AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
About Quinn wanting to get rid of Rusty and Sage so she and Tommy can take leadership and run things their way. I can see Rusty, but despite all the things she has done to Sage, like using her for the prep party, and all the behind the scenes businesses she has with the HOTs, which will undoubtedly break the friendship between both girls, Quinn still cares about Sage and respects her. This can be seen during the cafeteria scene if the MC sits with Quinn and Sage, and during the Halloween party planning. Quinn's decisions already broke her friendship with Tommy, and I have a hard time to believe she would go that far to do all these things. Despite her many, many flaws, Quinn is a bad person, but she is not evil. I don't know the extent of her dealings with Burke though, and I think they are very wrong. Quinn does what she does because of a background we still don't know. And I bet it will be a very heartbreaking one.
I only think about this
ep8_breakfast_mj2.jpg ep8_breakfast_envy2.jpg ep8_breakfast_lily2.jpg ep8_breakfast_riona2.jpg ep8_breakfast_camila2.jpg
anim_ending_zoey_ep8_end.jpg
I don't have time to think about drugs or prostitution :sneaky:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Like, just having lewd scenes with them still. Or does it lock me in as their buddy.

Also season 3 and save transfers are future me's problem, as long as I don't wreck my current playthrough irreparably for this build I'm ok.
Not really, you just stay as a friend, You can always come as neutral to EP 4 and then go up for Dik while still with them

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So I'd say the relationship between Chad and Sage lasted at most ~1 year, and possibly less. It's still way to long for him not to have mentioned that he was gay, but it does make Sage's dry spell a little less egregious.

Reading it back you could be right. I always took the wording as it being he refused her sexually but it is a blind assumption based on the idea they've been together for a long time. It easily could have been (as you said) he refused her generally. It ties into how she acted in the flashback too and it makes her remark about her mother knowing a bit more palatable. Sure, a child might discuss their sexlife with their mother but Jade commenting on the idea he was refusing her sexually is a little off compared to how it would be if he was refusing her advances generally (in which case her commenting on it isn't weird.)

However if they have been together for give or take a year (with that largely being without sex) it really does raise the question of how she fell so deeply in love and put all this effort into a relationship that shortlived and bad. We've never really been told why she was so into him and it being shortlived just makes that worse. It kinda goes against what Sage is throughout the story that she seemingly pined for some guy for two years, got with him and it was terrible, but she fell madly in love to the point she wouldn't break it off? Unless the way Chad treated her then made her the way she is now? The Sage we know now is different from how she was and her frustrations made her the "DIK" leaning character she was in season 1 before the MC's magic cock cured her.

To be honest Sage is all over the place now. Maybe we're just missing something. Maybe there's more to the Chad/Sage relationship but it's kinda too late to show it. Establishing their relationship earlier might have made the being gay hit harder. May have made her finally coming around on dating the MC more impactful... Made her reluctance to date the MC make sense... Explained her confidence when it came to men (Nobody turns her down apparently but all we've seen is her being rejected and in your theory she was rejected for a long time).

I dunno. We shall see.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
The plan was to get rid of Sage and Rusty so that Quinn and Tommy ran everything, keep that in mind.
Whose plan?

Sage is graduating and leaving Quinn in charge, that is supposed to happen without any crazy plan. Why sending pictures to Chad is going to help Quinn get rid of Sage? Sage is distracted by her situation with Chad, it actually helps her, she gets more involved with the HOTs.

Rusty is Tommy's best friend. I don't think Tommy wants to run everything, has he ever said something like that? Rusty pays for everything, no Rusty no Diks and this is a big no no (they start working much later).

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I really don't see Tommy as a traitor. Maybe in the future if he ends up being a junkie and Vinnie blackmails him...

the very long wait certainly doesn't help, burning up practically every planned twist. but that wasn't the point of my argument
I understand what you were trying to say, but once you know DPC's tricks that is unavoidable. Still worth it.

I remember playing AL and when that happened... I thought that was very cool, and never saw it before (not that I played many VN before AL).

The problem is not when James will reappear (it is only right that the timing is dramatically better), but the fact that Bella and MC have not yet seen fit to talk about her marital situation (widowed? separated? divorced? under investigation for murder?).
Now that you mention it, when you ask Jill about these things she says 'ask Bella'. Tremolo never asks about the room or the marriage. Only wants to do yoga fucking, these teenagers are horny all the time...

But that's the way this stuff works... teenagers in terror movies go all alone to creepy old barns, if they were clever.... byebye movie. So some suspension of disbelief is needed, in this game nobody asks simple questions like

- Hey Sage, do you have siblings?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Now that you mention it, when you ask Jill about these things she says 'ask Bella'.
She doesn't.
BeingADIK_fPwBCAkLph.jpg

In fact, she basically tells MC to mind his own business.
BeingADIK_vpLwJLjrvZ.jpg

This is why MC is so wary of asking Bella about her private life. It's true that at the moment he probably could, and should ask her, they've began dating ffs, but with this scene DPC gave himself an excuse to keep the secrecy of the plot, it might be a shitty excuse (it's pretty subjective I think) but it's an excuse nonetheless.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
The problem is not when James will reappear (it is only right that the timing is dramatically better), but the fact that Bella and MC have not yet seen fit to talk about her marital situation (widowed? separated? divorced? under investigation for murder?).
She keeps him in locked room because he was very bad boy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She doesn't.
View attachment 1571877

In fact, she basically tells MC to mind his own business.
View attachment 1571878

This is why MC is so wary of asking Bella about her private life. It's true that at the moment he probably could, and should ask her, they've began dating ffs, but with this scene DPC gave himself an excuse to keep the secrecy of the plot, it might be a shitty excuse (it's pretty subjective I think) but it's an excuse nonetheless.
At that point though Jill had no idea that the mc was "interested" in Bella. I imagine she thought that Bella's past (or current depending on what the fuck is actually going on) relationship with James really was none of the mc's business.

That was until...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know that feeling, when emotions are so strong they want to come out of your body... :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is exactly what I was thinking about when I wrote this :ROFLMAO:
Today the lesson we already learned just got confirmed ! :geek: You should eat your veggies or a big bad MILF with monster curves will........ :devilish: ( the rest I leave up to everyones own fantasy :KEK: )
Yeah... no...... uh uh no FAWKKEN WAY.... no thank You...
Should she be the gone nuts stalker type like it was in AL ? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: TajaRrR and MrD812

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
EXACTLY what i'm sayin'!!!
Nah don't think so..... although it can't be ruled out 100% ! :p I'm expecting a little twist here... ( if not this extreme but something does not feel right :eek: )

I have not read anything about AL when I first played it but at first glance I knew what was gonna happen with that " nurse " :cautious: This time I'm not having such an ominous feeling... though I could be wrong too ! :p:LOL:

Reactions: MrD812

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
At that point though Jill had no idea that the mc was "interested" in Bella. I imagine she thought that Bella's past (or current depending on what the fuck is actually going on) relationship with James really was none of the mc's business.
Yeah sure, but the scene was well setup in my opinion, because since then, the MC tried to ask her about her husband when they were cleaning his room and then he tried to indirectly ask her again when he asked her about the ring, but still, she just gives him non-answers.
I mean... she cried when they first hooked up. It's clear it's a huge deal for her and she's not ready to share it yet, so, although it might be frustrating for MC to be in the dark, he wants to let her tell him on her own terms due to all the little clues he got not only from Jill but also Bella herself.

The only truly appropriate moment he had to ask her in my opinion, was EP8's dinner, but taking all the facts into consideration, my personal canon is that he preferred to let her lead the conversation to avoid something similar, or even worse than their first date (I have to do this to keep some suspension of disbelief, or else, I would just quit the game because as we all know, if you frequent this thread, every single line from the story and every single render will be met with a lot of scrutiny, and sometimes they do make the story fall apart a little bit :LOL:).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Reading it back you could be right. I always took the wording as it being he refused her sexually but it is a blind assumption based on the idea they've been together for a long time. It easily could have been (as you said) he refused her generally. It ties into how she acted in the flashback too and it makes her remark about her mother knowing a bit more palatable. Sure, a child might discuss their sexlife with their mother but Jade commenting on the idea he was refusing her sexually is a little off compared to how it would be if he was refusing her advances generally (in which case her commenting on it isn't weird.)

However if they have been together for give or take a year (with that largely being without sex) it really does raise the question of how she fell so deeply in love and put all this effort into a relationship that shortlived and bad. We've never really been told why she was so into him and it being shortlived just makes that worse. It kinda goes against what Sage is throughout the story that she seemingly pined for some guy for two years, got with him and it was terrible, but she fell madly in love to the point she wouldn't break it off? Unless the way Chad treated her then made her the way she is now? The Sage we know now is different from how she was and her frustrations made her the "DIK" leaning character she was in season 1 before the MC's magic cock cured her.

To be honest Sage is all over the place now. Maybe we're just missing something. Maybe there's more to the Chad/Sage relationship but it's kinda too late to show it. Establishing their relationship earlier might have made the being gay hit harder. May have made her finally coming around on dating the MC more impactful... Made her reluctance to date the MC make sense... Explained her confidence when it came to men (Nobody turns her down apparently but all we've seen is her being rejected and in your theory she was rejected for a long time).

I dunno. We shall see.
she does the same with the MC even if he does not give her the footlong! besides Chad had everything she wanted in a man he is tall/big, strong, blond, blue eyes, good family, proper social skills and sensitive... perhaps too sensitive!

also she could be rejected all the time by Chad but in the end she became her girlfriend so no man rejected, her either they want her or not... talk about a rapist vibes here!

i think her addictive and insecure personality actually plays into her character being as she is! like Josy she is afraid of getting hurt so she will stick with the devil she knows and avoid risking getting hurt thus the reason why she sticked it out with Chad hoping for better days!

in this sense she fallows her mother example, she finds an excuse not to break up with a toxic relationship!

the thing that still makes me ponder severely is why does Stephen breaks down and shuts down when debating feelings?
that her mother gets angry its natural its like the resting bitch face for a feminist to be pissed at the world 99% of the time!

Today the lesson we already learned just got confirmed ! :geek: You should eat your veggies or a big bad MILF with monster curves will........ :devilish: ( the rest I leave up to everyones own fantasy :KEK: )

Should she be the gone nuts stalker type like it was in AL ? :eek:
hey do not bad talk Jill! i mean if someone is going yandere is technically Jill and oh boy in her head she might even be batman punishing the baddies and ffs she as the wayne money to come up with a cool suit and some bat shit crazy weapons and torture devices!

if you break her heart or you play her around she does not come equiped with the menthal skills to handle that shit and she might go yandere on your ass!

in one of my playthrougs she is totally doing it i took her virginity and i told her no we´re not boyfriend and girlfriend (sadly the game does not give me the chance to tell her she was just a fuck and now piss off!)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If I'm a dik near the end of episode 4 and can't get with Josy/Maya because of it, how much of their content do I miss going forward? Can I still take part in their action regularly even if we're just friends at that point?

Alternatively, how big a risk is there to screw up my save if I just cheat a chick/dik/neutral affinity when certain choices require one or the other?
You will miss all the lewd content in Josy/Maya path. But more important than that: you will lose (until now) the two loves of MC's life. So, don't be a Dik at least for now.

Zoey apart, all the other ladys are in my mind and in my heart too

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes