godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
When and how does the Karma wheel finally run over Dawe? That guy has skated through teacher assault, and multiple sucker punches. Isn’t he due for a harsh correction?
Dawe has been through some shit though, drank Derek's manjuice, got pushed in the pool, his best friend is abandoning him.

And once the MC fucks his moms, that's the motherfucking cherry.

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
Considering Rusty tells MC that all DIK phones are interconnected, and that some of the photos from the Chad-Dawe blackmail are selfies, maybe their phones were hacked? I once thought Quinn was behind all this, but the more time passes, the less she seems to be a suspect. She's not gaining anything by having the DIKs and the Alphas fight, especially considering that because of Chad beating the MC and the teachers watching over the Alphas, Dawe cancelled whatever business she had with Quinn, which prompted her plan to be hired by the Preps. It could also be a coincidence she didn't expect though.

Overall, the Chad blackmail, the Cathy cluck, and maybe the trashing of the mansion, are very likely to be connected (and the Jade video sent to Stephen if in her route). And whoever is behind it should have some hacking knowledge. Of course Nick is the most obvious one, but it's just too convenient. DPC likes to leave clues here and there, so there must be something. Someone has to gain something from all this drama, apart of DPC of course.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is definitely a problem of episodic development. But as we were talking about earlier if you are a new player and play the game from start to finish it will not look that bad. The problem is waiting two years for a plot point to resolve lol.
the very long wait certainly doesn't help, burning up practically every planned twist. but that wasn't the point of my argument

That effect will depend heavily on the nature of the mistery. Big misteries tend to dissapoint people when they are finally revealed because they have been thinking about crazy theories for months.

But it still can change things a lot. What if he is alive and comes back when the relationship is at full speed. Stranded husband cliche #1: he stumbles in the room after a romantic evening with both naked. Chapter's end credits, now wait for chapter 10 without devouring your fingernails.
The problem is not when James will reappear (it is only right that the timing is dramatically better), but the fact that Bella and MC have not yet seen fit to talk about her marital situation (widowed? separated? divorced? under investigation for murder?).

Yeah, DPC is a prisoner of choosing that game mechanic. Now he can't get rid of half of the cast easily nor he can tell Sage. If the restaurant and drugs business has to be taken down there has to be a solution in place to keep the HOTs in the game, maybe the visit to the Burkes will give us that, I'm thinking of some kind of job at the college for earning free tuition.

Anyway Sage's path has so many booby traps it will be like walking through a minefield, a Dik MC has to be silent about fucking her mother, punching her brother, knocking his teeth out, disrespecting her father, her father's dealings, the restaurant, the drugs, the Hots, Quinn, Riona, Sarah and Mel, Chad, etc.
That Jade was Sage's mother/mother was something we could suspect, but we didn't know for sure. MC knows beyond reasonable doubt (even without being a client) that Quinn has a prostitute ring, and more or less warns Maya , Sage nothing...

the drama that will ensue is MC's fault only, not the player's, so when it erupts.... patience

p.s. DPC hates redheads, it's a fact, not a theory

Reactions: ename144

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
There's an interesting question for Quinn fans around what the optimal Quinn run is, at this point in the game. The conventional answer would be to say a solo playthrough (and I certainly have a save for that.) But that means you do miss out on some of her scenes, including revealing character moments.

So, you miss the scene in her bedroom at the HOT movie night (and the sad look on her face after MC has left). As mentioned above, there are the hints at jealousy seen in the HOT garden in episode 7 and her "curiosity" in episode 8 about how long MC has been with Sage. In the episode 7 hangout where Quinn asks who he'd like as a restaurant freebie, if MC hasn't been using her services the question doesn't come up at all, and so there's consequently no opportunity to tell her (twice) that he likes her. (The guide says answering like this impresses her; surely something that could pay off down the road?)

Whilst it's possible to do a pure Quinn run, I'm starting to think that part of the point may be for Quinn herself to notice that she is feeling romantically jealous over MC, perhaps something she hasn't experienced before, and that this is part of her growth, emotionally.
That is the thing. I use restaurant services, because that is how we get her 3some with Riona (first time we have sex and kiss her). I wouldnt miss that and at that point she thinks she is on control of whoever mc fucks. You mentioned well when she asks about the freebie, and I tell her I just want her, and we should hang out more, and she agrees. SO that makes her feel special. and later on if you spent few days at hots, apparently, you are forced in that sex scene with Sage at HOTs party. And I didnt want that, I wanted to make the decision. If I could, I would tell Sage no. SO I would have all scenes I wanted with Quinn. it would be perfect.

But right after I tell her I only want her, I don't want anyone else (from her restaurant) (EP7 Quinn Hangout) , She finds me fucking Sage on the yard lol (HOTs party). You can see on her face she is a lil disappointed.
So yes, if there is no way to avoid that scene. I rather that scene to happen then lose the scenes with her when we stays at HOTs house.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The only thing that I dislike about this scene is that fucking sandwich with butter and cucumber only. Like wtf, who makes them that way?:LOL:
Seems like you have not had a decent breakfast... this is pretty common stuff... and don't forget Bella lives in the " poor neighborhood " according to some melon fucking dimwit :rolleyes: :LOL:
You should give it a try ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zieniuuu

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Quick question:

If I'm a dik near the end of episode 4 and can't get with Josy/Maya because of it, how much of their content do I miss going forward? Can I still take part in their action regularly even if we're just friends at that point?

Alternatively, how big a risk is there to screw up my save if I just cheat a chick/dik/neutral affinity when certain choices require one or the other?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can I still take part in their action regularly even if we're just friends at that point?
Define action
Alternatively, how big a risk is there to screw up my save if I just cheat a chick/dik/neutral affinity when certain choices require one or the other?
At this point I can't tell you what will happen because you may have problems transferring your save when season 3 comes out.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
First of all, it's nonsense that Sage had to be adopted because Stephen is the MC's uncle. Stephen could have fathered her anyway. makes no sense. :rolleyes:

I, that is me, is supposed to have stolen a theory about kinship from you. Just me, who makes everyone in BaDIK relatives. Me. Wow. :rolleyes:

Do you even know the two three clues that could connect Stephen and the MC?:unsure:

Please leave me my crazy theories.(y)
i did, that`s why i stopped making them! but the original Stephen was a playah who got Lynette preggers and Neil had to foot the bill and stick with the kid was mine! since he was already married to Jade...

This might be a stupid question. What exactly is NTR?
there are 2 sorts of NTR one where you cuck a poor dude for whatever reason and the other where you are the poor dude!

it basically means that one for whom you have an emotional attachment fucks another person!

i think it comes originally from a manga called netsuzou trap or something!

the term is netorare but i heard it written in different forms to depict the one where you are cucking the bastard instead of being cucked!

its different from sharing because you do not allow it!

but it can not be NTR if you have no feelings or attachment to the girl! even if she is your wife!

its a feeling of dread excitement and peeping tommery at watching the girl you love being sexually active with another male!

the main problem with NTR particularly in these games is that it forces it down your throat when you dumb fucked hard!
i have no problem in being an asshole but because i was an asshole am i forced to see the poor girl getting abused?
fuck if i was interested in her i would abuse her myself ffs!
but that does not mean i enjoy seeing the result of my bad management of relationships!

so that`s ntr for you! there is a pretty active pro and anti NTR community here and i hope you never see the battle between those too camps... its a shit show unlike no other!
But right after I tell her I only want her, I don't want anyone else (from her restaurant) (EP7 Quinn Hangout) , She finds me fucking Sage on the yard lol (HOTs party). You can see on her face she is a lil disappointed.
So yes, if there is no way to avoid that scene. I rather that scene to happen then lose the scenes with her when we stays at HOTs house.
if you can put yourself in her position hakuna-matata thats ntr for you right there Quinn being forced to see the man she loves having his dick inside another woman! perhaps thats the moment she realises she must fight or risk loosing him!

Last edited:
Reactions: hakuna-matata

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
About Quinn wanting to get rid of Rusty and Sage so she and Tommy can take leadership and run things their way. I can see Rusty, but despite all the things she has done to Sage, like using her for the prep party, and all the behind the scenes businesses she has with the HOTs, which will undoubtedly break the friendship between both girls, Quinn still cares about Sage and respects her. This can be seen during the cafeteria scene if the MC sits with Quinn and Sage, and during the Halloween party planning. Quinn's decisions already broke her friendship with Tommy, and I have a hard time to believe she would go that far to do all these things. Despite her many, many flaws, and being a bad person, Quinn is not evil. I don't know the extent of her dealings with Burke though, and I think they are very wrong. Quinn does what she does because of a background we still don't know. And I bet it will be a very heartbreaking one.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyrlian
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes