Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I don't understand this question either. I have multiple playthroughs. but the scene with Derek and Ashley in the hall at the HOTS happens in every PT, I think. The same with Derek and Ash with looks in the classroom.
Right, though Derek agrees to talk to Ashley only once the main character has called him during the HOTs' party. I find the insistence around their relationship suspicious enough to consider that she could be the pregnant one: Ashley looks worried for some time now, the ex-lovers are talking about something serious in private, and our hero has a part to play.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I don't understand this question either. I have multiple playthroughs. but the scene with Derek and Ashley in the hall at the HOTS happens in every PT, I think. The same with Derek and Ash with looks in the classroom.
I thought you knew what choices got presented on the playthrough where MC had no sex with anyone. If you don't, never mind my question. Thanks for the info anyway.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
You dont have to use mod if you bought game with guide.
Not if you want to have Jill and Sage's bits for a little while at the start, right?

To be fair, I kinda dislike the morality system in games. It limits your role-playing, it forces you to always pick a "A" or "B" choice so that you can fill a meter in order to fully succeed. The mods help me feel like my MC has a bit more agency in the game. That's like, the only thing I would change in Being a Dik.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I thought you knew what choices got presented on the playthrough where MC had no sex with anyone.
You get no choice since you are not interested in anyone :rolleyes: Or maybe in Derek... :p:KEK: What's so hard in this ? :oops:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
mc "I'm so sorry. You caught me at a bad time."
mc "I made a promise to a friend to come help her."
mc "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."

ji "Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand."
ji "I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous."
ji "You're allowed to have other plans. Haha..."
ji "So, uh. Happy birthday."
I can't help but see Jill mentally X out the MC's picture ( ) as she says her lines. ;)

I thought you knew what choices got presented on the playthrough where MC had no sex with anyone. If you don't, never mind my question. Thanks for the info anyway.
If you really show no interest towards any girl, the MC will abruptly decide he's not ready for a relationship. It counts at Others for Season 3.
No_Sex_Please_0.jpg No_Sex_Please_1.jpg No_Sex_Please_2.jpg No_Sex_Please_3.jpg No_Sex_Please_4.jpg No_Sex_Please_end.jpg

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
any can helpme? i cant send a reply, cant back, cant exit, only way is alt+f4 :p
1641529413164.png
any can helpme? i cant send a reply, cant back, cant exit, only way is alt+f4 :p
1641529531138.png

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Somebody really should make a Sig that alternates between Jill and Bella. A lot of players seem to have a thing for both of them and honestly, you can't have one without the other. My second Sig is the closest thing I could find to this, but I would prefer full profile views of their faces like most Sigs show. Is there a simple tool for pasting these Sigs together like you do to upload multiple images for subreddit profile pics?

EDIT: GFX request did this for me:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1620306_badik-fan022.gif

i agree with everything you said except people spending 100 being crazy! for some people spending a 100 is the same as for you or me spending 1 dollar on a coffee! and yes anyone who pays more then 1 dollar for coffee is a dumb idiot... except starbucks... mainly because anyone calling starbucks coffee is clearly pulling a joke... or is retarded... or never had real coffee in its entire life... maybe some other option!
A good coffee here in the US is about $7-10. I'm not talking about over-priced $20 Starbucks coffee from the Starbucks cafe with fairy dust, leprechaun shit and unicorn farts, I mean actual coffee, black. BTW if you buy your own Starbucks coffee beans (not ground) at the grocery store and grind them yourself, you can save about $2,000 a year. Of course this is without adding all that crap to it, so if you don't like your coffee black, but want to save $2k a year... start liking it black.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I loved this chapter. I really enjoyed the concert and the relationship talk especially. It was funny seeing Heather get annoyed with Tommy during the conversation. *sigh* another hard decision once again...

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Let me clear up what I think the misunderstanding is. There is a user here (I don't remember who) who stated he did a complete playthrough where he did not fuck any of the LI's. At the end of ep8 he still saw the positive pregnancy test at the end. This is the main argument why none of the LI's are the positive preggo test. Could this be an oversight by DPC? Maybe.
Here is another scene at the Prep's party where Ash is upset being consoled by Elena. More evidence Ash is the preggo girl. Screenshot 2021-12-15 175814.jpg Screenshot 2021-12-15 175849.jpg Screenshot 2021-12-15 180128.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let me clear up what I think the misunderstanding is. There is a user here (I don't remember who) who stated he did a complete playthrough where he did not fuck any of the LI's. At the end of ep8 he still saw the positive pregnancy test at the end. This is the main argument why none of the LI's are the positive preggo test. Could this be an oversight by DPC? Maybe.
Here is another scene at the Prep's party where Ash is upset being consoled by Elena. More evidence Ash is the preggo girl. View attachment 1584193 View attachment 1584195 View attachment 1584196
in that scene we know why ashley cries: she has just seen dereke and wendy and hadn't done anything with derek yet so she doesn't feel anything.

I don't understand how it's conceivable that MC is the "father" of the pregnancy test.
at that point the story would be completely blocked (and we're still in the middle), do you expect Mc to put her down? Leave her to raise his child?

Tommyjun

May 17, 2019

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
in that scene we know why ashley cries: she has just seen dereke and wendy and hadn't done anything with derek yet so she doesn't feel anything.

I don't understand how it's conceivable that MC is the "father" of the pregnancy test.
at that point the story would be completely blocked (and we're still in the middle), do you expect Mc to put her down? Leave her to raise his child?
Not the MC as the father, Anthony is the father. I know I'm not the first person to suggest this.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not the MC as the father, Anthony is the father. I know I'm not the person to suggest this.
there were 2 separate thoughts

for me, all the secondary girls with whom Mc has not had and will not have sex are candidates

so I hope it's not Heather, but it's down to her and Ashley.

Reactions: Redd23

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Not the MC as the father, Anthony is the father. I know I'm not the first person to suggest this.
Ashley ignores and hides from Derek for the whole episode. Nothing else but an unwanted pregnancy comes to mind. With no one else but Derek, we will not be able to feel this drama. The player doesn't care about Ariet. Heather seems like the perfect option especially with her delayed period, but we haven't fucked her yet and it seems too soon. It will be fun if the pregnancy test turns out to be a flashback from the future after we fucked Heather.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes