Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm kinda confused about the fucking future of the MC. If he took a GF and feels guilty about cheating on her then are we to believe that he will stay monogomous? Might the MC get another shot at the ones he didn't choose, esp. Bella, Sage, Jade, and Cathy?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I'm kinda confused about the fucking future of the MC. If he took a GF and feels guilty about cheating on her then are we to believe that he will stay monogomous? Might the MC get another shot at the ones he didn't choose, esp. Bella, Sage, Jade, and Cathy?
i have no problem is stay faithful to sage only, i already made my mind in episode 2, i just been fucking josy to dump her in episode 8 bcs she is hot but also a bit of a SLUT

dont mind me...i have the events of all episodes fresh in my mind ehm..

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Cheat on Jill. She already gave up the goods and is now used up.

Reactions: openup212

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Something weird drew my attention in this scene. Large room full of crowd, blasting music and Tommy with no microphone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's just talking and everybody hears him. It's beyond unrealistic, I just don't buy it.
There is no way even JB and Nick hears him correctly from this distance, believe me I know what I am talking about.
Sometimes, in room sized like main room in DIKs mansion, even microphone doesn't help if used by amator (held or adjusted incorrectly etc).
perhaps Tommy as a truly manly voice that carries well on a different wave then the music!
i know i once without a microphone performed an entire theater scene to a huge crowd in an open air amphitheater that was easily 20 times bigger than that room and everyone laughed at my good jokes (nobody laughed at the crappy ones... that`s how you know... you never know until you try them out!)

yes being an amphitheater helps but still you gotta have the vocal cords to give the proper innuendos and reach everyone!

(does Sata, besides Melanie, have any other friends? Close friends?).
i bet they have many cocky friends!

Dunno which scene you mean... it is possible that other scenes were cut as well... if somebody has ALL the updates separetly can find it out ! :oops::LOL:
if there is a place this is the place! or reddit... but reddit is for ...

If you're talking about Zoey, that's not Jill's sister, who was named Lana, who died years ago, and if you're talking about the Chapter 9 Interlude, just wait, we have a month or two yet before it comes out. No point coming here asking about an update. Just scroll back in this thread and look at the latest update post.
welcome back Mark! do not over engage!

Guess the best girl has to let them catch up:LOL: :unsure:
or perhaps the "best girl" needs to stop being such a crazy nympho and actually have decent growing scenes where the character can grow and show she is more then just an easy lay!
i mean if the roles where reversed Josy would be the needy boyfriend who only wants the girl for sex...
there is a a clear rapist vibe to Josy always ready to go at the snatch of a pair of fingers!

and i mean she is such a slut that the MC is not enough she as to go and shove her pussy in Maya´s face when everyone is not looking!
ffs girl there is more to life than just sex...
not complaining about the sex part but how good of a cook are you?
oh right... i guess if you have nothing more to give... just flood the market with sex!
guess Josy is the most realistic girl after all... even if her sex drive is not!

-Jill's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Jill loses MC).
-Josy's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Sage fails to secure money for Maya).
-Maya's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens when Maya discovers Lily's hard work ethic is a good plan).
-Sage's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (no hope of a plan with MC, she feels she is missing something in life experiences).
-Bella's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (After being dumped by MC, she feels she still has got it and wants a distraction: including still wearing the wedding ring during her routine and private room action).
-Quinn's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose after she narrowly escapes getting caught by the police with all of her shady business plans ("Fuck it. She don't need no damn interview, get out there and make some money girl").
so... your main LI is Stanley? interesting, interesting... i mean you talk more about stanley then about the girls... i wonder if in those interviews there is NTR content!

if there is we can guess by Nicole´s kids age how long she as worked at the Pink Rose!

on the next Q and A can someone ask if Stanley is Nicole´s baby daddy and that is why Stanley as such a hard rage on for the MC?

whoever decorated the Pink Rose as good taste in art!
surprised to see someone who resembles her when I have time ill do a CHICK playtrough
you mean Chick it out ?

Cheat on Jill. She already gave up the goods and is now used up.
thats the plan ... used goods be used goods but she still as to learn how to work that tongue and mouth and then there is always anal... can not let a girl leave without the skills for the future... you do not want her to consider you wasted time in her life!

Does anyone have any idea how much Season 2 will cost on steam ? Im thinking to buy it when it comes out and I was curious.
20 to 25 dollah... unless steam also uses the infamous localization pricing where priçes vary depending on which country your ip is located... like if there was not poor people in rich places!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
perhaps Tommy as a truly manly voice that carries well on a different wave then the music!
i know i once without a microphone performed an entire theater scene to a huge crowd in an open air amphitheater that was easily 20 times bigger than that room and everyone laughed at my good jokes (nobody laughed at the crappy ones... that`s how you know... you never know until you try them out!)

yes being an amphitheater helps but still you gotta have the vocal cords to give the proper innuendos and reach everyone!

i bet they have many cocky friends!

if there is a place this is the place! or reddit... but reddit is for ...

welcome back Mark! do not over engage!

or perhaps the "best girl" needs to stop being such a crazy nympho and actually have decent growing scenes where the character can grow and show she is more then just an easy lay!
i mean if the roles where reversed Josy would be the needy boyfriend who only wants the girl for sex...
there is a a clear rapist vibe to Josy always ready to go at the snatch of a pair of fingers!

and i mean she is such a slut that the MC is not enough she as to go and shove her pussy in Maya´s face when everyone is not looking!
ffs girl there is more to life than just sex...
not complaining about the sex part but how good of a cook are you?
oh right... i guess if you have nothing more to give... just flood the market with sex!
guess Josy is the most realistic girl after all... even if her sex drive is not!

so... your main LI is Stanley? interesting, interesting... i mean you talk more about stanley then about the girls... i wonder if in those interviews there is NTR content!

if there is we can guess by Nicole´s kids age how long she as worked at the Pink Rose!

on the next Q and A can someone ask if Stanley is Nicole´s baby daddy and that is why Stanley as such a hard rage on for the MC?

whoever decorated the Pink Rose as good taste in art!
you mean Chick it out ?

thats the plan ... used goods be used goods but she still as to learn how to work that tongue and mouth and then there is always anal... can not let a girl leave without the skills for the future... you do not want her to consider you wasted time in her life!

20 to 25 dollah... unless steam also uses the infamous localization pricing where priçes vary depending on which country your ip is located... like if there was not poor people in rich places!
I had a very bad day that day mentally when I was last here, and I nearly called the psych ward to allow me 2 week residency, but I didn't go, instead, I took a lot of meds and went to bed for a day or two, it was supposed to be an OD, woke up the next day hungover and really out of it.

Long story short, still alive, but yes, you're right and I won't, and thanks. (y)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Zoey, I'm sure she's seen more dicks than waves on the coast.

but still, it's a step up from Magnar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:love:
But she didn't find one as good as our resident MC and that's why she's coming back, to get some more of that D. Until she runs into Magnar and he destroys her with his 15 inch Scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

P.S: Don't diss the Scandinavian Dick Lord. :Kappa: Inb4 he knocks up Sage right in front of your eyes. :Kappa: And then shows up on the sequel of No More Secrets and knocks up Jeane too. :Kappa:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
This is interesting. While the game standard is 5 LIs and everything else is a side (with Quinn being somewhere in between), The Pink Rose is in its own grouping, where its "Main LIs" (for lack of better words even though they are sides) are Envy and Lily. And DPC is happy to tell their story. And you get more action with them than you do on a Sage-only path in Ep8.
View attachment 1579344
Lies! During the scene in the park you can almost penetrate Sage's defensive attitude and deeply hold hands with her while stroking her hair. And if you're thinking "meh, so what?", then allow me to retort:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nicole's son is from the MC

I will only say that the theory that he is the son of the MC is to apply the theory of Terminator 1
No, her son is from Neil. She can't forget his experienced dick and since MC has inherited Neil's charms, she finds him irresistible. That's why Neil always tells MC to wear a condom. :Kappa:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
No see, Isabella is Neil's ex and MC's mom. She faked her death, changed her name, and got a new job far away so that she could play with her Jillybean in peace. It's why she's always so disappointed in MC but also is willing to give him a haircut just because he had peanut butter and gum in his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and RukiRG

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
No see, Isabella is Neil's ex and MC's mom. She faked her death, changed her name, and got a new job far away so that she could play with her Jillybean in peace. It's why she's always so disappointed in MC but also is willing to give him a haircut just because he had peanut butter and gum in his hair.
Welp, my MC came in his mom last episode then. I guess he'll be a big brother to his own child in the future then. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But she didn't find one as good as our resident MC and that's why she's coming back, to get some more of that D. Until she runs into Magnar and he destroys her with his 15 inch Scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

P.S: Don't diss the Scandinavian Dick Lord. :Kappa: Inb4 he knocks up Sage right in front of your eyes. :Kappa: And then shows up on the sequel of No More Secrets and knocks up Jeane too. :Kappa:
Jeane hater:mad::mad::mad::mad:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes