felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is frame when Tommy take off the sack from MC head and everyone behind him doesn't give a fuck about what he's talking about, some of them just chit-chat.

5, maybe 7 of them heard what he said mumbled but everyone else - nah, can't be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but those are different situations

at that moment Tommy also wants the "roar", afterwards we don't see what they do behind his back, they could very well be quieter, if anything they just mind their own business but in a low voice

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any news on the update?
If you're talking about Zoey, that's not Jill's sister, who was named Lana, who died years ago, and if you're talking about the Chapter 9 Interlude, just wait, we have a month or two yet before it comes out. No point coming here asking about an update. Just scroll back in this thread and look at the latest update post.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This is interesting. While the game standard is 5 LIs and everything else is a side (with Quinn being somewhere in between), The Pink Rose is in its own grouping, where its "Main LIs" (for lack of better words even though they are sides) are Envy and Lily. And DPC is happy to tell their story. And you get more action with them than you do on a Sage-only path in Ep8.
PinkRoseLI.JPG

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think he also removed a scene with Josy in the gallery. Namely the one from EP7 after the HOT's party.:unsure:
In the walkthrough, DPC also left out the scene of Josy. I know definitely so that it was present in the gallery of v8.0.(y)

In that scene I always assumed that Josy fucked the MC while he was asleep and had a boner again. :unsure:

If so, that could be an impregnation scene because the MC can't control himself while sleeping and then the cackle post from Derek. (Premature ejaculation). Well, who knows.:rolleyes::oops:

Perhaps DPC is forcing the pregnancy of the LI chosen by the MC?:unsure:
Is there a Josy scene at the end of EP7 thought it was a few renders but not a full scene? Its clear they had sex maybe even twice that night and in the morning because she was on top of MC. I don't know the scene count for the others girls are but a full scene their would give Josy 3 scene 4 if you fuck twice. I thought the scene was cut out because it would give Josy more scenes then the others girls. Guess the best girl has to let them catch up:LOL: :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is interesting. While the game standard is 5 LIs and everything else is a side (with Quinn being somewhere in between), The Pink Rose is in its own grouping, where its "Main LIs" (for lack of better words even though they are sides) are Envy and Lily. And DPC is happy to tell their story. And you get more action with them than you do on a Sage-only path in Ep8.
View attachment 1579344
the secondary girls have very good content

in the eighth the dialogues with Lily and Nichole are very good.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yes :p Because he deemed it insignificant... and I don't care if the Sage fan club now reach for the Gillette it is what it is :LOL:

Dunno which scene you mean... it is possible that other scenes were cut as well... if somebody has ALL the updates separetly can find it out ! :oops::LOL:
Months after Being a DIK has its grand finale, DPC will probably release a Director's Cut, including other scenes we have never seen that didn't make the final cut.

Example:
-Jill's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Jill loses MC).
-Josy's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Sage fails to secure money for Maya).
-Maya's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens when Maya discovers Lily's hard work ethic is a good plan).
-Sage's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (no hope of a plan with MC, she feels she is missing something in life experiences).
-Bella's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (After being dumped by MC, she feels she still has got it and wants a distraction: including still wearing the wedding ring during her routine and private room action).
-Quinn's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose after she narrowly escapes getting caught by the police with all of her shady business plans ("Fuck it. She don't need no damn interview, get out there and make some money girl").

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone have any idea how much Season 2 will cost on steam ? Im thinking to buy it when it comes out and I was curious.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
What's there to tell ? :oops: Chapter 8 Fuckface is with Sage and knowing the truth about Chad you have to make a decision... should you choose to tell her the truth ( you won't get this scene ) you set things in motion that could have impact in the future... should you not tell her " ignorance is bliss " you get a blowjob scene with Sage ( later on DPC removed this from the rewards )
ah then i did it all of tis, i choosed tell sage about all and everything, thank you:D

Reactions: sixart

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Months after Being a DIK has its grand finale, DPC will probably release a Director's Cut, including other scenes we have never seen that didn't make the final cut.

Example:
-Jill's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Jill loses MC).
-Josy's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Sage fails to secure money for Maya).
-Maya's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens when Maya discovers Lily's hard work ethic is a good plan).
-Sage's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (no hope of a plan with MC, she feels she is missing something in life experiences).
-Bella's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (After being dumped by MC, she feels she still has got it and wants a distraction: including still wearing the wedding ring during her routine and private room action).
-Quinn's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose after she narrowly escapes getting caught by the police with all of her shady business plans ("Fuck it. She don't need no damn interview, get out there and make some money girl").

:ROFLMAO:
dude dont scare me

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and RukiRG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ah then i did it all of tis, i choosed tell sage about all and everything, thank you:D
In cases like this you can scroll back the text... ( up until the whole scene is finished if it's not too long ) so you could have acquired the scene as well as tell her the truth ( not giving you this scene... but since you already did it it gets saved into rewards ! ) ;)

Anyhow you are welcome ! :D(y)

Reactions: hiddink

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok i've got this problem, my game keep crashing after i click this dialogue from MC : (He must be feling guilty as hell.) in episode 8 just before the 31 st free roam.
Here's a save file just before the crash.

View attachment 1578380
Sooooo "nobody know, the trouble i've seen." ????
More info on my game, it's a patch game from v 0.8.1 to v 0.8.2 and not a full version download.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes