hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Maaaannnn i thought i did everything to be on Jill's path but it look like i'm not, i didn't get the dinner with her after the spa event, so my question, is there a viarable that can be change with the DEV console, so i'm on Jill's path ?
how can you not get in the path of the girl you want?? how HOW?! it should come naturally jeez

Reactions: Garen and Ilhares

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Play the rest of the episodes. I'm sure your opinion will change.
Agreed! Bella is my favorite character and it has paid off. I like how she seems to be clinging to the hope that her husband will return when obviously he is not. That first scene with her in the sauna, and the music (Emily Ventre - All the pieces) really moved me. Being a widower myself, I totally understand her character and feel she is well written. I feel so sorry for her as the story progresses. When she finally removes her rings, that's a pretty big moment. She's definitely not a "bitch", she's just very guarded with her feelings. Koodus to the dev for her story.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It was nice to play the paths of Nicole/Envy, Lily and Rio and not have Jill somehow, fuck it up.

It was refreshing.

:p

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maaaannnn i thought i did everything to be on Jill's path but it look like i'm not, i didn't get the dinner with her after the spa event, so my question, is there a viarable that can be change with the DEV console, so i'm on Jill's path ?
The only ways I know of for Jill not to invite the MC to her friends despite the MC seemingly being on her path are if a) you went to take care of Sage instead of going on Jill's picnic in Episode 6, or b) you have DIK Affinity (meaning you have made 2+ more DIK choices than CHICK during the Major Decisions).

The former is, IMHO, simply terrible writing given that Sage was sick, asked for the MC's help first, and doesn't even necessarily require the MC show any romantic interest in her. The latter is a theoretically valid reason for Jill to reject the MC (though the Affinity system is very poorly implemented).

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Aug 26, 2019
If the Interlude does not come out this month, and the theory that EP9 will indeed probably release on Halloween, basically a year after EP8, I'll be so fucking sad man... :cautious:
I really want to see why that ending at Burke's was so ominous and how a serious attitude from MC towards a relationship pans out!

View attachment 1580781
Most probably it will come out this month because DPC loves to cash in on the Patreon increase before every update

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bragging of making even more people be banned from this forum because you can´t stand their point of views? Talking of someone without life... You should have been born in the 15th century. Your profession would have been clear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't have to do anything because you do it all and without help

J.A.L. I like girls if you do this to call my attention you do it wrong :p

• Angry
Reactions: 3227

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If the Interlude does not come out this month, and the theory that EP9 will indeed probably release on Halloween, basically a year after EP8, I'll be so fucking sad man... :cautious:
I really want to see why that ending at Burke's was so ominous and how a serious attitude from MC towards a relationship pans out!

View attachment 1580781

There, there...it'll all be ok...

1641387829549.gif

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1580781
I don't understand at all where these thoughts came from that he wants to dedicate episode 9 to Halloween. Halloween clearly won't be in episode 9, it will only be in episode 10. We'll be messing with Zoey for the whole of episode 9.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't understand at all where these thoughts came from that he wants to dedicate episode 9 to Halloween. Halloween clearly won't be in episode 9, it will only be in episode 10. We'll be messing with Zoey for the whole of episode 9.
I don't know if the Halloween Party will be in Ep9 or not but you can make a pretty safe bet that the episode will only be completed after 6 to 8 month's, based upon DPC's past performance. I haven't seen any news about a January release for the interlude and am still guessing it will be February or March. From there just do the math.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The party has been teased a lot since EP6 or 7, in EP8's end DPC literally shows us a preview of the mansion all decorated with Halloween decorations. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect it to happen in EP9.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know if the Halloween Party will be in Ep9 or not but you can make a pretty safe bet that the episode will only be completed after 6 to 8 month's, based upon DPC's past performance. I haven't seen any news about a January release for the interlude and am still guessing it will be February or March. From there just do the math.
1) January has just begun
2) If you believe the status updates, he is mainly engaged in polishing the game for release in Steam and GOG. But he has already managed to write 80% of the script and code.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
hey so the last version i have installed is 5.2. Can i install the latest patch and be good to go?
No, with the release of Ep8 changes were made to the game that will require you to re-download the entire game. There is no official Ep8 patch.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The party has been teased a lot since EP6 or 7, in EP8's end DPC literally shows us a preview of the mansion all decorated with Halloween decorations. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect it to happen in EP9.
There is no time to fit so many events into one episode.
1) Zoey's Arrival
2) Preparation for Halloween
3) Meeting with Burke
4) A date with the chosen LI
5) Halloween

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
1) January has just begun
2) If you believe the status updates, he is mainly engaged in polishing the game for release in Steam and GOG. But he has already managed to write 80% of the script and code.
I guess we'll see then. After years of watching predictions about the progress of the game I've come to expect the long wait. All last summer the predictions for ep7 were all leaning to Sept. We all saw how that turned out.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes