Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Let's put this into another perspective alright ? :p

Case Bella :love: : You get fucked because you took her car to take home a fellow teacher ( Cathy :love: ) and you had undeniably sex with her... ( even if it was just a blowjob so the panty in the glove box is not understandable for me... but whatever :KEK: ) Sooo... you violate several points in judgement that is ( understandably ) important to her...

Case Jill :love: : You blow her off ( THE WAY YOU DO IT !!! ) in her effort to get you a birthday surprise date ??? Really ??? And you tell me you WANT TO BE on her path ?!? :oops:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Here's how i see it.
Because you just need to help Sage when she desperately need you, just that simple action to just ruin your path with Jill even if your not romantically involve with Sage.
May i remind you that the MC is a kind of a good mate, that want to help those in needs as he's doing troughout the game and not helping Sage in time of need, in my advice, would've went again the basic caracter of the MC, which is one of a helping hand when ever he can.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here's how i see it.
Because you just need to help Sage when she desperately need you, just that simple action to just ruin your path with Jill even if your not romantically involve with Sage.
May i remind you that the MC is a kind of a good mate, that want to help those in needs as he's doing troughout the game and not helping Sage in time of need, in my advice, would've went again the basic caracter of the MC, which is one of a helping hand when ever he can.
That's the point... HOW you decide to help out Sage :love: and WHEN ! This could have been handled more maturely but storywise this is how it went down... so why surprised at the backlash ? :oops:;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think that, without people like you, this forum would be a way more happy place. Without people that gets offended and triggered because of other people's opinions and go to cry to the mods "pretty please, mods, delete this guy´s comment, censor him, ban this guy, he has dared to say that my lesbian Li and her religious father are postmodern clichés, he has named the gay lobby and its power into the entertainment industry, I´m offended, offended, offended by his opinions, ban him, pretty please" :cautious:

I seriously don´t understand why there are still people who, not being like you and valuing freedom of opinion, still interact with you.
I give you a facepalm, and you mark my profile with a passive-aggresive attitude. True Maya fan. :FacePalm:

View attachment 1581242
Is this JAL's 4 or 5 account now? :ROFLMAO:

Bear your ban like a man. :cry: I've been to the gulag too. :rolleyes: They make good goulash. :p

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think that, without people like you, this forum would be a way more happy place. Without people that gets offended and triggered because of other people's opinions and go to cry to the mods "pretty please, mods, delete this guy´s comment, censor him, ban this guy, he has dared to say that my lesbian Li and her religious father are postmodern clichés, he has named the gay lobby and its power into the entertainment industry, I´m offended, offended, offended by his opinions, ban him, pretty please" :cautious:

I seriously don´t understand why there are still people who, not being like you and valuing freedom of opinion, still interact with you.
Who knows maybe because I have never had problems with them and with you I don't have them either and in the event that I report you, I only did it with your main account and not with the secondary ones. I think the mods already have you in their sights, so they keep deleting your comments and ban your other accounts.
I give you a facepalm, and you mark my profile with a passive-aggresive attitude. True Maya fan. :FacePalm:

View attachment 1581242
You have given me more than I think almost 10 facepalms with different accounts and you create these account and the first thing you do is make me another facepalms, it just seemed funny to me that you take so much work to get my attention

But I will not talk about this topic anymore :) I don't want to annoy other users by talking about this issue unnecessarily

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah like the 30th... :ROFLMAO:

In what sorta Gulag were you where they " serve " you Goulash ?! :oops::eek::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Freddy's Bar.

It was once a place of great fun, now, it's not.

This new custom render boys, so delicious, I can't wait til Quinn adds Sally to the restaurant menu.

Get some real spank scenes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
dalli_x if you meant Главное управление исправительно-трудовых лагерей I think your memory plays a little trick on you and you were having Borsch not Goulash ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
:p

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
ahh so if you choose help sage when she is sick, you lose jil? well well , then im not gonna be with jil never xD i dont even feel like replaying teh game to do another paths if you know what i mean

enjoy bro you can enjoy both girls in different play routes, not for me tho, i can t abandon sage never:whistle:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
ahh so if you choose help sage when she is sick, you lose jil? well well , then im not gonna be with jil never xD i dont even feel like replaying teh game to do another paths if you know what i mean

enjoy bro you can enjoy both girls in different play routes, not for me tho, i can t abandon sage never:whistle:
I use to love Sage but now I'm like, how can I dump all these girls for Sage, I can't do it, I can't break Quinn's heart, and Riona, Lily, Nicole, Camila, Jade, they all need the MC, and the MC needs them.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I use to love Sage but now I'm like, how can I dump all these girls for Sage, I can't do it, I can't break Quinn's heart, and Riona, Lily, Nicole, Camila, Jade, they all need the MC, and the MC needs them.
for me all that girls mean nothing for real , well not nothing, i would say taht they are there to fill the empty spaces when sage is not in the screen , nothing more

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes