MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
You will miss all the lewd content in Josy/Maya path. But more important than that: you will lose (until now) the two loves of MC's life. So, don't be a Dik at least for now.
I mean I was already a Dik long before I got there. They're defo my top 2 love interests for the MC so far, so what I ended up doing is use the cheat mod to make the MC neutral right before the choice. Hopefully this doesn't cause issues later on.

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021

It's the final post of 2021! I hope you've had a great time over the holiday.

I've been working on animations, sounds, and music this week.

I've been making longer animations in general for the episode and a higher ratio of SFW (safe for work) animations than I normally do. I really enjoy it!

So far, I have added 18 new songs to the interlude. I might need a few more before I'm done with that.

2022 is soon here, and the year will start big-time.

It's finally time for DIKs on Steam and GOG platforms to continue their adventures! Season 2 will release worldwide (at least everywhere I'm not banned) on January 6, 12:00 AM CET.

I will focus on final preparations for Steam and GOG releases in the upcoming week. Hopefully, the release will be smooth sailing so that game development can continue at full capacity after that.

Something else to look forward to is the patron milestone reward. The patron milestone poll ended today, and bundle number 2 came out on top. I will create every submission in this bundle and post them on Patreon for every patron, starting in January.

Also, in January, I will post another Q&A submissions post where you can ask me anything related to the game and the game development. As usual, it will be a spoiler-free Q&A, and I will answer as many of your questions as possible.

It's almost been a year since the last Q&A and making it an annual activity feels right. Some answers might have changed with time, and I might feel different about some responses today, so repeat questions are welcomed.

Soon, we'll leave 2021 behind, and I, for one, can't wait. 2021 was a year of very mixed emotions for me. But on the positive side of things, I reached some huge milestones this year.

2021 was the year when Season 2 was fully developed.

It was the year when GOG handpicked Acting Lessons and Being a DIK to their selection of games.

And it was the year when 18343 of you guys supported me at once. This is close to double the number of patrons at the end of 2020 (9288 patrons).

I still remember celebrating hitting 1000 patrons and how big that was for me. I would never have been able to imagine this.

Happy new year, DIKs! Thank you for all your support!

I hope that 2022 is better than recent years, in all ways imaginable for all of us.

I look forward to bringing you the start to Season 3 and another year of game development!

Love

Dr PinkCake
Jill fans are always eating good, this bundle probably won because she's involved in 3 out of 5 renders. The schoolgirl anal sounds great, but she's always getting paired with Bella and it's getting old.

That Josy and Maya one looks so boring.

Reactions: KristopheH

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
When DPC wants more money we can't do anything :(
I don't think money plays an important role for him. He just wants to do everything by himself. I think that DPC is a sociophobe and an introvert and it's just difficult for him to communicate with people.
And I'm sure he's lying that he has a wife. Just because if he had a wife and family, he wouldn't work 10 hours a day.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
With the money he can get good team and make faster progress but we all know greed is big problem and probably he will milk as much as possible

Reactions: BorgiaBou

darji

Nov 3, 2021
With the money he can get good team and make faster progress but we all know greed is big problem and probably he will milk as much as possible
ALso Money and a bigger team can lead to a Product that is not his own vision anymore. If he does everthing by himself he can create exactl the product he wants to make.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's almost been a year since the last Q&A and making it an annual activity feels right. Some answers might have changed with time, and I might feel different about some responses today, so repeat questions are welcomed.
:unsure:
Did he really change his mind about the team? Previously, he was quite categorical about recruiting assistants. Another point was the number of episodes. Has he already decided what exactly the quantity will be? In any case, it will be interesting.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
What is this a life coaching here ? :eek: DPC is a grown ass man he knows what he's doing or why he's doing it... or not... no need to tell him what to do :LOL:
Yea, books on what to do with life will be available in link.
Only 99.99 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
and then magnar puts on some shades and says "you´re welcome, one day i will need your help... it can be disposing of a body, do a coup d etat, start a revolution, whatever it is you better not give me any shit then!"
Revolution at B&R? I'm in. Viva la revolución! - MC, probably. :Kappa:

Reactions: Warscared

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I don't think money plays an important role for him. He just wants to do everything by himself. I think that DPC is a sociophobe and an introvert and it's just difficult for him to communicate with people.
And I'm sure he's lying that he has a wife. Just because if he had a wife and family, he wouldn't work 10 hours a day.
I don't think he has children, just the wife. If he lives in Scandinavia that people has world record for people living alone. So no need to be socially awkward, they like living on their own.

He said he works 12-18 hours. Weekends too. I believe him, he delivers. Its just too much work for a single person.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes