dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That effect will depend heavily on the nature of the mistery. Big misteries tend to dissapoint people when they are finally revealed because they have been thinking about crazy theories for months.
Actually, I think that's best. I really do come up with the craziest theories. I don't even write the horror versions in the thread. But DPC always manages to present a banal and gentle solution to the problem. (y)

Maybe that's why I like it too much, because I always think up the worst scenarios and then just get pleasantly surprised.:rolleyes:

Self-conditioning is really fantastic.:D

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and Redd23

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
*Chris Brown enters chat*
But Yea it can make good drama but I'm not big fan of NTR thing.
I am a sucker for drama. It poses a good challenge for the MC because he's had it too easy so far. He became a god the moment he walked on campus.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
What I say will not be constructed and most or everythings of it will be wrong.

For the photo of Arieth fucking others, 2 were taken on a phone but we don't know which phone, if it was on a DIK phone it would have been on the DIK computer or only the Rusty one since Jamie lost his phone. Also the last one was taken by a camera ? It would mean it has to be someone who has easy access to the camera or that the camera send what it take already on a computer. If the first photo was on the DIK computer it would mean that someone had access to Rusty folder. The only who could have an access to Rusty's folder would be Tommy and Nick since they know him from the start. To not just say it's a DIK, the others characters that I can think about are Quinn, Heather and Elena. The things is, who would need to have the relationship beetween DIK and Alphas worsened . The only ones that we are sure would be Quinn and Tommy, and while both would do it, they would not hide that Chad is gay.

Now is it the same person for the photo and the Cathy cluck ? Probably. I said many months ago that there was perhaps a theory that the DIK mansion was trashed by 2 differents groups, the Alphas at first with the Dildo and the other group who did the main trashing. If all these 3 things were done by a single person, the only character that I can chose would be Vinny.

What would be his reason ? The reason would be to make the drug ring of Quinn fall by making it public, because the Alphas and the DIK are her main buyers. He could want to be the sole seller. Perhaps he had the help of Nick, but he would be one of the character who could access Rusty folder (unless we can't access the folder because DPC said NO!).

For Riona's real stalker, it can be any reason, but there is the possibility that Riona was right, that she is targeted because of the drugs.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I honestly don't think any of it matters. But as someone who loves Quinn, I wanna make a clean gameplay path where she thinks MC only cares about her, but I also want to get as many scenes as possible with Quinn, and I can only do that if I crash at Sage's room after leaving Maya's dorm.

So if MC doesn't have sex with Sage on that bench, he won't get the 3some offer and when he talks to Quinn on that bench She won't ask how long have MC and Sage been fucking. I have that scene on one of my old gameplays, but I think it was when I decided not pursue Sage on EP7. on previous versions of the game.
All i an say, it's better to not get some moments if you are on quinn path. I also have only Qinne route save.
There's an interesting question for Quinn fans around what the optimal Quinn run is, at this point in the game. The conventional answer would be to say a solo playthrough (and I certainly have a save for that.) But that means you do miss out on some of her scenes, including revealing character moments.

So, you miss the scene in her bedroom at the HOT movie night (and the sad look on her face after MC has left). As mentioned above, there are the hints at jealousy seen in the HOT garden in episode 7 and her "curiosity" in episode 8 about how long MC has been with Sage. In the episode 7 hangout where Quinn asks who he'd like as a restaurant freebie, if MC hasn't been using her services the question doesn't come up at all, and so there's consequently no opportunity to tell her (twice) that he likes her. (The guide says answering like this impresses her; surely something that could pay off down the road?)

Whilst it's possible to do a pure Quinn run, I'm starting to think that part of the point may be for Quinn herself to notice that she is feeling romantically jealous over MC, perhaps something she hasn't experienced before, and that this is part of her growth, emotionally.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I am a sucker for drama. It poses a good challenge for the MC because he's had it too easy so far. He became a god the moment he walked on campus.
Tbh I doubt that DPC will ever implement NTR in this game, a lot of people don't like it soo nah.
But Yea he became pretty popular with girl pretty fast and don't worry there will be much more drama in future, main plot is far far from over and I bet there will be a lot of twists.

Sep 9, 2021
There's an interesting question for Quinn fans around what the optimal Quinn run is, at this point in the game. The conventional answer would be to say a solo playthrough (and I certainly have a save for that.) But that means you do miss out on some of her scenes, including revealing character moments.

So, you miss the scene in her bedroom at the HOT movie night (and the sad look on her face after MC has left). As mentioned above, there are the hints at jealousy seen in the HOT garden in episode 7 and her "curiosity" in episode 8 about how long MC has been with Sage. In the episode 7 hangout where Quinn asks who he'd like as a restaurant freebie, if MC hasn't been using her services the question doesn't come up at all, and so there's consequently no opportunity to tell her (twice) that he likes her. (The guide says answering like this impresses her; surely something that could pay off down the road?)

Whilst it's possible to do a pure Quinn run, I'm starting to think that part of the point may be for Quinn herself to notice that she is feeling romantically jealous over MC, perhaps something she hasn't experienced before, and that this is part of her growth, emotionally.
Ohh I didn't miss anything, I choose to play only quinn path btw I have played all routes.
Yet I came to conclusion that for certain Li it's better to make right choices by intensely not making certain choice.

Yes allso played sage and quinn path together and know all the point but for me I am only interested in quinn, So only quinn path and only her few moments. So outcome is i don't get some moments!

About Quinn jealous : If mc is on only Quinn path. . . Making her jealous is also quite easy. MC,Sage and quinn having conversation there are choices to make her jealous and she is, All visible and sage not that too.

If Mc is on quinn path it's better to sacrifice some moments, She is enough for my mc anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Ohh I didn't miss anything, I choose to play only quinn path btw I have played all routes.
Yet I came to conclusion that for certain Li it's better to make right choices by intensely not making certain choice.

Yes allso played sage and quinn path together and know all the point but for me I am only interested in quinn, So only quinn path and only her few moments. So outcome is i don't get some moments!

About Quinn jealous : If mc is on only Quinn path. . . Making her jealous is also quite easy. MC,Sage and quinn having conversation there are choices to make her jealous and she is, All visible and sage not that too.

If Mc is on quinn path it's better to sacrifice some moments, She is enough for my mc anyway!
It's All good if you get (in my opinion) one of the best scene in the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Is there a way for me download the animations when you do sexal acts or can you just download the gallery?
I think there is program called rpa extractor or something like that.
I never used it, but I bet there are tutorials her or on yt.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
The only ones that we are sure would be Quinn and Tommy, and while both would do it, they would not hide that Chad is gay.
Why would they do that? They don't have any reason. Quinn and Tommy are working together at that point to move the HOTs partying from the Alphas to the DIK mansion, why would they want to fight with the Alphas, the Alphas already disrupt the party after the cumpetition before the letters are sent because the HOTs are there, they don't need to make it worse. Tommy may be a bit of an asshole but he loves his brothers and Rusty is his best friend. Tommy also gets beaten because he fucked Arieth, does he want his brothers to be beaten too by exposing them? I don't think so. And they don't seem to have problems with Chad or with people being gay. So no, I mean DPC can go that route but it would make little to no sense.

I don't understand Vinny's involvement because he wants the drug business, why is Quinn's drug trade going public because someone is leaking pictures of Cathy and sending letters to the Alphas?. I don't see any cause-effect. But Vinny doesnt need that, he has a bad history with the DIKs.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
That's it, I officially need to take a break. I had to read it 3 times before I realized it didn't say "download the animals". :ROFLMAO:
Be careful, animals are mostly compressed with the old zoo archiver, because otherwise they won't fit through the line. ;)

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Why would they do that? They don't have any reason. Quinn and Tommy are working together at that point to move the HOTs partying from the Alphas to the DIK mansion, why would they want to fight with the Alphas, the Alphas already disrupt the party after the cumpetition before the letters are sent because the HOTs are there, they don't need to make it worse. Tommy may be a bit of an asshole but he loves his brothers and Rusty is his best friend. Tommy also gets beaten because he fucked Arieth, does he want his brothers to be beaten too by exposing them? I don't think so. And they don't seem to have problems with Chad or with people being gay. So no, I mean DPC can go that route but it would make little to no sense.

I don't understand Vinny's involvement because he wants the drug business, why is Quinn's drug trade going public because someone is leaking pictures of Cathy and sending letters to the Alphas?. I don't see any cause-effect. But Vinny doesnt need that, he has a bad history with the DIKs.
More that the fight beetween DIK and Alphas grow too big and the drug deal is discovered, and the way to make the fight grow bigger are the photos and the clucks.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
When and how does the Karma wheel finally run over Dawe? That guy has skated through teacher assault, and multiple sucker punches. Isn’t he due for a harsh correction?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes