Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah... never heard of it before... go look at the OP one more time... you might find something of interest to you... :LOL: Needs reading skillz ! :eek::p
The game still crash where i mentioned before, read everything a could in the op and didn't find an answer to my problem, so instead of telling me to read one more time with reading skills, just tell me what i can do with my problem or the texte i should see to solve my problem of a game that keep crashing when i reach that spot where it close by itself after i click that text.

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
Please someone could help me?! I've downloaded the game split, but can't extract the 2,3 and 4 part, while run 7zip noticed data error!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The game still crash where i mentioned before, read everything a could in the op and didn't find an answer to my problem, so instead of telling me to read one more time with reading skills, just tell me what i can do with my problem or the texte i should see to solve my problem of a game that keep crashing when i reach that spot where it close by itself after i click that text.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6986364
It's right under " Rusty Windows Crash " in the OP... :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares
Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The best kind of slut <3
Josy is really sweet, got nothing against her. Makes both a nice foil and a nice partner to Maya.

that's it? you're not as creative and entertaining as j.a.l :( I hope that charming lad returns with his third account :KEK:
Oh did our resident angry boy get banned by his nemesis, the evil gay lobby? Such a loss :cry:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh did our resident angry boy get banned by his nemesis, the evil gay lobby? Such a loss :cry:
He already returned... and after that he returned once again... :LOL: ;)
I hope that charming lad returns with his third account :KEK:
The fourth you mean... but full honesty I think the last days of 2021 he spent with account creating... so 20-30 is well in the cards :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Catlyn

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He already returned... and after that he returned once again... :LOL: ;)

The fourth you mean... but full honesty I think the last days of 2021 he spent with account creating... so 20-30 is well in the cards :KEK:
He can get as many accounts as he wants, but his IP address can be banned from the forum although he has the VPN but that is already being someone without life

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He can get as many accounts as he wants, but his IP address can be banned from the forum although he has the VPN but that is already being someone without life
Agree... he can have as many as he wants... 20-30 is not a lot ??? :oops: :p

But here we disagree... you DO NOT !!! ban someone using IP address... there are several other options that can pinpoint someone exactly ! ;):LOL:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
So we can agree you have not read through the OP ?!... :LOL: Regardless you are welcome ! ;)
I'll agree on this, there a lot and a mean a lot to read to finaly find what we're looking for and when you finaly reach the end, where the info is, you read so much info before, that your brain doesn't fuckin fully register what it's see.

I admit that i didn't catch that the "Rusty Windows crash" patch was about that specific game crash, who's "not a crash".

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I'll agree on this, there a lot and a mean a lot to read to finaly find what we're looking for and when you finaly reach the end, where the info is, you read so much info before, that your brain doesn't fuckin fully register what it's see.

I admit that i didn't catch that the "Rusty Windows crash" patch was about that specific game crash, who's "not a crash".
sure buddy

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Agree... he can have as many as he wants... 20-30 is not a lot ??? :oops: :p

But here we disagree... you DO NOT !!! ban someone using IP address... there are several other options that can pinpoint someone exactly ! ;):LOL:

I know what we need to filter him out. Captcha!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes