shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
who cheating in this game, mc with other girl or...?
Most people in the game are doing something wrong. If they are not cheating, they are lying, or stealing, but as far as people cheating on the mc, it isn't happening (people are cheating with the mc though).

There are some girls who the mc can fuck and who are probably fucking others, but it's no-strings-attached fucking, so no drama there.

Here's a list of all the naughty shit the characters are up to.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Josy certainly won't tell anyone just like that. But she apologized to the MC herself so she could get the MC to tell her. Josy also talked to Sage and said something about Maya's problems with her father. But that allowed Sage to get a lot more out of Maya.

You are forgetting the scene between Maya and the MC after Chad attacked the MC. That scene shows that Maya already knew Chad and was surprised that Chad attacked the MC. She also had a surprised look on her face that the MC spied on Chad for Sage. Maybe Josy and Maya know more about Chad and Troy than we have learned so far.

Josy tells the MC something about an association of gays and lesbians called "Beard"". She advises the MC to keep his hands off Chad and his secret. When the MC spies Chad, there is a tennis racket and sunscreen (maybe self-tanner) on the bench. What's lying next to Tybalt's bowler hat? Sunscreen (maybe self-tanner). Who didn't have his real tennis racket with him when he played doubles? Tybalt. Tybalt also knew at EP5's prep party that Josy and Maya were in a lesbian relationship. Josy also seems to know Tybalt. She told the MC in EP8 that the guy was harmless.

Theory:
Maybe Maya was Chad and Troy's alibi, Josy was Tybalt and Rich's alibi (or some other preparation). Thus, Maya and Josy also had an alibi, which helped Maya with Problem Patrick.

But now comes the MC. Josy and the MC fall in love with each other. Josy backs out of her deal. Tybalt and his preps no longer have an alibi. So Jill has to take Tybalt's place. But the MC also messes with Jill's head. Maya has also fallen in love with the MC and is also backing out of the deal. Now Chad and Troy are also in limbo. Josy and Maya both have feelings for the MC, so they might actually be serious about a relationship with the MC.

Pretty crazy theory.
What if the Afinity CHICK has a harem ending? But how? From what I wrote above, it could come down to a proposal from the Burkes. Who goes to the interview? Sage, Josy, Maya and the MC. But we have 4 gay guys who need an alibi, but only 3 girls. Oh, Zoey's on her way. So we have girls who all have or have had sex with the MC and also are or have been romantically involved with the MC in some way. The four girls become the alibis for the four gay guys. What the girls really need, they get from the MC.
Nothing you wrote explains why Josy would talk about Chad's secret.
But let's keep analyzing.
Maya as Chad and Troy's alibi? this is before or after Chad spent more than three years with a "beard" (Sage) Let's say it was before, that is Maya with 14-15 years old met Chad who was already in a couple with Troy and they planned everything? When she hadn't even kissed Josy yet? and if it was after, it would be when? when Chad left Sage? it doesn't fit anywhere. Who would Chad prefer as an alibi, the dean's daughter or the daughter of a religious stranger?
Maya knows a lot about the campus, she even gives the tour of the fraternities and sorority to the MC, it is not at all unreasonable that she knows who are the authorities of each of those houses.
Tybalt gay? we're talking about the guy who put a picture of Jill on a watermelon that had a hole in it? While the rest falls into the "hard to believe" category, Ty's is even more impossible.
Strange things can happen, but in this case, I don't see how this theory can fit with what we've seen in the game (and if it's fanfiction, well, I'll keep reading to see how it ends).

• Haha
Reactions: Darkdevil66

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
So much talk about the Fuk fuk scene has made me wondered another possibility. We know that Jade is close to their children, although just Tybalt pretty much tbf. What if for a MC dating Jill, Tybie has explained to Jade that the MC stole Jill from him and humiliated him. If Jade is an overprotective mother, I doubt she will treat the MC with much respect.
Honestly? Even if Jade was an overprotective mother and disrespected the MC, I doubt there'd be much she could actually do. She doesn't seem to have much authority in the school as far as I've seen, and Gender Studies is just easy credits, so I don't see a problem with her kicking the MC out of her class.

The real threat is definitely Stephen Burke. Dude has seemingly cleared some college girls of their tuition in return for sexual favours, and if that isn't an obvious abuse of power, I don't know what is. All we can hope for now is that Tyballs doesn't have as good a relationship with his father and that his pleas will be ignored.

Though, on the Sage route, I'd be more concerned about the future awkward family dinners I'd have with Sage's.

"Hey, Ty, remember when I mercilessly destroyed your teeth and got Jill to hate you for the rest of her life since you were such a snotty brat and probably still are? Haha, yeah, good times."

The next day,

BREAKING! Local playboy found stabbed repeatedly in the chest. Police have also reported bite marks on the victim's genitals, and what seems to be a set of dentures next to his bed.

Was disappointed that we didn't get some proper 1 on 1 time with Sage last episode. Hoping we get some in the next. :Kappa:
screenshot0226.png

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
So, it seems like pinkcake decided we're not allowed to use the cheats/wt mods, which are way better than the walkthough I paid for on Steam...
What happens then?

Well, since I can't play anymore (game closes at the end of chapter 5), I just unlocked everything by mods, watched the scenes, closed the game... and ignored the rest of the story...

I'm not entirely sure the dev is going to get the result he expects by blocking a mod that is pretty much needed considering the amount of content and choices in the game at this point.
I mean, not everyone is willing to replay the entire thing from scratch, just to get some additional scenes, let's be real here, as good as the game is, this is an AVN, not the next generation AAA game.

One thing's for sure, I'm done buying his games until he stops deciding how we should play.

What's the funny thing? Well, I stayed away from getting the leaked version, and waited for the steam release, so I could play season2 in one go, and truly enjoy what I thought was a really excellent game, so, thank you for fucking that up.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Though, on the Sage route, I'd be more concerned about the future awkward family dinners I'd have with Sage's.

"Hey, Ty, remember when I mercilessly destroyed your teeth and got Jill to hate you for the rest of her life since you were such a snotty brat and probably still are? Haha, yeah, good times."

The next day,

BREAKING! Local playboy found stabbed repeatedly in the chest. Police have also reported bite marks on the victim's genitals, and what seems to be a set of dentures next to his bed.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry to assume I feel the same way you do.:rolleyes:

She apologized to the MC herself so she could get the MC to tell her. Josy won't just tell someone, but someone could make her tell, just like she made the MC tell her. Josy talked to Sage and said something about Maya's problem. Josy only made hints, but in doing so she gave Sage the information that allowed Sage to elicit pretty much anything from Maya. Sage got Maya to tell more than she might have wanted to. Maya herself tells Josy that Sage knows everything now.:D

So why can't Josy be made to reveal the secret the MC entrusted to her?:rolleyes:

Should be understandable, right?:unsure::rolleyes:

The others are just theory, which could be possible, but doesn't have to be. It occurs to me that someone long ago used the theory of two pairs of red sneakers to write about a gay relationship of Chad and Troy, the same can happen with a tennis racket and sunscreen.:unsure:
I have the feeling that we understand different things about "making people say something".
Going over Josy and the MC's conversation, there is nothing said there that points to Josy making the MC say something, quite the contrary, out of nowhere the MC trusts Josy to tell him what he saw (in my personal route it's obvious, since they are in a relationship, if he doesn't trust Josy at this point, who would he trust?)
Also, who in Josy's life would be important enough to break the trust the MC has in her? (especially with everything they've been through since the beginning of the game).
On the other hand, if I remember correctly, Sage talks to Josy about Maya, and she only tells her that Maya has problems, the same thing that the MC tells Sage by message, neither of them goes into details... it's Maya who trusts Sage and tells everything...
There is nothing that points to Josy being able to tell someone random something like that. It would be breaking the character and turning it 180 degrees.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Here are a few screenshots for your understanding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the whole sequence that leads to the choice of whether or not to tell Josy.

As you will see, deciding whether or not to trust her does not depend on what she says, because the conversation goes elsewhere.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Josy won't talk about it on purpose.

On the other hand, there is a way that she does something stupid out of anger or fear.

Reactions: dalli_x

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Josy herself said it. The preliminary conversation has no meaning in this regard. Again. Josy herself says it.

What should Josy still do, so that a clear proof is accepted.:rolleyes::unsure:

Maybe Josy should jump naked on one leg and bark like a little dog?:rolleyes::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The preliminary has everything to do with what you want to expose... she doesn't make him tell her anything, he decides to tell Josy before she says anything.
For proof, here is the sequence if you decide not to tell him anything.
Anyway, there is definitely not going to be an agreement, but I am glad to be able to read and write about the game after so much nightmare in this thread....
I'm looking forward to your next theory (although I prefer fanfiction).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
You are right about everything.

But everything you wrote can be avoided by the MC.
I think so, yes .... however, can they all be avoided at the same time? Or is the storyline tangled in such a way that, by the time you go to ask for help, you MUST have pissed off at least one of them and rightfully be scared of the consequences?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
He definitely pissed Tybalt off. Whether the MC shows up on the third date or not. Jill turns down Tybalt's marriage proposal and he will blame the MC whether the MC knows about it or not. :rolleyes:(y)

Stephen and the MC saw each other at the preps party. I don't know why Stephen didn't do anything about it. But the MC knows one thing for sure, that Stephen saw him and Tybalt blackmailed Jill about it. Maybe that's why the MC is so nervous, because he's afraid that the incident at the Preps mansion will come back to him as karma.:unsure:
True; although I don't know if Stephen is familiar enough with MC to recognise him in that spot in unfamiliar clothes, MC of course can't be sure of that. Good reason to be worried.

Maybe it's just from the not-directly-involved stuff that MC knows for sure:
Rumour of free tuition; Quinn told Maya there could be free tuition; Quinn is offering out prostitutes.
Mona ran out of a room with Burke saying "I can't do it;" Camilla, known to be one of the prostitutes, was involved in that and was worried about it. Mona's now left college.

For MC to infer that Burke is the guy offering scholarships in exchange for sex, is not a reach. And for MC to be worried that Maya will blurt out something that makes Burke decide she needs to be kicked out to save his own ass ... that all makes sense, and is all true no matter what decisions we've taken. MC doesn't yet KNOW that Burke is involved in the tuition/prostitution game, but he can put 2 and 2 together and maybe he's just panicking in case the answer really is four.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RukiRG and dalli_x

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
And now I'm pretty sure that Sage tell or show to Quinn how he called his "brother" : Tybbie ^^
Damn there is so many tiny detail who's having so much sense now

Last edited:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
MC doesn't yet KNOW that Burke is involved in the tuition/prostitution game, but he can put 2 and 2 together and maybe he's just panicking in case the answer really is four.
Even we don't KNOW that. Only strongly implied. We don't have proof, we have several tips, hell we don't even know how the thing really works.

I think the fuck fuck fuck is a reasonable reaction tho. That family is too much, a Christmas dinner with them must be quite the experience.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC can put things together as far as Mona, the Restaurant, and Burke; it's entirely possible.

"How am I supposed to know your last name, even though we're dating?" -Also the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes