lol. And lets make it clear, I am not saying that Jade is an insecure woman, because she isn't, she is a "Mommy" after all. But the start of her relationship with MC it shows her being insecure doing certain things, because it isn't something she is used to.

Second. I don't know where these guys sees Steven protecting Chad. Even MC himself tries to "defend" Chad, but he won't even take it in consideration.

Quinn is a Bae :D. All the contrasts of her character make me love her more.

"Friend in need, is friend indeed !" Indeed indeed :D
Look it's so easy to took as predator because no one take in account that . . .
1. Slow approach to mc . . . Step by step
2. Mc accept her advance
3. Jade moment of venerablity
4. Her caution
5. Her acceptance of trust towards mc.
6. Giving mc honest advice : proof of trust

They the flow of affairs start!
The point is predator don't let them get in video or tell true to mc.

Basically missed point : Jade : It has been so long. . .
There are more point i can put but people have mindset so it's better to put your pov and move on.

Conversation between mc and jade at empty class of gender study will tell you how big predator she is. :LOL:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I find that amusing because if you play a 'faithful' path with any other LI Sage pursues Tremolo like no other girl, you have to reject her a LOT. Even in chapter 8 after rejecting her 7868 times she still says 'if you change your mind here I am'. She really wants sweet Tremolo to play her strings.
I know! Sage has "warning: railroading ahead!" written all over her! I knew the writer wanted me to go after her. From the very first moment I saw Sage I knew she was going to be trouble. I mean, just look at her! Is this the face of "everything will be fine and I'm definitly not a tease to the player"?!

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN FOR LONGER THAN 3 SECONDS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESIST!
SageAlert.jpg

I can't imagine what made me decide "sure, just go after Sage and make her love you and not just fuck you"...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The difference between then and now, is that the MC is in a real relationship now. There's no reason not to celebrate the holidays with family.

Also with these choices locked in, some users are going to be getting significantly less sex scenes per episode, so logically they should get romantic progression to make up for it.

Plus who doesn't want to cook Quinn her first Thanksgiving turkey? Especially if he sneaks in a side of broccoli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx and sixart

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I find that amusing because if you play a 'faithful' path with any other LI Sage pursues Tremolo like no other girl, you have to reject her a LOT. Even in chapter 8 after rejecting her 7868 times she still says 'if you change your mind here I am'. She really wants sweet Tremolo to play her strings.

You don't choose to pursue Maya or not, you do it. You just choose to keep her.

Bella can stay The Ice Queen and she kicks a Dik MC out of the library if you risk joking with her, that was funny.
Yeah, still kinda pissed at how Sage's route is open to pretty much everyone regardless of whether you were DIK or CHICK. Even if you constantly reject her advances you'll still have a chance to get back on her route and it makes all the earlier choices irrelevant and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth every time I see that scene in Episode 7. I'm hoping that choosing to woo her and be with her earlier on has an impact on the story in future episodes, because otherwise that'd be something I wouldn't be able to get over. Fingers crossed.

But in general I can't imagine Jade refusing to listen to her daughter's problems. A mother who loves Tybalt must have a big heart...
Well, I'm not sure about the big heart, but I am sure that she has two big, soft, endearing comforters... ;)

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I know! Sage has "warning: railroading ahead!" written all over her! I knew the writer wanted me to go after her. From the very first moment I saw Sage I knew she was going to be trouble. I mean, just look at her! Is this the face of "everything will be fine and I'm definitly not a tease to the player"?!

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN FOR LONGER THAN 3 SECONDS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESIST!
SageAlert.jpg

I can't imagine what made me decide "sure, just go after Sage and make her love you and not just fuck you"...
Actually same. Knew she'd be my main LI as soon as I laid my eyes on her. Hell, maybe we have a thing for trouble, and a long-term, mind-fucking, body-fucking, beautiful, smart, fun, adorable kind of trouble at that!

Sage enthusiasts every time we replay the game on another route and reject her advances:

screenshot0151.png

Garen

May 6, 2017

View attachment 1570952

This. I remember starting off with BaDIK couple years back when my primary source of entertainment was Bella scenes and teasing her was a joy I looked forward to every new update.
At some point being comfy with Sage just took over and I never found out.

It took me until the Crossroads choice prompting me the 'choice is obvious' to realise "Oh. It's Sage".

Last edited:
Reactions: aarbei23

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the relationship between Sage and her parents is not very clear.

but Sage is clearly not in a happy relationship, it's normal that her mother doesn't see her partner well... probably Jade doesn't know about the 2 years without sex, nor about Troy, but that Chad's effect on Sage is not positive she could have easily understood it
I think we need to reevaluate the length of Sage's relationship with Chad. We assume it's nearly two years old because Sage was clearly smitten with Chad in the Episode 5 flashback, but consider this line from Episode 8:
Sage_refused_so_long.jpg

I think it's more likely that Chad spent a long time turning Sage down, and only accepted (rather suddenly) when he felt like he needed an official girlfriend for some reason. If so, there's a good chance Chad needing a beard coincided with whatever happened to Troy. Troy was still with the Jocks in Tommy's story of him fucking Arieth, which was "a year ago."

So I'd say the relationship between Chad and Sage lasted at most ~1 year, and possibly less. It's still way too long for him not to have mentioned that he was gay, but it does make Sage's dry spell a little less egregious.

I totally forgot about her mention of her parents back in Episode 6. Now that you mention it, it does seem quite contradictory, seeing as she said that her parents have forced help on her in the past, and that she's honestly thankful for what they've done and doesn't want to burden them.

Not sure if this was a mess-up on the writing (it definitely feels like one, though), or if her family's just complicated that way. I do think there's a chance of the "showing weakness" and "personal problems" being related to Tybalt's treatment of her in their family. It's all quite confusing to be frank.
Eh, it seems fairly straightforward to me. As Sage says, she wants to stand on her own two feet, and as a result has developed a habit of simply refusing help from her parents. It would make sense that her parents responded by INSISTING on helping her, which in turn convinced Sage to avoid interacting with them as much as practical to minimize their opportunity to insist. It's a sort of vicious cycle of virtue.

I've been waiting for you to update the list, and I kept checking the one I had bookmarked to see if it changed. Looks like you posted it during a bad week for me, and I completely missed it.

Good job as always on the breakdown. I think I would add another question going into Episode 9, though.

Who took the picture of Lynette and her friends in front of Jill's home?

There are multiple possibilities, some reasonable, some far-fetched. Regardless, there is a chance that it's significant. For instance, what if Amelia took it?

Another possible question might be: What happened between Troy and Dawe?

I had previously suspected that Troy was the answer to the question "Who sent the Jocks the pictures?". After Episode 8, I'm a bit more firm. Granted, this is still very convoluted, but some of my reasoning is:

• He sent a threatening note to Chad to push him into finally breaking up with Sage and perhaps leaving the Jocks so he and Chad wouldn't have to hide anymore, or at least they could hang around places like the gym without the Alphas harassing him.
  • He sent the pictures to Dawe, because apparently they hate each other, and had at least confrontation where it got physical, after which he was kicked out.
  • As to how he could have gotten the pictures, my guess is he lifted them from Arieth's phone or cloud account. After all, everyone knows her password. And, she admitted she keeps a collection of dick picks, so it wouldn't surprise me if she kept a collection of DIK picks.

As I said, it's convoluted, but it could work.
Ehhh, I'm not seeing it. I could easily see Troy sending the pics to Dawe if he somehow had access to them, but I don't buy that it's as easy as hacking Arieth's phone (since she didn't take most of the pictures). And I guess I could see him sending a letter to Chad in the hopes of convincing him the secret couldn't be kept so he might as well admit the truth and leave the closet.

But I can't see him sending both letters together. It maximizes the chance that someone else might open Chad's letter, which would be disastrous. It would also maximize Chad's effort to figure out who sent the letters (which would be counterproductive from Troy's perspective) while minimizing the chance Chad will get introspective about how viable the secret is (which IS what Troy wants).

So I'd say Troy is just about last on my list of suspects for the letters at the moment.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yeah, still kinda pissed at how Sage's route is open to pretty much everyone regardless of whether you were DIK or CHICK. Even if you constantly reject her advances you'll still have a chance to get back on her route and it makes all the earlier choices irrelevant and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth every time I see that scene in Episode 7. I'm hoping that choosing to woo her and be with her earlier on has an impact on the story in future episodes, because otherwise that'd be something I wouldn't be able to get over. Fingers crossed.

Well, I'm not sure about the big heart, but I am sure that she has two big, soft, endearing comforters... ;)
That is true as F. I got a new copy of the game to make clean saves and in one of my gameplays I only had sex with her once, the only sex scene needed to get "staying with the HOTs" unlocked. When I am staying with the hots, I choose not have sex with her. I don't put my hand inside her panties, So it won't activate the scene where MC and her Have sex and they become sex buddies. but later on EP.7. at HoT parties, we are forced to talk to her, and when I do it automatically starts the sex scene with sage at the bench. There is no decision to make, She just jumps on your cock and ride it and I didn't want that to happen. I remember in my past gameplays, we could decide if we wanted to pursue sage or not, but I suppose DPC changed it in his last update and now, aparently if you had any sex scene with her, even if you didn't become sex buddy, she will jump on your cock.

That is frustating because I wanted to get the scene with Quinn where she doesn't ask me since when me and sage has been fucking, but now it seems I have to stay with Bella or Derek if I want to get it from her :D.

Reactions: Niu6609
Sep 9, 2021

I think you are in mistake here, jill route was also open till chapter 8 and choices came in one place to kick a chick dik ass.
:LOL:
It would be stupid to think that all choices related to sage will not come in one place to kick a dik ass.

That is true as F. I got a new copy of the game to make clean saves and in one of my gameplays I only had sex with her once, the only sex scene needed to get "staying with the HOTs" unlocked. When I am staying with the hots, I choose not have sex with her. I don't put my hand inside her panties, So it won't activate the scene where MC and her Have sex and they become sex buddies. but later on EP.7. at HoT parties, we are forced to talk to her, and when I do it automatically starts the sex scene with sage at the bench. There is no decision to make, She just jumps on your cock and ride it and I didn't want that to happen. I remember in my past gameplays, we could decide if we wanted to pursue sage or not, but I suppose DPC changed it in his last update and now, aparently if you had any sex scene with her, even if you didn't become sex buddy, she will jump on your cock.

That is frustating because I wanted to get the scene with Quinn where she doesn't ask me since when me and sage has been fucking, but now it seems I have to stay with Bella or Derek if I want to get it from her :D.
Nope ! Do you remember : Quinn catching mc with sage.
If mc is on path of sage and quinn.
Those words you mentioned are basically warning from.

Just like don't date jill requirement came : that will repeat on quinn path again.
Damn QOH is demanding then normal lis.

Last edited:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
This. I remember starting off with BaDIK couple years back when my primary source of entertainment was Bella scenes and teasing her was a joy I looked forward to every new update.
At some point being comfy with Sage just took over and I never found out.

It took me until the Crossroads choice prompting me the 'choice is obvious' to realise "Oh. It's Sage".
Yeah, Sage is just your fuckbuddy. She's the guaranteed sex scene. She just becomes a part of the background. Same as the in-game phone: check messages, fuck Sage, play Brawler, fuck Sage, read Rooster, fuck Sage, repeat. Meanwhile, you're going after Maya, Bella, Josy, Jill, etc. And you're not paying any attention to the cute, funny, hot, intelligent, sarcastic, little redhead with her Chad problem that slowly falls in love with you...

The moment I had to choose between a sweet innocent Jill who planned something for your birthday, or going to help a sick Sage, and I choose to go to Sage; I knew she succeeded in pulling me into whatever drama the game is going to introduce. Sage is a landmine. A landmine that I somehow can't seem to get my DIK out of.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Niu6609

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I think you are in mistake here, jill route was also open till chapter 8 and choices came in one place to kick a chick dik ass.
It would be stupid to think that all choices related to sage will not come in one place to kick a dik ass.
I dont see Jill route open untill ep 8. Like, I never pursued Jill before ep 8, and in EP8 I only had the chance to help her at the stage and I did, but that didnt gave me the ending of having dinner with her parents or having sex with her. With sage if you make the right decisions you can still choose her as one of LIs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think we need to reevaluate the length of Sage's relationship with Chad. We assume it's nearly two years old because Sage was clearly smitten with Chad in the Episode 5 flashback, but consider this line from Episode 8:
View attachment 1571000

I think it's more likely that Chad spent a long time turning Sage down, and only accepted (rather suddenly) when he felt like he needed an official girlfriend for some reason. If so, there's a good chance Chad needed a beard coincided with whatever happened to Troy. Troy was still with the Jocks in Tommy's story of him fucking Arieth, which was "a year ago."

So I'd say the relationship between Chad and Sage lasted at most ~1 year, and possibly less. It's still way to long for him not to have mentioned that he was gay, but it does make Sage's dry spell a little less egregious.

Eh, it seems fairly straightforward to me. As Sage says, she wants to stand on her own two feet, and as a result has developed a habit of simply refusing help from her parents. It would make sense that her parents responded by INSISTING on helping her, which in turn convinced Sage to avoid interacting with them as much as practical to minimize their opportunity to insist. It's a sort of vicious cycle of virtue.

Ehhh, I'm not seeing it. I could easily see Troy sending the pics to Dawe if he somehow had access to them, but I don't buy that it's as easy as hacking Arieth's phone (since she didn't take most of the pictures). And I guess I could see him sending a letter to Chad in the hopes of convincing him the secret couldn't be kept so he might as well admit the truth and leave the closet.

But I can't see him sending both letters together. It maximizes the chance that someone else might open Chad's letter, which would be disastrous. It would also maximize Chad's effort to figure out who sent the letters (which would be counterproductive from Troy's perspective) while minimizing the chance Chad will get introspective about how viable the secret is (which IS what Troy wants).

So I'd say Troy is just about last on my list of suspects for the letters at the moment.
I always thought that Sage's sentence referred to sex.
anyway, it doesn't change much if it's 2 years or less than a year, it's still an absurdly long time for a fake and unrequited relationship, especially for a hot character like Sage (who with MC doesn't last a minute after promising to be willing to wait months...).

i'm pretty sure we won't get a more precise answer on the question, so let's just get it over with and be at peace.

As for the threatening letters, the prime suspects for me are Melanie and Sara (perhaps with Troy's encouragement), so how many people must still be involved?
their guilt will be because of that

Dawe is probably collateral damage to disperse suspicion

Sep 9, 2021
I dont see Jill route open untill ep 8. Like, I never pursued Jill before ep 8, and in EP8 I only had the chance to help her at the stage and I did, but that didnt gave me the ending of having dinner with her parents or having sex with her. With sage if you make the right decisions you can still choose her as one of LIs.
Did i ever mentioned i was jill simp before i became quinn die hard fan ! :rolleyes::cautious::LOL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

Nope ! Do you remember : Quinn catching mc with sage.
If mc is on path of sage and quinn.
Those words you mentioned are basically warning from.

Just like don't date jill requirement came : that will repeat on quinn path again.
Damn QOH is demanding then normal lis.
Quinn doesn't catch me with sage, because I stopped Sages advances. The only scene I had a sex scene with sage, was the one about who takes control, if I wanna give or take control. That scene isn't the one Quinn shows up and that scene is required for MC stay with Sage.

When I stay with Sage, I grab her hand, but I don't put it in her panties. So she doesn't get turned on and we don't have sex (I don't become her "fuck buddy")

on Ep7. At HOTs party, one of the tasks is talk to Sage, when I do talk to her, she brings me outside to the bench. As the conversation goes, I have no decision to make and it ends up with Sage jumping on MC's lap to have sex with him.
This scene I don't know if you ever noticed:
If Quinn is NOT into you: She won't care, she will laugh and think it is funny.
If She is into you: She will get upset when Riona tells her that MC's dick is inside sage, And she isn't confortable in showing her breasts with Riona but she still do it.

I honestly don't think any of it matters. But as someone who loves Quinn, I wanna make a clean gameplay path where she thinks MC only cares about her, but I also want to get as many scenes as possible with Quinn, and I can only do that if I crash at Sage's room after leaving Maya's dorm.

So if MC doesn't have sex with Sage on that bench, he won't get the 3some offer and when he talks to Quinn on that bench She won't ask how long have MC and Sage been fucking. I have that scene on one of my old gameplays, but I think it was when I decided not pursue Sage on EP7. on previous versions of the game.

Reactions: kih1952
Sep 9, 2021
Quinn doesn't catch me with sage, because I stopped Sages advances. The only scene I had a sex scene with sage, was the one about who takes control, if I wanna give or take control. That scene isn't the one Quinn shows up and that scene is required for MC stay with Sage.

When I stay with Sage, I grab her hand, but I don't put it in her panties. So she doesn't get turned on and we don't have sex (I don't become her "fuck buddy")

on Ep7. At HOTs party, one of the tasks is talk to Sage, when I do talk to her, she brings me outside to the bench. As the conversation goes, I have no decision to make and it ends up with Sage jumping on MC's lap to have sex with him.
This scene I don't know if you ever noticed:
If Quinn is NOT into you: She won't care, she will laugh and think it is funny.
If She is into you: She will get upset when Riona tells her that MC's dick is inside sage, And she isn't confortable in showing her breasts with Riona but she still do it.

I honestly don't think any of it matters. But as someone who loves Quinn, I wanna make a clean gameplay path where she thinks MC only cares about her, but I also want to get as many scenes as possible with Quinn, and I can only do that if I crash at Sage's room after leaving Maya's dorm.

So if MC doesn't have sex with Sage on that bench, he won't get the 3some offer and when he talks to Quinn on that bench She won't ask how long have MC and Sage been fucking. I have that scene on one of my old gameplays, but I think it was when I decided not pursue Sage on EP7. on previous versions of the game.
All i an say, it's better to not get some moments if you are on quinn path. I also have only Qinne route save.

Hine and seek might bite in mc ass. If possible make only one li route.
Gud luck !

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes