Garen

May 6, 2017
The moment I had to choose between a sweet innocent Jill who planned something for your birthday, or going to help a sick Sage, and I choose to go to Sage; I knew she succeeded in pulling me into whatever drama the game is going to introduce. Sage is a landmine. A landmine that I somehow can't seem to get my DIK out of.
Yeah. This whole thing reeks of a "bros before hos" situation. Did Sage hack the mainframe into becoming a bangable bro.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
At that point though Jill had no idea that the mc was "interested" in Bella. I imagine she thought that Bella's past (or current depending on what the fuck is actually going on) relationship with James really was none of the mc's business.

That was until...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill walked right into the hot, steamy S E G G S they were having. But in all honesty though, Bella really should've thought the whole "sex on the dining table" thing through seeing as there was a window right there.... Unless of course she's into exhibitionism :whistle:

My personal vibe about Bella.
As to 'why' she was never an option.

She has this Mystery-Horror-Killer demeanor about her.
Could never put my finger on it, even so.
To be fair, i do steer clear of librarians and teachers.
Bias at first.
Due to past personal experiences.

THAN one day, i came across a post of this picture:

View attachment 1571952

Yeah... no...... uh uh no FAWKKEN WAY.... no thank You...
Ah, the duality of Bella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not read anything about AL when I first played it but at first glance I knew what was gonna happen with that " nurse " :cautious: This time I'm not having such an ominous feeling... though I could be wrong too ! :p:LOL:
That nurse gave off creepy yandere vibes, man..... like I thought I was wrong the first time around but holy shit I was never more horrified to be as right as I was then.

Reactions: kyrlian

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That nurse gave off creepy yandere vibes, man..... like I thought I was wrong the first time around but holy shit I was never more horrified to be as right as I was then.
I'm not really comfortable with these *dere shits so I just leave it alone... but the scenes ( involving her ) just made sense ( we really don't meet with that lass too often but still if someone REALLY pays attention can see that something is VERY WRONG about her ) and this jealous / gone nuts / batshit crazy stalker fits like a glove... so yeah I was expecting the drama at the end... even if not at the presented degree :cautious:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, just a minor point: we already know Jill's mother is Amelia?

View attachment 1570082

No one with any sense is pushing the idea MC is related to a LI, since we know there's zero incest in this game.

Miranda looks like Bianca though, so she may well be her mother. That and being in front of that house suggests MCs mother moved in the same circles as Jill's parents.
This just reminded me how Jill's mom is way more fuckable than her. Unfortunately I doubt we'll get to tap that fine ass :confused:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
In other unrelated news, got like 2 of my friends to download and try BaD after having them mock me for playing what they viewed to be a "horny, degenerate thirst trap" of a game. One's waiting to play it after he's back to his dorm while the other has played till Ep. 7 and is currently on Jill's route (and is also confused as to why he just went straight to fucking Sage in the HOTs party).

I hope I've pulled them down deep enough into the rabbit hole to make them experience the same pain I felt when I realized the game wasn't anywhere near completion yet :KEK:

Reactions: OFT

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dropped Jill since episode 6
She had her moment in episode 6, and 7 was not bad for her. On a no Josy path, obviously my second favorite. Thank god Neutral is enough, so I can have run like that, and a more Dik oriented MC with Josy. Since after they acept you your affinity not matters with them anymore.
but to Bad Jill reject the Dik MC, I feel like a kind of a " Bad Boy " would be better fit for Jill. Rich , naive privileged girl fall for the "Bad Guy". Hey at least she admited she found funny the Dick picture at Tybalt presentation :ROFLMAO:.
And I feel like now her Story can start. Officially a couple with MC, the big elephant in the room is out, I mean her virginity, so no more shy Jill hopefully. And it is Time for her to be part of MC story and not the other way around.
I need to make a clean path with her, right now my saves are all over the place. :ROFLMAO:

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
Maya and Derek are hiding something. We now know that their last name is Bailey. But Patrick's first or last name is Richard and he's a used car salesman. That's kind of weird. Did he maybe misappropriate Maya's student loan purpose?

View attachment 1524196 View attachment 1524197
I guess u get this scene when when don’t have enough money for the windows right ? Wonder this little detail will affect next season

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She doesn't.
View attachment 1571877

In fact, she basically tells MC to mind his own business.
View attachment 1571878

This is why MC is so wary of asking Bella about her private life. It's true that at the moment he probably could, and should ask her, they've began dating ffs, but with this scene DPC gave himself an excuse to keep the secrecy of the plot, it might be a shitty excuse (it's pretty subjective I think) but it's an excuse nonetheless.
this respect for privacy makes sense (up to a point) until chapter 8, once MC decides he only wants Bella, it is no longer Bella's problem alone.

The day after the dinner he could visit Bella, find James and have to say goodbye to her forever.

It just doesn't make sense.

Now that you mention it, when you ask Jill about these things she says 'ask Bella'. Tremolo never asks about the room or the marriage. Only wants to do yoga fucking, these teenagers are horny all the time...

But that's the way this stuff works... teenagers in terror movies go all alone to creepy old barns, if they were clever.... byebye movie. So some suspension of disbelief is needed, in this game nobody asks simple questions like

- Hey Sage, do you have siblings?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
with Sage the incredible dialogue is the one where she asks him to accompany her to the meeting with her adoptive parents but she doesn't tell him who they are...

in that moment it has nothing to do with privacy, the complicated relationship with the family, Sage is simply sector autistic

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
this respect for privacy makes sense (up to a point) until chapter 8, once MC decides he only wants Bella, it is no longer Bella's problem alone.

The day after the dinner he could visit Bella, find James and have to say goodbye to her forever.

It just doesn't make sense.
How about we have MC ask his best homie Magnar for a favor and James ends up in an accident where he trips and falls off a bridge and we solve that problem? :Kappa:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
She doesn't.
View attachment 1571877

In fact, she basically tells MC to mind his own business.
View attachment 1571878

This is why MC is so wary of asking Bella about her private life. It's true that at the moment he probably could, and should ask her, they've began dating ffs, but with this scene DPC gave himself an excuse to keep the secrecy of the plot, it might be a shitty excuse (it's pretty subjective I think) but it's an excuse nonetheless.
Oh I remembered it the other way, that was great thanks

It makes sense for the door but not for James, I'm sure the first thing you want to know when involved with a married woman is... well are you married or what's happening.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes