ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You know I would love to... fucker created a shit ton of accounts so it does not matter if you ignore it on 1-2-3 have got another 50 upcoming :LOL: Most recently ( a couple of hours ago ) he even wrote me a message on my profile... :oops:
:KEK:
OMG, He is a legit Tybalt then
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 01-32-52-31.png
creepy stalker, we know how he end up. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 01-39-34-29.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 01-43-15-66.png

OR he might more similar to this Guy ? Maya made him cum in his pant, and now he can't live normally:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-03 00-14-09-54.png

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Well you don't really have to restart for different path. Its depend on what you want to achieve.?!
With a Neutral playthrough, you can pretty much chase all of the Main Girl and only make the final decision at the end of episode 8.
whether if its makes sense or not is a different story. For Me it does not felt right to choose Jill over Josy, after everything I did with Josy.

The problem is the affinity system, that is a little bit messing the thing if you also aim for a specific affinity. apparently even if you end up with only one Chick slice, you still end up as neutral:rolleyes:
View attachment 1581731
Jill and Sage seem mutually exclusive after choosing to tend her when sick or go to Jill that one night, and there were some early choices that I made that seem to have locked me out of Quinn and her girls as options. I've basically got Sage, Isabella, and the Josy/Maya thing as options when I make the final decision right now.

affque

Sep 4, 2020
Jill and Sage seem mutually exclusive after choosing to tend her when sick or go to Jill that one night
Sage isn't. You are forced to reply her and choose between Jill and her, but if you aren't on her path, you aren't forced to message her, and then you can change your mind on the HOT party and enter her path (at least i think, you can at least get a scene with her).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill and Sage seem mutually exclusive after choosing to tend her when sick or go to Jill that one night, and there were some early choices that I made that seem to have locked me out of Quinn and her girls as options. I've basically got Sage, Isabella, and the Josy/Maya thing as options when I make the final decision right now.
The thing is, your Relationship is not affected if you not visit Sage (y) . It's Only affect Jill. so you can easily pick Jill over Sage, in the end of episode 6. also important to have neutral affinity in episode 7. So Jill will masturbate, thinking about MC , and ask him out for a morning jogging.
BeingADIK 2022-01-02 04-04-42-07.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-02 04-05-01-94.png
from there you have easy job , unless you fall to Dik by the end of episode 8. But honestly it is nearly imposible to fall to dik or chick , if it not happend with you earlier.
So What I said is true, you can actually create a path, with all 5 main girl, and only make the decision in episode 8. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The thing is, your Relationship is not affected if you not visit Sage (y) . It's Only affect Jill. so you can easily pick Jill over Sage, in the end of episode 6. also important to have neutral affinity in episode 7. So Jill will masturbate, thinking about MC , and ask him out for a morning jogging.
View attachment 1581934
View attachment 1581935
from there you have easy job , unless you fall to Dik by the end of episode 8. But honestly it is nearly imposible to fall to dik or chick , if it not happend with you earlier.
So What I said is true, you can actually create a path, with all 5 main girl, and only make the decision in episode 8. ;)
Oh my god imagine someone with a body like this who has their ass out front
01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Fuck, i'm fuck, i did went to take care of sage, since she needed help, i would've been a prick not to help her.

Sooo, if i'm following this correctly, you get fucked on Bella path just for a pair of pantie and get fuck on Jill path just because you have a good heart ???
Like you said, terrible writing that kinda put a dent in the immersion in the story, harem wise if i may say so.
I don't mind Bella breaking up over the panties because they are a clear indication the MC is more interested in sex generally than in Bella in particular. Sure, it was silly for Cathy to take them off in the first place, but they're just the symptom; the real problem was always fooling around with Cathy, and that's squarely on us.

Jill breaking up over tending to Sage, on the other hand, isn't even a symptom. Sage will ask the MC for help as long as he calls her, even if he's never done anything remotely sexual with her. At that point there's really no justifiable excuse to cancel on Sage for a picnic with Jill that could easily be postponed. Worse, not only does Jill expect the MC to ditch his sick friend, she expects him to do so on a moment's notice because Jill can't be bothered to call ahead of time. But wait, there's more, because the reason Jill didn't want to call ahead is that she unilaterally decided to stop seeing the MC thanks to Tybalt's blackmail. So not only does she resent the MC if he doesn't drop everything to spend time with her, she does so in the middle of deliberately denying him the chance to spend time with her otherwise! :FacePalm:

I hated the way the picnic choice played out back when I thought it wouldn't be a big deal in the long run. Now that I know that ditching Sage is not only required for Jill's branch, but that Jill will give the MC amongst the most humiliating rejections in the game if he doesn't ditch Sage, it's hard not to let it color my opinion of Jill as a character. Frankly, if it wasn't possible to end the free roam without calling Sage (assuming you're not her fuck buddy), I probably would have dropped my Jill run.

Fortunately, I can just pretend pretend the whole thing never happened and chalk the alternate scenario up to terrible writing.

and halloween makes the difference?

there will also be many more things than those listed

the meeting with Burke will last about as long as the meeting with Patrick (very little, very little)
I think the meeting will last noticeably longer than the Patrick encounter, if only because there needs to be time for Jade to spar with MC's that dumped her. The Patrick encounter was all about establishing his character for the future. The Burke meeting has more moving parts.

That said, it's still not going to be a major free roam event or anything. I expect we'll get an extra scene or two depending on our relationship with Jade, Sage and/or Tybalt. Still plenty of time to get to the Halloween party if DPC wants to.

That's the point... HOW you decide to help out Sage :love: and WHEN ! This could have been handled more maturely but storywise this is how it went down... so why surprised at the backlash ? :oops:;)
Because as I said, you commit to helping Sage long before Jill asks you to her surprise picnic, and that's entirely Jill's fault. She has absolutely no business feeling slighted. If the Affinity system made a lick of sense, bailing on a sick friend for a chance to score with Jill ought to be a Major DIK decision.

Which would make it all the funnier when Jill used *that* as the reason for dumping a DIK MC. :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill need to learn, when She wore Leather pants, she can't wear an underwear like that. It is either a Thong or nothing, but she is forgiven this time, but she is on probation :devilish: :LOL:
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 03-04-49-63.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 03-04-58-30.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 03-05-05-20.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 03-05-34-82.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 03-07-25-76.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Because as I said, you commit to helping Sage long before Jill asks you to her surprise picnic, and that's entirely Jill's fault. She has absolutely no business feeling slighted. If the Affinity system made a lick of sense, bailing on a sick friend for a chance to score with Jill ought to be a Major DIK decision.

Which would make it all the funnier when Jill used *that* as the reason for dumping a DIK MC. :p
I did not gave YOU this answer if I remember correctly but anyways... I think you forget about something... ( and bring this commit to bullshit into the picture ) The situation was that someone named Netgear ( name interchangable to anyones who cares ) got surprised about not getting the Jill route when he chose Sage over Jill... this brings us to the point ! We have to decide who are we after... some earlier some later some stick like gorilla glue :LOL: Of course you can choose to chase everyone but then you are a dick by default and not by an affinity system :ROFLMAO: And seems like you have not met the type who can feel slighted over the smallest things... although this one is not so small ! I can accept that you wanna help out a friend in need and there is nothing wrong with it... but the story and specifically this Jill situation is highly sensitive at this point... as it was made so by the developer himself ! :geek:

So why not just accept this as there is nothing that can be done to change it ??? :oops: :unsure: :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Why on android dik status always on 0 for 0.8.2(dialogue choices doesnt change it), Yes i can change it for dialogues in mod but why is it so hard to make a port without a cheat mod

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why on android dik status always on 0 for 0.8.2(dialogue choices doesnt change it), Yes i can change it for dialogues in mod but why is it so hard to make a port without a cheat mod
There is one but since you downloaded the one WITH the mod..... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes