ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't mind Bella breaking up over the panties because they are a clear indication the MC is more interested in sex generally than in Bella in particular. Sure, it was silly for Cathy to take them off in the first place, but they're just the symptom; the real problem was always fooling around with Cathy, and that's squarely on us.

Jill breaking up over tending to Sage, on the other hand, isn't even a symptom. Sage will ask the MC for help as long as he calls her, even if he's never done anything remotely sexual with her. At that point there's really no justifiable excuse to cancel on Sage for a picnic with Jill that could easily be postponed. Worse, not only does Jill expect the MC to ditch his sick friend, she expects him to do so on a moment's notice because Jill can't be bothered to call ahead of time. But wait, there's more, because the reason Jill didn't want to call ahead is that she unilaterally decided to stop seeing the MC thanks to Tybalt's blackmail. So not only does she resent the MC if he doesn't drop everything to spend time with her, she does so in the middle of deliberately denying him the chance to spend time with her otherwise! :FacePalm:

I hated the way the picnic choice played out back when I thought it wouldn't be a big deal in the long run. Now that I know that ditching Sage is not only required for Jill's branch, but that Jill will give the MC amongst the most humiliating rejections in the game if he doesn't ditch Sage, it's hard not to let it color my opinion of Jill as a character. Frankly, if it wasn't possible to end the free roam without calling Sage (assuming you're not her fuck buddy), I probably would have dropped my Jill run.

Fortunately, I can just pretend pretend the whole thing never happened and chalk the alternate scenario up to terrible writing.

I think the meeting will last noticeably longer than the Patrick encounter, if only because there needs to be time for Jade to spar with MC's that dumped her. The Patrick encounter was all about establishing his character for the future. The Burke meeting has more moving parts.

That said, it's still not going to be a major free roam event or anything. I expect we'll get an extra scene or two depending on our relationship with Jade, Sage and/or Tybalt. Still plenty of time to get to the Halloween party if DPC wants to.

Because as I said, you commit to helping Sage long before Jill asks you to her surprise picnic, and that's entirely Jill's fault. She has absolutely no business feeling slighted. If the Affinity system made a lick of sense, bailing on a sick friend for a chance to score with Jill ought to be a Major DIK decision.

Which would make it all the funnier when Jill used *that* as the reason for dumping a DIK MC. :p
I guess the conclusion is that you not keep a Fuck buddy, and then you dont have to choose between your fuck toy and the girl you interested in. :ROFLMAO:
I would drop my friend without a heart beat, for a surprise date with the girl I wanna Fuck, or interested in.
Sage was not dying, and it's not even a family member. Realistically as much as some dont like it, she is a competition to Jill. And that is how she saw it, no matter the Chick and Dik system or anything.

It is more believable to me, this, than the fact she reject a Dik affinity, because she look at the moon. Compared to Tybalt, Dik MC is a gentleman, and yet ...... :poop:
But Whatever in the end of the Day we learned that Neutral is enough for all the main girl. :cool:
Of course, knowing MR Cake. He will do his bullshit, bonus sex scene for affinity garbage in the remaining seasons, but I hope not. :LOL:

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But Whatever in the end of the Day we learned that Neutral is enough for all the main girl. :cool:
Are you sure all can be made in one route ? :unsure: I counted only 4 at the same time... ofc mod excluded... let it rot where it was made ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Are you sure all can be made in one route ? :unsure: I counted only 4 at the same time... ofc mod excluded... let it rot where it was made ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Yes I'm pretty Sure. :)
All main girl are Available, as Chick or Neutral. You may not get a couple of bonus animation. But You will be on their Branch. on Dik you can't have Jill, and Josy and Maya, although they are tricky. Becasue if you enter the realtinship in Neutral, but you fall for Dik, it wont matter with them anymore. Well aside from the bonus Maya animation.
You Don't have this luxury with Jill unfortunately:cry:Your fate prettymuch decided whether Jill look at the Moon and decide to Masturbate or not:ROFLMAO:.
But at least DPC was kind enough to make her available as Neutral. He might realized a full chick path is simply not worth it for her. a Chick path is simply not fun. Only in a couple of time the Chick path make sense, and not makes you feel like a pussy. It is really not feel like a calm or more mature character.
It is really a bad design, but hopefully he learned and now that we are on individual girls path, it's get less focus.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jill need to learn, when She wore Leather pants, she can't wear an underwear like that. It is either a Thong or nothing, but she is forgiven this time, but she is on probation :devilish: :LOL:
View attachment 1582013
View attachment 1582015
View attachment 1582016
View attachment 1582017
View attachment 1582018
Jill can learn from Josy the two of them can share the mc for a night and Maya can go out with Sage or the four of them can all fuck you. If Jill is on probation would that be called ass-bation? that needs to be a word. :LOL: :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChipLecsap

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Jill can learn from Josy the two of them can share the mc for a night and Maya can go out with Sage or the four of them can all fuck you. If Jill is on probation would that be called ass-bation? that needs to be a word. :LOL: :love:
fuck maya in that equation D:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
All main girl are Available, as Chick or Neutral.
That's not what's bugging me... I know they are all available if you are neutral... but if I remember right some choice will get you in a one or the other elimination hence it will be 4 at the end where you pick 1 outta them... although I could be wrong ! :p:LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did not gave YOU this answer if I remember correctly but anyways... I think you forget about something... ( and bring this commit to bullshit into the picture ) The situation was that someone named Netgear ( name interchangable to anyones who cares ) got surprised about not getting the Jill route when he chose Sage over Jill... this brings us to the point ! We have to decide who are we after... some earlier some later some stick like gorilla glue :LOL: Of course you can choose to chase everyone but then you are a dick by default and not by an affinity system :ROFLMAO: And seems like you have not met the type who can feel slighted over the smallest things... although this one is not so small ! I can accept that you wanna help out a friend in need and there is nothing wrong with it... but the story and specifically this Jill situation is highly sensitive at this point... as it was made so by the developer himself ! :geek:

So why not just accept this as there is nothing that can be done to change it ??? :oops: :unsure: :p
My point is precisely that, as someone who DIDN'T pursue multiple girls, Jill winds up treating my actions as WORSE than the actions of people who actually have been profoundly 'unfaithful' to her. If the MC slips his dick pic into Tybalt's presentation and half the class (including Sage) recognize it, Jill will only sulk a bit. But if the MC goes to help Sage when she's sick, that's a deal breaker no matter how devoted he is to Jill the rest of the time.

You say this thing isn't so small, but I just can't agree. Jill shows up out of nowhere and insists the MC drop everything and come with her. If he says no, there's no chance for a rain check, no possibility of explaining our point of view or making it up to her later. No, that's it; Jill's finished with you. When - again - she'll turn a blind eye to the MC sleeping around, posting clucks with strippers hanging off him, or sunbathing with Bella in private.

What am I supposed to make of that contradiction if I try to take it seriously? Unless Jill is as petulant as Tybalt, it makes no sense that one instance of the MC saying no to a date (that Jill herself refuses to explain is important) would be such a scarlet letter. I'm prepared to accept the occasional logical inconsistency for the sake of gameplay, but I need *something* to hang my disbelief from.

If Jill only rejected the MC when he was Sage's fuck buddy, I'd probably go along with it even if there was no direct explanation for how Jill knew about it. Likewise, if Jill simply rejected an MC who had *anything* to do with Sage (like a more extreme version of the way Quinn wants nothing to do with an MC who dates Maya), I could write that off as being about Sage in particular. Hell, even if Jill rejected an MC for doing things that *looked* improper when his motives were innocent (like getting a black eye, wearing the Dildo Helmet or letting Tommy post his picture with Envy), it would help explain why Jill is jumping to the wrong conclusion when the MC declines her date.

But that's not what happened. Instead, Jill will take this single, perfectly justifiable decision and hold it against the MC with extreme prejudice. It's either lazy writing from DPC or a sign that Jill isn't entirely sane. Obviously, I choose the former.

I guess the conclusion is that you not keep a Fuck buddy, and then you dont have to choose between your fuck toy and the girl you interested in.
And this fake holier than knight attitude, is a little bit stink. Sorry. But I would drop my friend without a heart beat, for a surprise date with the girl I wanna Fuck, or interested in.
Sage was not dying, and it's not even a family member. Realistically as much as some dont like it, she is a competition to Jill. And that is how she saw it, no matter the Chick and Dik system or anything.
I'm not trying to knock anyone who prefers to spend time with Jill. I think it's a bit of a DIK move to back out after promising to help Sage, but we're all entitled to selfish moments at times. I just expect Jill to extend us the same courtesy, and she flat out refuses. If Jill ever gave me that rejection speech because I helped Sage, I don't think I'd want to be friends with her anymore.

It is more believable to me, this, than the fact she reject a Dik affinity, because she look at the moon. Compared to Tybalt, Dik MC is a gentleman, and yet ...... :poop:
But Whatever in the end of the Day we learned that Neutral is enough fro all the main girl. :cool:
Ofcourse, knowing MR Cake. He will do his bullshit, bonus sex scene for affinity garbage in the remaining seasons, but I hope not. :LOL:
Eh, IMHO the MC is a lot more DIKish than Tybalt. Tybalt is certainly loathsome, but he's too immature to be capable of genuine DIK-ery. Even the watermelon jokes make him feel less like a stalker and more like a barely pubescent kid.

At any rate, I understand the idea behind Jill rejecting a DIK in theory. In practice I have trouble buying that too, the things a CHICK could get away with feel worse than other things a DIK might try. But at least most of the DIK actions do feel like things Jill wouldn't like.

In the Sage case, while it might make Jill jealous, I think she'd be more likely to blame herself for those feelings than the MC. Instead, the game seems to think we should feel bad for prioritizing a sick friend over a girl who can't bring herself to admit why she's so eager for an impromptu date. Screw that noise.

You can have the choice of all 4 main girl paths (M&J are still a single path) at the crossroads if you play your cards right. But you will not get the 'Others' option if you are on Maya & Josy's path (or on Jill's path in a way she'll accept). So you can't get all 5 options in a single run in an unmodded game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You say this thing isn't so small, but I just can't agree. Jill shows up out of nowhere and insists the MC drop everything and come with her. If he says no, there's no chance for a rain check, no possibility of explaining our point of view or making it up to her later. No, that's it; Jill's finished with you. When - again - she'll turn a blind eye to the MC sleeping around, posting clucks with strippers hanging off him, or sunbathing with Bella in private.
That's why I wrote... it was decided by DPC and storywise that it will go down like this... pointless to overthink it ! :LOL: There won't be a perfect script a perfect game a perfect whacchamacallit... :ROFLMAO: So why expecting it ? :oops: Besides some " traps " must get made for playa's otherwise everyone would just fuck around with everyone ;) It's not necessary to make all the time sense to folks LIFE does not make sense many many times... ( or just seems so from our point of view :p )

You can have the choice of all 4 main girl paths (M&J are still a single path) at the crossroads if you play your cards right. But you will not get the 'Others' option if you are on Maya & Josy's path (or on Jill's path in a way she'll accept). So you can't get all 5 options in a single run in an unmodded game.
Sorry YES ! That's what I meant too ! You mentioned you go for single routes... so do I... this ALL in one was my first start to finish and afterwards I completed all solo routes as well so I did not remember the choice table correctly... but yeah you cannot get 5 CHOICES ! :LOL: Of course unmodded :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
  • Wow

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
So why not just accept this as there is nothing that can be done to change it ??? :oops: :unsure: :p
Yeah, like Melissa and Megan in acting Lesson, but there, i realy had a choise with whom i wanted to be, sadly, but here, you just get fuck just by choosing to help sage.
I don't like it when a choice kill another one in my place, like help Sage and get fucked much later with Jill without knowing it or fuck Sage to be with Jill whitout knowing it a that moment.

For me, it's poor writing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
ahh so if you choose help sage when she is sick, you lose jil? well well , then im not gonna be with jil never xD i dont even feel like replaying teh game to do another paths if you know what i mean

enjoy bro you can enjoy both girls in different play routes, not for me tho, i can t abandon sage never:whistle:
Let's just say that i don't like it either, just abandoning Sage who's in need of a friend, so that's why a help her and by doing so, not knowing i was closing Jill path.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Because obviously we are not in the End when we make the choice. We are in the middle. This is not poor writing, its actually good idea. And it is not in set in the stone. I won't be surprised if "cheating" comes in play, or break ups etc etc.

But we had this Sage vs Jill battle back in the days. The poor writing part was, not Jill, but the zero effect on Sage and , most importantly MC. Because, despite him, thinking he falling for Jill, and may be it is time to finish this, dating multiple girls thing. He went with the wanting more with Sage, and only reached his " I need to make a choice " stage 2 episode later.

But credit where credit is due, DPC more or less fixed this, with the conversation with Sage at the lake.
I liked how Sage reacted if you pick someone else, the dialogue was good, and the conclusion was okay.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
That's the point... HOW you decide to help out Sage :love: and WHEN ! This could have been handled more maturely but storywise this is how it went down... so why surprised at the backlash ? :oops:;)
Not the backlash, but the choice that was taken away from me without knowing it at the moment, hell even the walktrough didn't know about that at the time, didn't tell us about that a hidden branching in the story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let's just say that i don't like it either, just abandoning Sage who's in need of a friend, so that's why a help her and by doing so, not knowing i was closing Jill path.
or, you know, imagine that there is a whole Sorority that may take care of her. or we assume you are Sage only hope, in the mist of influenza :LOL:. it's just a fucking flue not the cancer. :LOL:

But I said once, Jill problem was the She part. if MC would take care of a man, she would have no problem, but since a girl, who let's not kid yourself, never was just a "friend":devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 05-30-14-42.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 05-31-56-92.png

Reactions: Klopdwerg and Ahx

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not the backlash, but the choise that was taken away from me without knowing it at the moment, hell even the walktrough didn't know about that at the time, didn't tell us about that a hidden branching in the story.
It is hard to make a statement, because, on one hand, just like in life you can never know what your decision may have consequence.
On the other hand, this is a game where, Girls can sense your personality by the force, and it doesn't matter how you behave with them, there is a point where they feel your aura, and you either rejected, or get off from their path without knowing. but if I remember right Only, Josy , Maya, and Jill, has this power.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Because obviously we are not in the End when we make the choice. We are in the middle. This is not poor writing, its actually good idea. And it is not in set in the stone. I won't be surprised if "cheating" comes in play, or break ups etc etc.

But we had this Sage vs Jill battle back in the days. The poor writing part was, not Jill, but the zero effect on Sage and , most importantly MC. Because, despite him, thinking he falling for Jill, and may be it is time to finish this, dating multiple girls thing. He went with the wanting more with Sage, and only reached his " I need to make a choice " stage 2 episode later.

But credit where credit is due, DPC more or less fixed this, with the conversation with Sage at the lake.
I liked how Sage reacted if you pick someone else, the dialogue was good, and the conclusion was okay.
Like i said,

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not the backlash, but the choice that was taken away from me without knowing it at the moment, hell even the walktrough didn't know about that at the time, didn't tell us about that a hidden branching in the story.
It is hard to make a statement, because, on one hand, just like in life you can never know what your decision may have consequence.
Chip took initiative and gave the answer that I would have given... Life is like a roller coaster ups and downs but strangely it's not that predictable as a roller coaster ride... If you would know the results of your choices beforehand then what sense would it make for you to ask them from you ? Choice as in concept eliminated... you became GOD ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Welp not really but... you get the idea ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Like i said,
I don't know, because he does not force you to chase both of them, and only if you Sage fuck buddy that is when MC automatically promise Sage. otherwise, you can decide to not call her, or even if you call her say, no to her, becasue you dont want to get the flu from her.

so actually there are plenty of options for players. But let's get real most people want to unlock everything in one go. But now that you know, here comes the replay ability. you simply not call sage and problem solved :LOL:.

IMO these are minor missteps, compared to some others.

this is nothing to be honest , just like Caty's panties. Did you see the Bella fans freak out ? No, they were like, ok I guess I roll back, and not ask a blowjob from Cat , problem solved :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zieniuuu and sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes