sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't know, because he does not force you to chase both of them, and only if you Sage fuck buddy that is when MC automatically promise Sage. otherwise, you can decide to not call her, or even if you call her say, no to her, becasue you dont want to get the flu from her.
That's a very good point and shame on me that I did not picked up on this... Netgear haven't you told me you were on Jill route ??? o_O:unsure: If you are then why are you Sage' fuckbuddy ?!? :oops::LOL: As Chip said if you truly are on Jill path then this dilemma is not even in existence ! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
It is hard to make a statement, because, on one hand, just like in life you can never know what your decision may have consequence.
On the other hand, this is a game where, Girls can sense your personality by the force, and it doesn't matter how you behave with them, there is a point where they feel your aura, and you either rejected, or get off from their path without knowing. but if I remember right Only, Josy , Maya, and Jill, has this power.:LOL:
Well, let's just say that i'm playing a game and not the game of life, so i know in life i don't know all the consequences of my choices, so that why i always assume thoses consequences when i make a choice, but here, we're in a game, a game with choices for the player, but with the Sage/Jill situation (Love Interest), i'm robbed of that choice, to learn later that i have to make a choice with which Love Interest i want to be. that sucks big time, because to follow a Jill path, i have to restart from the beginning

Nubaca

Aug 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
You sir, are a legend. Thank you for your contribution.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, let's just say that i'm playing a game and not the game of life, so i know in life i don't know all the consequences of my choices, so that why i always assume thoses consequences when i make a choice, but here, we're in a game, a game with choices for the player, but with the Sage/Jill situation (Love Interest), i'm robbed of that choice, to learn later that i have to make a choice with which Love Interest i want to be. that sucks big time, because to follow a Jill path, i have to restart from the beginning
First boot up segment... ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of calling, I appreciate DPC taking the time to write out dialog for when MC gets hammered and drunk texts people.
that was not a dialog he just took some creative licence from that one time at university band camp...

My point is precisely that, as someone who DIDN'T pursue multiple girls, Jill winds up treating my actions as WORSE than the actions of people who actually have been profoundly 'unfaithful' to her. If the MC slips his dick pic into Tybalt's presentation and half the class (including Sage) recognize it, Jill will only sulk a bit. But if the MC goes to help Sage when she's sick, that's a deal breaker no matter how devoted he is to Jill the rest of the time.
the way you are taking this so personally... that happened to you right? you where faithfull to a girl and she bailed out when you had to take some responsability?

hey there, everythings gonna be alright and if you need a shoulder to cry on! girls are weird that way, they will forgive a philanderer like me for all the crazy shit but they will never forgive a random act of kindness ....

i just assume that a random act of kindness means love and in their pety brains you can only love her... fuck others? sure, its just sex, but run to her aid in her time of need? YOU ASSHOLE YOU LOVE HER MORE THEN ME, JUST ADMIT IT YOU CHEATING SON OF A BITCH!

Sorry YES ! That's what I meant too ! You mentioned you go for single routes... so do I... this ALL in one was my first start to finish and afterwards I completed all solo routes as well so I did not remember the choice table correctly... but yeah you cannot get 5 CHOICES ! :LOL: Of course unmodded :p
yes you can go neutral and drop sage at ep.6 and pick her up again at ep.7! altough in ep.12 she will dump your ass cause in her time of need you went out for a picnic... its not that you where not there for her but when she discovers that you dumped her to be with Jill... oh boy! read my reply to ename!

Reactions: Ahx

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It is hard to make a statement, because, on one hand, just like in life you can never know what your decision may have consequence.
On the other hand, this is a game where, Girls can sense your personality by the force, and it doesn't matter how you behave with them, there is a point where they feel your aura, and you either rejected, or get off from their path without knowing. but if I remember right Only, Josy , Maya, and Jill, has this power.:LOL:
I'd argue the Jill/Sage choice in Episode 6 is sort of the opposite. It's an obviously significant choice from a game perspective, whereas in real life the trivial solution is to ask Jill to reschedule when we're free. Tending to Sage shouldn't be more important than sparring with her in Episode 7 (to say nothing of fucking at the HOT party), or studying with Maya and Josy in Episodes 6 and 8. The importance of this particular choice is entirely artificial.

That doesn't invalidate the choice, but it does make it much less compelling than it should have been. As I've said before, the situation works much better if Jill had called the MC to arrange her date first. That way Jill has some justification to take the rejection personally.

I suspect DPC went the other way so it wouldn't be too 'easy' to choose Jill, but that was shortsighted thinking, IMHO. He didn't consider how the implications of this choice could color our opinion on Jill.

EDIT:
the way you are taking this so personally... that happened to you right? you where faithfull to a girl and she bailed out when you had to take some responsability?

hey there, everythings gonna be alright and if you need a shoulder to cry on! girls are weird that way, they will forgive a philanderer like me for all the crazy shit but they will never forgive a random act of kindness ....

i just assume that a random act of kindness means love and in their pety brains you can only love her... fuck others? sure, its just sex, but run to her aid in her time of need? YOU ASSHOLE YOU LOVE HER MORE THEN ME, JUST ADMIT IT YOU CHEATING SON OF A BITCH!
No, I just take a dim view of a game that blames me for caring about Sage's health when it's happy to let the MC titfuck Bella right before deciding to fight for Jill. Also, I prefer when the plot makes sense. :p

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Exactly it's a game, and every game has a way to play it to achieve what you want. But you not gonna know this the first time you play it. Just like in Mass Effect, I did not know, I have to sacrifice one of my soldier for the mission. Or that by chasing both Liara and Ash, I eventually have to make a choice, and if
suggest a Threesome, only Liara agree, and Ash, walks away, leaving me with Liara, not that I'm complaining. Or that I did not know, I can't romance Tali in the first game, only in the second.

Once Badik is over then we will know, the specific ways to play to achieve what we want, until then, we just along the ride. I thought I had my perfect way to play, the perfect moment where to save, so I dont have to replay the whole game, just from certians point, and yet with Episode 8 DPC fucked me over too.
Well just a bit. but still its annoying, but I only have to replay from episode 2.

Although my Way of playing allowed me to pick whoever I want, so technically it worked. :ROFLMAO:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know, because he does not force you to chase both of them
The problem is not that, he's not forcing me to choose Jill and/or Sage, the problem is that i make a choice that close a path that even the walkthrough didn't tell at the time, so my choice wasn't a choice, the Dev made it for me.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 1581783
Lilly was fucking hot with these orange black colors. Really matched with MC. Sad MR. Cake did not show her ass in those leather shorts, even if it's her weakest feature
View attachment 1581787
View attachment 1581788
View attachment 1581789
You know, I think I missed that before. Did Rose have a stomach tattoo when we first met her?
edit: What? I'm serious, I'm an ass-man, I wasn't looking at her stomach!
Maybe the only way to succeed with Ida on Swyper would be to ask for an ass job from her frontbutt… :WeSmart:

View attachment 1582043

Or not…

View attachment 1582045
View attachment 1582044
I do believe, sir, we would call that a gunt. And the reaction is appropriate.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I suspect DPC went the other way so it wouldn't be too 'easy' to choose Jill, but that was shortsighted thinking, IMHO. He didn't consider how the implications of this choice could color our opinion on Jill.
for me personally it did not color my opinion on Jill any shape or form. If anything I liked she was selfish bitch. What colored my opinion on her started much more earlier. with the whole Tybalt thing, considering that before that, it was not show that Jill is this naive dumb girl, who so easily fall for Tybalt's horseshit. :ROFLMAO:

Not to mention the dream of so many virgin fan, that Jill is also Virgin:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.
But in the end of the Day, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm fully interested for the next chapter with her, and with others.

Reactions: Ahx and ename144

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Let's just say that i don't like it either, just abandoning Sage who's in need of a friend, so that's why a help her and by doing so, not knowing i was closing Jill path.
i think it is pretty obvious that you have those 2 options because is either love with jil or love with sage, i don t go "in my game" help sage because of friendship. im fully aware that i already love her when i choose her instead jil

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Netgear haven't you told me you were on Jill route ??? o_O:unsure: If you are then why are you Sage' fuckbuddy ?!? :oops::LOL: As Chip said if you truly are on Jill path then this dilemma is not even in existence ! :eek::ROFLMAO:
At the moment of Sage problem, i didn't have A ROUTE, every girls was a Love Interest not a Girlfriend big difference, i tought that at one point, i would have to choose, which Love Interests i want to be with, wether it's one LI or multiple Li (harem Route) but that didn't happen because the Dev made it for me with the Sage/Jill event and the worse part of this, is that in the end, WE HAVE TO CHOOSE with which LI we want to be, so why does the dev make a preselection on our choice before that time where we have to choose anyway ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The problem is not that, he's not forcing me to choose Jill and/or Sage, the problem is that i make a choice that close a path that even the walkthrough didn't tell at the time, so my choice wasn't a choice, the Dev made it for me.
I feel like we running in a circle. The first one who made the choice was you in the first place, by end up in the position, where the developer interfere. it is happens in every game. :ROFLMAO:.
Think of it like the DnG;):ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 06-40-30-96.png

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
i think it is pretty obvious that you have those 2 options because is either love with jil or love with sage, i don t go "in my game" help sage because of friendship. im fully aware that i already love her when i choose her instead jil
Ok let's follow your road, when it's time, you choose Sage over Jill as love interest, not girlfriend but love interest, but arriving in episode 8 you still have to rechoose Sage over any other LI if you want her as a potential girlfriend, so why the dev make that choice for you in the first place, with the Sage/Jill event, since we have to make that choice anyway later in episode 8 ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
At the moment of Sage problem, i didn't have A ROUTE, every girls was a Love Interest not a Girlfriend big difference, i tought that at one point, i would have to choose, which Love Interests i want to be with, wether it's one LI or multiple Li (harem Route) but that didn't happen because the Dev made it for me with the Sage/Jill event and the worse part of this, is that in the end, WE HAVE TO CHOOSE with which LI we want to be, so why does the dev make a preselection on our choice before that time where we have to choose anyway ?
Well first of there is no Harem route, never was :ROFLMAO: . Second all you have to do is reload the choice between Sage and Jill and go with Jill. Unless you have Dik affinity, then it does not matter anyway with Jill.
and not to be rude, but if you don't have a previous save, then its a "you problem". You always have to have Saves , especially during choices.
I assume none of us, have figured out for the very first playthrough. I personally play the episode when its out, and then I replay it multiple times, with the help of walktrough, and figuring out what I want. That is how I make my Paths. Knowing now, this whole Jill Sage thing, I dont give a shit and pick Jill. I didnt know it first, altouhg I went wiht her anyway :ROFLMAO:.

But the point is I had my saves, and my previous experience. The only thing I was not prepared, is her masturbation scene, and what it is required. But I had saved and I was prepared, and just hold the CTRL:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-8 Version 0.8.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 8 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 8 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Season 2" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Being a DIK Transfer Saves: These are the saves stated above that will be stored for the new binary come Season 3. If you are unsure where to find/store these saves, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 9 Start" Saves then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage. Then I will go back and change my choices, I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.
Hey Steve, so it seems not many people respond to my concern but judging from the fact that you've prepared saves for all paths, you might know better about it.

We all know there is a scene with Maya in the final episode after the party in English class (EP8).
The scenes before that with Maya/Josy seem related to the throuple/CHICK route. I wanted to ask if I could pursue the DIK route, just be friends with Maya/Josy and still obtain it in EP8 (kinda like Maya cheating on Josy).
Also, do you still help Maya with the threesome, etc. objectives if you're just friends too? (and not a throuple)

I might just get a savefile from EP5 and check out all M+J possibilities.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'll just close my point of view on the Sage/Jill choice with this.

It's my own opinion to think that choosing to Help Sage in need shouldn't have stop me to have Jill as Love Interest, to stop me from having that choice without knowing it, since we do have to make choice later in episode 8 with which Li we want to be, i should've had the possibility to have that choice for myself like in ActingLessons (Game that i love very much by the way).
I know some of you don't see it that way and i respect your view and opinion, but that's how i see it for myself, the dev didn't have to write a part that excluded one or the other girl since he wrote a part where you have to make a choice between multiple LI to become a possible girlfriend and by definition, exclude all the other girls except the one your heart choose.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes