hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Same but with Jill and Sage. I've hounded on Jill a lot in the past, but Sage has that square jaw look, although her expressions at least don't invoke the "plastic face" association.
I....RESPECT,,,YOUR...T-t-t-Astes.........

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Sage character isn't destroyed, is evolving, she opens her heart to the MC and start to change in her heart little by little, i mean, sage never were a bad person , the change of heart im talking about is her way of express feelings and love towards others

Reactions: aragh and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
hiddink That's why I'm on the three-realtionship pledge. Tremolo and Sage are becoming really thick friends. Just because Sage helps Maya, whether it works out or not, Josy, Maya and Sage also become thick friends.:rolleyes:

We then have a three-way relationship where all three are thick friends with Sage. A fuck buddy foursome ensues that will probably last until Sage graduates from college.:love::love::love::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
hiddink That's why I'm on the three-realtionship pledge. Tremolo and Sage are becoming really thick friends. Just because Sage helps Maya, whether it works out or not, Josy, Maya and Sage also become thick friends.:rolleyes:

We then have a three-way relationship where all three are thick friends with Sage. A fuck buddy foursome ensues that will probably last until Sage graduates from college.:love::love::love::cool:
hahaha

yeah man but i will not fuck maya never, you enjoy her

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Is James perhaps suddenly appearing in the library from EP9 onwards, or has he perhaps already done so? We still don't know who sneaked away or there from the DIK's. Oops. Derek also picks up Isabella's scent in EP8.:unsure::rolleyes::eek:

View attachment 1582584
Nah, it's too early for him to show up, but I do believe we'll finally learn what the fuck is up with that dude. My bet is that EP9 will focus on the inevitable fallout with Jill and consequently Bella will have to come clean with MC regarding James.

BeingADIK_wT0Rzda3dZ.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
secret prostitution and drug dealing organisation
You know a secret is a secret up until there is only one that knows about it... do you think this stands for these harlots ring ? :LOL: Or the drug dealings ? ... :oops::rolleyes:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can anyone help me pls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes :p

The rag which is where the 3 tossers are :ROFLMAO: Look for a shelf with a blue rag ! ;) But... if I remeber right you have to have a reason to go in the kitchen... for the champaigne... otherwise if you are not interested in Josy&Maya there is nothing in the kitchen... :p

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
The rag which is where the 3 tossers are :ROFLMAO: Look for a shelf with a blue rag ! ;) But... if I remeber right you have to have a reason to go in the kitchen... for the champaigne... otherwise if you are not interested in Josy&Maya there is nothing in the kitchen... :p
No, you go in there anyway because

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, you go in there anyway because
Sure we end up in the kitchen with this scene... but you can leave out the kitchen @ freeroam and still end up in the kitchen in this scene :LOL: The only collectible here is a champs IF you are on J&M route :rolleyes:
-----
Cool down J.A.L. you are Beto right ? :KEK:

So what I'm doing is positive after all.:):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)
(y)
Although many times I lose where you are in a theory this does not mean that it would be a waste of space or time to read it ;) J.A.L. is simply hateful and incitive :p Nuff said :censored:

Reactions: dalli_x

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
yeah i agree with you, but you know sage doesnt like to take money from her parents, and saying this is a contradiction because she does it to help maya that she doesn t know at all... my bet is that sage helped quinn in the past and quinn is greedy as fuck and she wants more and more bcs of her family teachings and lifestyle, maybe she didn t tell sage all of her story, maybe sage doesn t know anything, maybe sage helped her and she thought " well i helped her, now she will do good" and quinn didn t tell her even half of her problems... there are so many things we dont know yet in quinn's and sage story
Sage does not help Maya because she is Maya or because of the nature of her problems.

She explains to the MC that she wants to help because she received immense help from the Burkes when they adopted her. She feels "obligated" to give back this help.

It could be anyone in any situation. For obvious scenario reasons, it's happening now and with Maya.

Ironically, it's because of what Quinn did (which caused 2 HOT aspirants to leave) that Sage became interested in Maya (and Mona).

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, she did pretty clear that she has problems by organizing her drama queen antics, rather than trying to solve her problems on her own without dragging others.
Weird how making it clear you want nothing to do with the HOTs because a certain, lying, pimping, drug dealing cunt broke your trust and someone else taking it upon themselves to come to you to try to convince you to open up and not to give up on the sorority is dragging people in.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
BeingDIK Season 2 has been released both on GOG/Steam today. I've played myself earlier with patreon version, should I get it rather on official ones if there is any difference? like custom renders or/and complete guide updated as well?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Holy shit you guys!! I feel like I'm reading a stenographer's notes about a court case with this Sage/Jill discussion. I'm not getting involved, but I'm loving reading all of it. (y)

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Playing Steam version and installed Scrappy's mod. I'm having these numbers at the top left side of the screen (render count or smth). How to get rid of it ?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes