ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I just took it as a warning that Maya's not gonna give up on this even if Burke does solve her scholarship problem.

Honestly, with Mona available, I don't see the point in involving Becky in the name of some unspecified friendship with Sara (does Sata, besides Melanie, have any other friends? Close friends?).
Mona is the final link that definitively ties Burke to Quinn. Becky is the clue that gets the whole investigation started. In Perry Mason parlance, Becky is the seemingly unimportant anomaly in the prosecutor's case. Mona is the surprise witness Perry calls that results in the killer confessing in open court. :p

As for Sarah, we know Becky is a bona fide friend. She may have others, but they have not been specified (beyond Mel, obviously).
Sarah_friend_Becky.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
it's a joke and I don't know how this thread works, surely my comment mentioned other games but it also had game/topic related content; and I see offtopic posts constantly. or someone did get offended and decided to report :HideThePain:
The old off topic message trick into a topic message
the threesome I truly desired :BootyTime:
Josy, Sage, Maya? :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Catlyn

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Knowing how Jill loves to be the goody two-shoes, she's probably thinking over whether she'll report Bella or not. Or she could make Bella break up with MC, because the relationship is unethical.
Seriously? I have only played Ep1, so I don't know much about Jill or Bella, but I didn't get the impression Jill could be a bitch. I mean, sure, your best friend fucking a guy you thought was nice might be a shock, but... and Bella? Married? 8O Who would marry her? I mean she's hot but if anybody is a bitch, I would expect it to be her, not Jill.

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
I can't follow the discussions here so excuse my question if its asked before.

In the breakfast scene with JB and Tommy you have to choose one of the girls you've been dating. What are the requirements to pick Jill (i had only Bella and Sage as options) is it because my affinity is massive DIK
Most certainly because you are a massive DIK.

Jan 16, 2020
Seriously? I have only played Ep1, so I don't know much about Jill or Bella, but I didn't get the impression Jill could be a bitch. I mean, sure, your best friend fucking a guy you thought was nice might be a shock, but... and Bella? Married? 8O Who would marry her? I mean she's hot but if anybody is a bitch, I would expect it to be her, not Jill.
Play the rest of the episodes. I'm sure your opinion will change.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Maaaannnn i thought i did everything to be on Jill's path but it look like i'm not, i didn't get the dinner with her after the spa event, so my question, is there a viarable that can be change with the DEV console, so i'm on Jill's path ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes