hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
how do i put a signature from this game? i already know how t oget them but it only appears the link, not the actual image or gif :(

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I've been looking, but I can't seem to find it, you know what are the two songs that play during the Sex with Jill scene, I've been searching for those two musical themes, but I can't identify them, if anyone knows them, give me the names of the artists , or of the musics they are the only 2 musics that I could not locate until now of all the musics that sound in chapter 8
I don't know the name of the 1st Piano Instrumental. But the other 2 songs are Back in my Arms by Tangerine ( sounds like nora jones style song), and I got All I Need by Origami Pigeon.

Reactions: ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i don't have the scene of sage ep 8 in the gallery
It got removed by DPC... if you wanna have it you need to download a 0.8.0 version then do this Sage scene then ( if you want to... ) upgrade this to 0.8.2 ( skip 0.8.1 ) It's nothing much so it is not necessarily worth the effort :p

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If I download the 0.8.2 version, am I going to be able to use a save from 0.7.2??

It depends on the save point. If you save as is recommended at the end of the episode, then yes, a save at the end of 0.7.2 should work for 0.8.

If you have multiple save points in the middle of episodes, don't be surprised if you get this bullshit when trying to open some of them after a new release:

1641271020021.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It depends on the save point. If you save as is recommended at the end of the episode, then yes, a save at the end of 0.7.2 should work for 0.8.

If you have multiple save points in the middle of episodes, don't be surprised if you get this bullshit when trying to open some of them after a new release:

View attachment 1578782
*extension

Specially if you played modded game ! :p

JackTheJones

Apr 11, 2020

View attachment 1578782
I was really worried about the recommended save point, thanks for the help!!

Reactions: OFT

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
It got removed by DPC... if you wanna have it you need to download a 0.8.0 version then do this Sage scene then ( if you want to... ) upgrade this to 0.8.2 ( skip 0.8.1 ) It's nothing much so it is not necessarily worth the effort :p
can you tell me how it is the scene??? If it's a sage scene is WORTH IT please my dude

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can you tell me how it is the scene??? If it's a sage scene is WORTH IT please my dude
What's there to tell ? :oops: Chapter 8 Fuckface is with Sage and knowing the truth about Chad you have to make a decision... should you choose to tell her the truth ( you won't get this scene ) you set things in motion that could have impact in the future... should you not tell her " ignorance is bliss " you get a blowjob scene with Sage ( later on DPC removed this from the rewards )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes