Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Sage just had a common cold not like she was on her death bed so chosing to go with Jill shouldn't be such a difficult choice especially if you are going after Jill as your Li
Not if you're a decent human being. Breaking a promise and not taking care of a sick friend when you agreed is a shitty thing to do. That's while my Jill run does not include the Sage path so I can avoid doing that shitty thing.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

Very interesting data,

Only 5% of players unlocked all scenes (this are the hardcore players that replay a lot, most players only play once or twice)

43% haven't finished Chapter 4 or didn't even started the game (this is very common for all games in Steam)

More 100% DIK players than 100% CHICK (I thought the opposite was true, definitely more CHICKS here)
Hell, even after replaying it like 10 times I'm pretty sure I haven't unlocked all scenes yet. Because I've never gotten kicked out of the library by Bella, just seeing people post it on the forum is enough, I ain't gonna screw around with her, wanna screw her instead ;)

In any case, just here to congratulate BaD Season 2 for finally releasing on Steam, and maintaining its 'Overwhelmingly Positive' review streak! Now we wait for Season 3 and hope that we can get 2 new episodes this year :whistle:

screenshot0034.png

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Not if you're a decent human being. Breaking a promise and not taking care of a sick friend when you agreed is a shitty thing to do. That's while my Jill run does not include the Sage path so I can avoid doing that shitty thing.
Same, man. You don't just agree to take care of someone and then flake on them just so you can get a girl. It just doesn't sit right with me. Especially since they could really use the help when they're sick.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Asking Sage for her help wouldn't have fit Quinn's character. While Maya is stuck in her damsel in distress persona, Quinn is stuck in a Don't you dare pity me ! attitude. She grew up in a toxic environment, her alleged parents were a ravaged junkie and a dealer prone to violent outbursts. She obviously learned to act tough and to not rely on anybody. In ep6, the whole rat allegory and Rox referencing The Departed 's final scene where the rat crawling across the balcony, speak for itself. The movie was all about the rats, the survival and the strong sense of distrust among the characters. DPC didn't put the reference for nothing.

Quinn doesn't rely on anyone, she doesn't want to appear weak and vulnerable, she's not used to ask for help even thought she clearly needs it. Most of the time, she doesn't drop her tough and proud persona. It's probably easier for her, to follow in daddy's footsteps than asking for help and become indebted. She lived amongst junkies, criminals. The path she's taking is easier and more familiar. In a twisted way, she's trying to control her own life. Sure, it's self destructive but that's the whole point of the character. She's her own worst enemy and slowly she keeps pushing everyone away. She's too proud to accept MC chick sympathy and antagonizes him, she's too proud to apologize to Tommy even if that's mean the end of their friendship, she's too proud to admit Riona is right about their dealing issues and tends to be abusive in consequence.

When the DIK offered to help her with her money issue, the first thing she asked is what do you want in return ? Like a selfless act was something completely alien. And when she realised that the MC really wanted to help her without asking anything, she ended up completely distraught and confused. Then by her own words :

Q1.png Q2.png Q3.png Q4.png Q5.png

In the end, even if Sage had proposed to help her with her issues, Quinn wouldn't have accepted. That's not in her blood and the fact Sage & Quinn are close friends doesn't mean Quinn opened up about her past or her parents. She isn't chatty about it even with the MC. I'm not even sure Riona knows the full extend of it.

As for Sage, she couldn't help Mona, she witnessed Josy & Maya having hard issues with the HOTs, she became close to the MC and her whole arc with Chad put things in perspective. She's been proved a lousy president for 6 episodes. So that's her redemption, she finally acted on it and started with Maya. She started with something and Maya was the more apparent dissatisfied pledge. Sure one could say, she could have done something with Riona, Sarah and Melanie. It's kinda odd that they're all more comfortable with whoring themselves than asking for her help but Sage didn't want to rely on her parents. She didn't want to be a ass licker or be perceived as a spoiled brat like her adoptive brother. Her helping all the newcomers with their tuitions wouldn't have fit her philosophy. Like she said, a frat/sorority should deal with their money issue on their own. We could assume that none of the HOTs have ever considered asking Sage for help with their tuitions.

Sure Maya being the one you should help is exhausting but calling Sage Mother Theressa is kinda exaggerated.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Asking Sage for her help wouldn't have fit Quinn's character. While Maya is stuck in her damsel in distress persona, Quinn is stuck in a Don't you dare pity me ! attitude. She grew up in a toxic environment, her alleged parents were a ravaged junkie and a dealer prone to violent outbursts. She obviously learned to act tough and to not rely on anybody. In ep6, the whole rat allegory and Rox referencing The Departed 's final scene where the rat crawling across the balcony, speak for itself. The movie was all about the rats, the survival and the strong sense of distrust among the characters. DPC didn't put the reference for nothing.

Quinn doesn't rely on anyone, she doesn't want to appear weak and vulnerable, she's not used to ask for help even thought she clearly needs it. Most of the time, she doesn't drop her tough and proud persona. It's probably easier for her, to follow in daddy's footsteps than asking for help and become indebted. She lived amongst junkies, criminals. The path she's taking is easier and more familiar. In a twisted way, she's trying to control her own life. Sure, it's self destructive but that's the whole point of the character. She's her own worst enemy and slowly she keeps pushing everyone away. She's too proud to accept MC chick sympathy and antagonizes him, she's too proud to apologize to Tommy even if that's mean the end of their friendship, she's too proud to admit Riona is right about their dealing issues and tends to be abusive in consequence.

When the DIK offered to help her with her money issue, the first thing she asked is what do you want in return ? Like a selfless act was something completely alien. And when she realised that the MC really wanted to help her without asking anything, she ended up completely distraught and confused. Then by her own words :

View attachment 1582864 View attachment 1582865 View attachment 1582866 View attachment 1582867 View attachment 1582868

In the end, even if Sage had proposed to help her with her issues, Quinn wouldn't have accepted. That's not in her blood and the fact Sage & Quinn are close friends doesn't mean Quinn opened up about her past or her parents. She isn't chatty about it even with the MC. I'm not even sure Riona knows the full extend of it.

As for Sage, she couldn't help Mona, she witnessed Josy & Maya having hard issues with the HOTs, she became close to the MC and her whole arc with Chad put things in perspective. She's been proved a lousy president for 6 episodes. So that's her redemption, she finally acted on it and started with Maya. She started with something and Maya was the more apparent dissatisfied pledge. Sure one could say, she could have done something with Riona, Sarah and Melanie. It's kinda odd that they're all more comfortable with whoring themselves than asking for her help but Sage didn't want to rely on her parents. She didn't want to be a ass licker or be perceived as a spoiled brat like her adoptive brother. Her helping all the newcomers with their tuitions wouldn't have fit her philosophy. Like she said, a frat/sorority should deal with their money issue on their own. We could assume that none of the HOTs have ever considered asking Sage for help with their tuitions.

Sure Maya being the one you should help is exhausting but calling Sage Mother Theressa is kinda exaggerated.
Except she does like it, she's the type that doesn't want to admit it. But she's crazy in the sheets and up for some twisted shit. My kinda girl.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1582864 View attachment 1582865 View attachment 1582866 View attachment 1582867 View attachment 1582868

the boy studied...

it's a marginal note to what you said: but I don't see a real role of Mc in Sage's decision to intervene in favor of Maya, Maya asked her for help and she ignored her, then at the extreme gesture of giving up being a HOTs after having conquered her right she decides to take charge of her "daughter's" problems that she blatantly ignored hiding behind a meaningless motto (Maya can't turn her back on Quinn but Sage can do it with Maya?)

unfortunately then the help Sage can give to Maya is crushed in the very little space DPC gives her, so she keeps on believing in Quinn's complete innocence against all evidence and decides to do the only thing she never wanted to do (asking for a direct help to her parents) just because Mc had to officially meet them somehow

Last edited:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I played DIK first, but 4 of the 5 main LIs are on the Neutral to CHICK paths.
4 of 5 is too much of an incentive to be a CHICK, so for season 2 the CHICK/DIK numbers will change a lot. That was interesting, the DIK way is more fun to me, who doesn't like punching Tybalt and knocking his teeth off.

I own the game on Steam too but I just bought it to show some support to DPC. Never installed it, never played it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is not very hygienic to wear panties if you are going to sweat :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
:unsure:actually that's what underwear tends to be used for... getting them dirty to save the clothes :unsure:

Big A > Derek

There I said it, Big A is a better bro than that dumb fuck that can't keep his mouth shut. :Kappa:Fight me IRL, if you disagree. :Kappa:
Magnar > Derek

so we agree

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't know what that was about, but Ignored, and believe me when I say, I am the FARTHEST thing from an SJW. I'm as non-PC as they come, but I am not getting into a politics/ideological stink here.
Don't worry it does not matter either way... he says you are a social justice warrior and you are... ain't nothing surprising here... although I'm pretty sure this noodle here does not even know what it really means... just some woke shit from the " modern era " :LOL: It's actually a good thing he does this... he's getting closer and closer to get banned for good... not just an account :KEK: So keep up the good work J.A.L. ! (y):ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes