Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Happy New Year to all! Here's to another great year at B&R and for quick future updates!!!!

And also Happy New Year to my beloved Sage :love: Here's to more future dates...
Soon we gonna all be "Dawes", years and years at B&R. 3 years already. :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Umm... no. If Derek fucked Jade, that would assume that Derek "no filter" Bailey kept that a secret from MC and the DIK's. I put the chances of that at 0.0%. He would have no motivation to keep it a secret, and every motivation to shout it from the top of the DIK's mansion. Also he admitted to this:
View attachment 1572995
but would keep banging Jade a secret? That's a hard no.
The starting is off... it's Derek who we are talking about ! :LOL: Doofus can't keep a secret :p:p:p
:KEK:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Umm... no. If Derek fucked Jade, that would assume that Derek "no filter" Bailey kept that a secret from MC and the DIK's. I put the chances of that at 0.0%. He would have no motivation to keep it a secret, and every motivation to shout it from the top of the DIK's mansion. Also he admitted to this:
View attachment 1572995
but would keep banging Jade a secret? That's a hard no.
i don't know why some people still insist that other students are fucking Jade lol. On twitch, people would say it is a "small peepee energy". Like, because MC can fuck her, they think everyone can lol. So everyone should be fucking bella as well.

Everyone can see how Jade hates Derek. She even gives him an A+ just to not ever see him again in her class lol.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Then please explain to me how Derek knows Jade is in menopause. Jade certainly isn't going to peddle that.:unsure:

And it would remain a secret. Jacob also knows, for example, that Sage is Burke's adopted daughter, otherwise he couldn't have warned the MC.:unsure::rolleyes:
So your argument now is that Jacob fucked her mother and actually knows who she is daughter, because he warned MC to not fuck Sage in the middle of the party with everyone looking at them? lol.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He warned mc because he was about to fuck Chad girlfriend that's all.
Edit: fuck her IN PUBLIC.
Was it really just a warning about Chad? The MC already had a problem with Chad before. There was no need for a warning anymore. And Jacob also asks the MC in the game, ober doesn't know who she is. The MC has known since EP1 that Sage is Chad's girlfriend.:unsure:

Maybe Jade is also anxious for no one to find out. Derek himself says jackpot to Jade at one point when he saw her in Gender Studies. Where did Jade go with him when Derek went to the feminist demonstration? Maybe to the small storage room?:unsure:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Was it really just a warning about Chad? The MC already had a problem with Chad before. There was no need for a warning anymore. And Jacob also asks the MC in the game, ober doesn't know who she is. The MC has known since EP1 that Sage is Chad's girlfriend.:unsure:
Yes but mc was drunk as fuck and was about to do stupid shit, like Jackob said, everyone would talk about it next day.
And Jacob himself said that if mc do this, Tha. Chad will know about this before morning.
There is really nothing more to it.

Reactions: notme222

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Then please explain to me how Derek knows Jade is in menopause. Jade certainly isn't going to peddle that.:unsure:

And it would remain a secret. Jacob also knows, for example, that Sage is Burke's adopted daughter, otherwise he couldn't have warned the MC.:unsure::rolleyes:
About menopause I assume you're talking about this:
Screenshot 2021-12-17 233741.jpg

No, I don't believe this is proof Derek knows about Jade's menopause, or that Jade is even in menopause. It's comic relief to show Derek's complete ignorance of anything to do with women or sexuality.
Jacob warning about PDA's with sage is to protect him from a violent ambush by the Alpha's in the future. Not an attack from the Burke's.

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG and notme222

always86

Mar 19, 2020
He warned mc because he was about to fuck Chad girlfriend that's all.
Edit: fuck her IN PUBLIC.
Actually not the case, if you replay the conversation he does mention Chad, but also implies there is another, more important, reason. Jacob knows she is a Burke. That doesn’t mean what ever other crackpot theory Dali has is true.

The conversation with Jacob was part of the evidence for the Jade and Sage relationship theory before it was confirmed.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Sage suffers badly from her attractiveness being taken for granted. She was initially introduced as the queen of the party girls: president of the HOTs, girlfriend of the biggest man on campus, sexy redhead 'bad' girl, the works. Naturally, such a girl would be extremely desirable. As time went on and we learned Sage's actual story, it turns out most of those initial impressions were incorrect (or at least very misleading): Sage is committed to a completely sexless relationship, she struggles to form emotional bonds with anyone, and most of the HOT sisters are way less inhibited than she is.

But despite this dramatic change in how Sage is presented, it seems DPC never really thought about what that would mean for Sage herself. Sage was originally intended to be confident, so she remains confident despite no longer having anything in her backstory that would justify such confidence (and several things that would contradict it). She'll give the MC an important lecture in how life outside a bubble works despite, it turns out, actually having far LESS understanding of how her sorority works than Rusty did of the DIKs.

I don't think we're supposed to notice these contradictions. I think we're supposed to accept all our initial impressions of Sage as valid, and then consider the specific circumstances as unique exceptions that have no larger implications. It's a bit like the Affinity system: we're supposed to accept the overall 'feel' of the setup even when the details wind up contradicting it.

It's one of DPC's biggest weaknesses as a writer, IMHO.
I do agree with that. It does at times feel like she's giving herself false confidence just to get through a situation and she definitely seems to have a problem with handling relationships, given that A) she isn't very good at confrontation, and sometimes that is incredibly crucial in a relationship; B) she's not one for discussing emotions due to her familial background, and C) it seems like her relationship with the HOTs sisters isn't as good as one might think, and that's saying a lot considering that she's probably known them for much longer than she has the MC.

However, her contradictions make her feel that much more human. I find that people, more often than not, are often hypocritical and that their actions conflict with their philosophies and ideologies. I do agree that her written dialogues could've been much better, and that her personality could've been much more consistent though.

Hoping future episodes this year can act as a redemption arc for her character and keep the Sage we all know and love has she is, no more sudden personality changes.

I've got 7 and a half hour left, so I don't have happy new years yet.
And chick with dicks... Noooo :KEK:
You sure you don't like a chick with a dick? Really? Because this chick with a dick looks pretty damn hot to me.

screenshot0087.png

I kid, I kid :KEK:

I love my future brother-in-law Derek. Actually, i love him so much that i'll blesse him with many nephews
screenshot0034.png

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Actually not the case, if you replay the conversation he does mention Chad, but also implies there is another, more important, reason. Jacob knows she is a Burke. That doesn’t mean what ever other crackpot theory Dali has is true.

The conversation with Jacob was part of the evidence for the Jade and Sage relationship theory before it was confirmed.
Okey I don't remember that but I will belive you on that one.
Then why, Jacob never said anything to mc about it later on?
I know it is kept secret for dramatic end in last episode but he could say something, anything to watch out for her.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

Maybe Jade is also anxious for no one to find out. Derek himself says jackpot to Jade at one point when he saw her in Gender Studies. Where did Jade go with him when Derek went to the feminist demonstration? Maybe to the small storage room?:unsure:
Jacob is cut off, specifically. The game uses ellipses.

He mentions the alphas as a warning then goes to say something else (iirc he says something to the effect of “not to mention…”) before he is cut off.

Youre right it wasn’t just a warning about Chad. It foreshadows this whole Burke thing too.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Okey I don't remember that but I will belive you on that one.
Then why, Jacob never said anything to mc about it later on?
I know it is kept secret for dramatic end in last episode but he could say something, anything to watch out for her.
He probably didn't think MC is that dumb and doesn't know people's names

Jacob: You do realize who you're about to bang in public?
MC: Yeah, of course

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes