PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I guess we'll see then. After years of watching predictions about the progress of the game I've come to expect the long wait. All last summer the predictions for ep7 were all leaning to Sept. We all saw how that turned out.
I think due to family problems, the release of episode 7 was delayed. He clearly planned to release it at the end of October, by Halloween.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is no time to fit so many events into one episode.
1) Zoey's Arrival
2) Preparation for Halloween
3) Meeting with Burke
4) A date with the chosen LI
5) Halloween
01) Zoey's arrival can already happen in the interlude.:rolleyes:
02) The preparations have already begun in EP8.:rolleyes:
03) The meeting with the Burkes takes place right at the beginning of EP9.:rolleyes:
04) This can always take place. In case of need, the LI will spend the night at Tremolo.:p
05) Will be the last freeroam event of EP9. The LI's will stay at the MC and in EP10 there will be the Walk of Shame for Josy, Maya, Sage and Zoey together. The MC becomes a legend and gets the (5 out of 5) from Sage. :love::love::love::love::cool:

Any questions?(y):D

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
1) Zoey's Arrival
3) Meeting with Burke
5) Halloween

1) Zoey's Arrival - First I say we have to wait for and see the Interlude, DPC might show her arrival at Neil's in the Interlude itself.
2) Preparation for Halloween - Unless DPC wants to make another mini-game, he can basically just skip this with a small timeskip.
3) Meeting with Burke - This will be resolved at the beginning of EP9.
4) A date with the chosen LI - This might not happen though, at least in a very long and time consuming way :unsure:

Reactions: Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand at all where these thoughts came from that he wants to dedicate episode 9 to Halloween. Halloween clearly won't be in episode 9, it will only be in episode 10. We'll be messing with Zoey for the whole of episode 9.
the interlude should serve just that, to introduce Zoey, then chapter 9 should resume the normal plot in which Zoey will be included

Why would Halloween exclude Zoey?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey will come to B&R, I think, and get the bed from Josy. Maya will let her dad know and he will try to get her a new room, but there won't be one available. Patrick will then meet Zoey and her new boyfriend. CALEB. Patrick can't do anything and wants to get Maya out of there. Derek makes a suggestion to the Patrick. He has his own room in the mansion, Maya can stay there for now. He stays overnight with his brother, the MC. Maya has a room to herself and Derek can take care of her.;):p

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maaaannnn i thought i did everything to be on Jill's path but it look like i'm not, i didn't get the dinner with her after the spa event, so my question, is there a viarable that can be change with the DEV console, so i'm on Jill's path ?
Nope :p

hey so the last version i have installed is 5.2. Can i install the latest patch and be good to go?
ok. thank you. so should i delete all previous files for the game?
You are one funny fucker aren't you ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: For you noodles the ONLY path is to download the full version... can take the compressed from my signature or look for the torrent...

Reactions: Juniorjr

Juniorjr

May 13, 2019
Nope :p

You are one funny fucker aren't you ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: For you noodles the ONLY path is to download the full version... can take the compressed from my signature or look for the torrent...
LOL! Hey I'm no expert. Just trying to learn so i can enjoy my vacation from work lol

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
LOL! Hey I'm no expert. Just trying to learn so i can enjoy my vacation from work lol
Okay that's fair... then here is a basic that you should learn about " patches " and " updates "... you will need ALL of them ( with the exception of bugfixes... though they are useful ! ) so either you go one by one and patch them together accordingly ( AND NOT FUCK UP !!! :LOL: ) OR you take the latest full version and be done with it in one fell swoop ! ;) If you are not sure what you're doing option 2 is the way to go... to gain experience and ACTUALLY learn how it works you should take option 1 BUT !!! always create backups coz' there is a high chance of failure at the first steps... ( it's not rocket science but shit happens :KEK: ) Once you get it done a couple of times you will laught at yourself as to why did you not know how this should be done ?!? :unsure::LOL: ( sure nobody expects from one to know everything at the beginning but you will realise there are no hocus-pocus moves here and everything goes in a logical order ! ;) )

Reactions: RukiRG

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hey tell DPC to give us something interesting if it weren't for us in GOG the game would have 1.0 rating
Aww how nice of you ill ask him to make Zoey a main for ya
Holy shite N7 replied to you... this right here should be treated like when you go on a big celeb facebook or twitter page and write a comment and from townsends of comments they reply to you...:illuminati::illuminati: its like winning the lottery...:4Head:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
1) Zoey's Arrival
3) Meeting with Burke
5) Halloween
1) Zoey's Arrival
This can happen at the end of Interlude.

There is not much to do, it will be done off-screen, or very quickly.

3) Meeting with Burke
Yes.

Yes.

5) Halloween
Yes.

6) Talk to Jill to tell her about the "breakup"
It is almost obligatory.

7) Talk to M + J to announce the MC's decision
It is almost obligatory as well.

I saw quickly episode 7, there's a lot going on. I think all of that can fit into episode 9.

Reactions: ename144 and Redd23

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
The only ways I know of for Jill not to invite the MC to her friends despite the MC seemingly being on her path are if a) you went to take care of Sage instead of going on Jill's picnic in Episode 6.

The former is, IMHO, simply terrible writing given that Sage was sick, asked for the MC's help first, and doesn't even necessarily require the MC show any romantic interest in her.
Fuck, i'm fuck, i did went to take care of sage, since she needed help, i would've been a prick not to help her.

Sooo, if i'm following this correctly, you get fucked on Bella path just for a pair of pantie and get fuck on Jill path just because you have a good heart ???
Like you said, terrible writing that kinda put a dent in the immersion in the story, harem wise if i may say so.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sooo, if i'm following this correctly, you get fucked on Bella path just for a pair of pantie and get fuck on Jill path just because you have a good heart ???
Let's put this into another perspective alright ? :p

Case Bella :love: : You get fucked because you took her car to take home a fellow teacher ( Cathy :love: ) and you had undeniably sex with her... ( even if it was just a blowjob so the panty in the glove box is not understandable for me... but whatever :KEK: ) Sooo... you violate several points in judgement that is ( understandably ) important to her...

Case Jill :love: : You blow her off ( THE WAY YOU DO IT !!! ) in her effort to get you a birthday surprise date ??? Really ??? And you tell me you WANT TO BE on her path ?!? :oops:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Zieniuuu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1) Zoey's Arrival
3) Meeting with Burke
5) Halloween
and halloween makes the difference?

there will also be many more things than those listed

the meeting with Burke will last about as long as the meeting with Patrick (very little, very little)

Reactions: DavDR

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
how can you not get in the path of the girl you want?? how HOW?! it should come naturally jeez
Because you just need to help Sage when she desperately need you, just that simple action to just ruin your path with Jill even if your not romantically involve with Sage.
May i remind you that the MC is a kind of a good mate, that want to help those in needs as he's doing troughout the game and not helping Sage in time of need, in my advice, would've went again the basic caracter of the MC, which is one of a helping hand when ever he can.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes