Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Another question lol, the only known routes are Sage, JosyMaya, Bella and Jill right? Is there a neutral, Jade/Cathy, Lily/Envy/etc or Quinn (main question) as alternate routes?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Well first of there is no Harem route, never was :ROFLMAO: . Second all you have to do is reload the choice between Sage and Jill and go with Jill. Unless you have Dik affinity, then it does not matter anyway with Jill.
and not to be rude, but if you don't have a previous save, then its a "you problem". You always have to have Saves , especially during choices.
I assume none of us, have figured out for the very first playthrough. I personally play the episode when its out, and then I replay it multiple times, with the help of walktrough, and figuring out what I want. That is how I make my Paths. Knowing now, this whole Jill Sage thing, I dont give a shit and pick Jill. I didnt know it first, altouhg I went wiht her anyway :ROFLMAO:.

But the point is I had my saves, and my previous experience. The only thing I was not prepared, is her masturbation scene, and what it is required. But I had saved and I was prepared, and just hold the CTRL:ROFLMAO:
First off all, i know there's no harem route, i'm talking in general.
Secondly, i have a lot of save, 12 full page of save, sorry if i didn't title any save with the title "Important Jill/Sage choice" even if i didn't know at the time that there would be a Jill/Sage event, so i'll restart a game, do a lot of skipping to drop Sage like dead meat to have a chance with Jill

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'll just close my point of view on the Sage/Jill choice with this.

It's my own opinion to think that choosing to Help Sage in need shouldn't have stop me to have Jill as Love Interest, to stop me from having that choice without knowing it, since we do have to make choice later in episode 8 with which Li we want to be, i should've had the possibility to have that choice for myself like in ActingLessons (Game that i love very much by the way).
I know some of you don't see it that way and i respect your view and opinion, but that's how i see it for myself, the dev didn't have to write a part that excluded one or the other girl since he wrote a part where you have to make a choice between multiple LI to become a possible girlfriend.
Well, the game is designed, that you have to make multiple decisions, before the finale one. And what is available in the finale decision, is based on your previous choices. Who is available by the end is depend on everything you did before.

so here you answer. It is multiple decisions during the whole game, that are in the end comes together and based on how you played, allow you to pick a girl. If you play right, most of the girl available. If not, well then you played that way, that your options are limited.
Hence its a Game. :cool:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I'll just close my point of view on the Sage/Jill choice with this.

It's my own opinion to think that choosing to Help Sage in need shouldn't have stop me to have Jill as Love Interest, to stop me from having that choice without knowing it, since we do have to make choice later in episode 8 with which Li we want to be, i should've had the possibility to have that choice for myself like in ActingLessons (Game that i love very much by the way).
I know some of you don't see it that way and i respect your view and opinion, but that's how i see it for myself, the dev didn't have to write a part that excluded one or the other girl since he wrote a part where you have to make a choice between multiple LI to become a possible girlfriend and by definition, exclude all the other girls except the one your heart choose.
Likewise, I don't think the Jill LI selection should come up in EP7 (should just come in EP8 with the rest honestly).

Because:
- Sage is sick, and MC promised her that he'd come over
- Jill makes a random party plan for a birthday and expects you to be free for that (and the lame Tybalt blackmail scenario is revealed on said date, and you profess your resolve)

Would make more sense to select it in EP8 honestly.

Reactions: Netgear

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Ok let's follow your road, when it's time, you choose Sage over Jill as love interest, not girlfriend but love interest, but arriving in episode 8 you still have to rechoose Sage over any other LI if you want her as a potential girlfriend, so why the dev make that choice for you in the first place, with the Sage/Jill event, since we have to make that choice anyway later in episode 8 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
First of all, let's talk about the affinity in the game. Don't look at the red, orange, green, azure and blue bars. That is so uninteresting to the game. Each Major Choice determines the player's decision and thus shapes the MC's personality. It's not the bars that matter, it's the choice you make. This is exactly what will come back to the MC. Karma.:unsure::oops:

Examples:

Why was Troy beaten up. At that moment, the MC didn't know that Troy was a former athlete. He was a victim himself at that moment. What did we learn from Zoey's account? That the bullying victim MC became the perpetrator.

Quinn's Major Choice is very brave in my opinion. If the MC decides to accept the offer for the restaurant, he should not be surprised later that the Chicken LI's either reject him or in the worst case become prostitutes.

Let's take the choice of Steve Major. I think it is related to the choice of Fight Tommy Major. The MC and Tommy have a man to man conversation, and the MC doesn't hold a grudge and helps Tommy get back on his feet. Basically, it's the same as Steve, except Steve was a bully, not a thug.

There is a deeper meaning behind every Major Choice. Your choice determines what karma comes back to the MC. There is good karma and bad karma.

Why is Jill not my LI #1. she has already shown in EP3 that she wants to be in charge. She just went over the MC's head and decided to report the incident with Chad. She just gives in to Tybalt's blackmail without talking to the MC about it first. The MC helps the sick Sage and she reacts like a defiant child. She makes the MC feel the class difference between them. Basically, she's like Tybalt, only more tactful. That's my opinion. :rolleyes::unsure:

Sage, on the other hand, is different, and the reason is probably because she was adopted. She just got to know the other side of life as well.

But with all the LI's or not, it's obvious what DPC is actually trying to accomplish. The player is supposed to choose a girl as early as possible. Josy and Maya are actually the exception. Here the decision will be different when the MC is on his way. How? About jackets and sweaters. :D(y)

Fun Fantasy: The DIK's are sitting in the backyard with a couple of HOT's girls and it's getting cold. Everyone already knows about the threesome. But Tommy wants to know exactly who the MC loves more and asks the MC to give one of the girls his jacket. The MC takes off his jacket and gives it to Maya. Derek laughs and is happy that the MC loves Maya more. The MC gets up, goes to Josy's bag, takes out the red sweater and gives it to Josy. Tommy is upset because it's not the MC's sweater. But Josy tells Tommy that it is the MC's sweater. Suddenly, the MC takes off his sweater and gives it to Heather.:ROFLMAO: No, of course he doesn't. But Zoey is still there, too. Now we know why some DIKs walk around topless.
who become prostitutes? , damn bro, nice one that thing with Jil, absolulty right on point, that girl thinks she is superior in morals and thinks she have to do good things like jesuschrist... it pissed me of as fuck when she goes over the teachers like some angel who nobody called for...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
or, you know, imagine that there is a whole Sorority that may take care of her. or we assume you are Sage only hope, in the mist of influenza :LOL:. it's just a fucking flue not the cancer. :LOL:

But I said once, Jill problem was the She part. if MC would take care of a man, she would have no problem, but since a girl, who let's not kid yourself, never was just a "friend":devilish:
View attachment 1582166
View attachment 1582167
Who knows whether the very interesting 'jealousy points' of Tybalt's presentation will have any major effect going forward?

seems a bit of an abandoned trail....

I think the meeting will last noticeably longer than the Patrick encounter, if only because there needs to be time for Jade to spar with MC's that dumped her. The Patrick encounter was all about establishing his character for the future. The Burke meeting has more moving parts.

That said, it's still not going to be a major free roam event or anything. I expect we'll get an extra scene or two depending on our relationship with Jade, Sage and/or Tybalt. Still plenty of time to get to the Halloween party if DPC wants to.
compared to the meeting with Patrick, we are already past the surprise part.
if Sage and Maya go to talk to Burke, and let's suppose also Jade, how should she find out who MC is with?

if Mc is with Maya and Josy, I'd say it's impossible for him to find out, at the most he could start suspecting him.
if Mc is with Sage, at the end of the meeting, when they are about to leave, Sage could let herself go for a kiss, but it would already be the end.

what's better than an unexploded but always on the horizon drama? (It took Bella 2 chapters to find Cathe's underwear). :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The phone call that leads to that choice is optional if you're not on Sage's path so you can avoid the choice by simply not calling her on that free roam.
wait what??? really?? e.e that's why i couldn t miss it, the first thing i do in free roam is call Sage everytime i can or message her, you are right about Jil and all , but you think, this game isn t infinite, some day will end and i think the dev wants to lead the major choices from episode 8 to the end of the game and start to discard girls like it happenned on Acting lessons, maybe the game will have 12 or 13 episodes and that's all, think about it.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I wanted to express with Prostituerte actually only that Karma is a bitch.

Now please do not get me wrong dear Josy and Maya fans. I am also a fanboy of the two. I just always prepare for the worst case scenarios so as not to be surprised. :devilish::eek::D

The development of the Josy and Maya pledge clearly shows to me that they would do anything for the MC in the end. End of EP4 the conversation of Lily and Josy. Josy is a curious girl who likes to experience new things. What if the MC goes to the Pink Rose too often now? Maya realizes at the end of EP8 that sex with a guy is fun. She doesn't really have any other experiences. The MC has been having fun in the restroom with Camila and Riona. A glory hole offers an advantage. There is a wall in between.

But these are the worst case scenarios I come up with for my self-conditioning to be prepared for the worst case scenario.
i dont get what is the worst on that scenarios of yours, for me, the worst scenario is having sage dead by a drug addict cause quinn's fault

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Imagine this scenario: Last year, before Quinn starts her "bussiness", Sage knows Quinn because she´s her "daughter" at the HOTs. They bond pretty well and they are friends. Sage even tells Quinn about who her parents are. Didn´t Sage ask Quinn about money? How the hell was she going to pay tuition and all? Wouldn´t have more sense that, if Sage knows a girl that comes from a family of drug-addicted (pretty fucked up situation, way worst than Maya´s), it´s Quinn the one she should have help a year ago, if she actually is such a good girl and wants to play Mother Teresa? And the same happens with Riona and other HOTs. Was Sage so blind that she didn´t realized that they all had serious money problems?

But she sees Maya, a girl she barely knows, and decide to help her at any cost... Even if she knows that she broke Tremolo´s heart... It doesn´t makes any sense. And yes, of course, it´s just a trick (a cheap one) to make Tremolo met the Bourkes and create another one of DPC´s cheap soap opera dramas. This game would be better without all those cliffhangers and stupid plot twist. Just a more clean and les far fetched story, and a lot of romantic, sexy and funny scenes and situations with the LIs and the DIKs and other characters of B&R.
yeah i agree with you, but you know sage doesnt like to take money from her parents, and saying this is a contradiction because she does it to help maya that she doesn t know at all... my bet is that sage helped quinn in the past and quinn is greedy as fuck and she wants more and more bcs of her family teachings and lifestyle, maybe she didn t tell sage all of her story, maybe sage doesn t know anything, maybe sage helped her and she thought " well i helped her, now she will do good" and quinn didn t tell her even half of her problems... there are so many things we dont know yet in quinn's and sage story

""""
Anyway, now Sage can´t help Quinn. Quinn has been running her illegal ring of prostitution and drugs into the HOTs and making Sage´s dad her best client or even associated. The plotline with Sage is to, at some point, know about Quinn´s betrayal, and having a mayor breakdown. Then you can suppose that Tremolo will help her to get over it and heal if he´s into her path. I don´t think Quinn and Sage can end up their stories in good therms.
"""""""

WAIT WHAT???? THE FATHER??? i didnt get that plot at all i may be stupid

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
well my bet still is that sage helped quinn with her problems, but quinn didn t tell her anything at all only superficial matters, then they bonded and became friends , sage trusted her, but quinn money problems and maybe threats from her own family and environment made quinn even mor reckless, then she starts doing things with riona because she has money problems too

the thing is, sage had a responsabillity as HOTs president and she wanted to help all girls who were welcomed in their frat, then that's why she decides to help maya, because not having her there in the frat, would be stain in her reputation, that's also why i think she helped quinn back in the days, but she didn t know all her story and as you all know, sage doesn t like to depend on her family, said that , the plot where quinn has sage's dad associated with all her illegal stuff is perfectly allowed still as it all has sense

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Sage may have thought Quinn was her true friend, but Tremolo shows her what true friendship means. Sage and Quinn, it is written, have actually kept many things dead. Tremolo, on the other hand, actively and selflessly helps Sage. So what is true friendship?:unsure:

Sage has had to correct Quinn's mistakes, it is written, a few times. Pretty one-sided friendship.:rolleyes:

Tremolo was really only there for Sage and never asked for anything in return. Sage knows Tremolo and Maya are close, though. Tremolo not only scratched Sage's back, but actually scrubbed it bloody. Sage will help Maya because Maya means a lot to Tremolo and so she can scratch Tremolo's back for once.:D(y)
Sage is helping maya because she es a sister of the HOT's that's all in the end i already wrote it , and i better stop for a few hours, the starting to delete my messaes lol

Also helping maya is not only about maya, is about Sage facing her fears of her family and start to explore her feelings towards them., i think sage in episode 8 is starting to be a masterpiece character, she just start to change, she isnt anymore scared of depend on someone, she does it with tremolo and then she try it with her family

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes