Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hahahaha you meant that?? that was lovely, i loved her more after that JOKE...JOKE <.<
yeah sure it was a joke and not a proposition? cause... yeah... know, she is pretty fucked up emotionally to just love being abused and then feel the need to pay you back! you saw hoe trashed Chad was when he pissed her off!

She does NOT love being abused, dont you dare say that again or you will perish, she is just naughty

she loved chad and because she can't say how she feels cause her fucking family of asses she express it that way, just that, she isn't fucked up emotionally, she just don't know how to express those feelings when surpass her , bastard :( she is the best
yeahh i guess it could be that! But no, you are just rationalizing your simping!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
yeah sure it was a joke and not a proposition? cause... yeah... know, she is pretty fucked up emotionally to just love being abused and then feel the need to pay you back! you saw hoe trashed Chad was when he pissed her off!
She does NOT love being abused, dont you dare say that again or you will perish, she is just naughty

she loved chad and because she can't say how she feels cause her fucking family of asses she express it that way, just that, she isn't fucked up emotionally, she just don't know how to express those feelings when surpass her , bastard :( she is the best

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
dalli_x if you meant Главное управление исправительно-трудовых лагерей I think your memory plays a little trick on you and you were having Borsch not Goulash ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
:p
There was always only goulash. Paprika goulash, sauerkraut goulash, mushroom goulash, etc.:D:p
Wait..
You guys were getting fed?

Soup even?.
This world is such as harsh place.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wait..
You guys were getting fed?

Soup even?.
This world is such as harsh place.
To tell you the truth to get every day ( every meal ) the same shit will drive one mad in the long run... in the short run too :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Borsch is really a soup but Goulash ( the original one ) is in fact something else... just recommend it to anyone if they have a chance for it don't hesitate give it a try... you won't regret it ! ;):D Nowadays there are tons of variants that can't even live up to this name... :p Still if you would only eat that it would drive you insane sooner or later :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Popup34

Jun 22, 2021
Hey sorry if this was asked before but I'm an android user and when ever I open the game up it just crashes or it brings me to the main menu and then crashes can anyone help?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes