spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
So anyone know how this s02/s03 save transfer will afeckt us since he mentions you transfer it with patreon/gog. Will we still be abel to play it, us from here/f95? Thank you and sorry for my bad english. Happy new year and merry christmas. Best wishes for all of you.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
MC can put things together as far as Mona, the Restaurant, and Burke; it's entirely possible.

"How am I supposed to know your last name, even though we're dating?" -Also the MC.

My 19-year-old son didn't know his best friend's last name for a long time.

Yes, he can be an idiot, but he might be a typical example, because his friends didn't know his last name for a while.

I firmly believe kids these days don't know full names because they never had to look anything up in a phone book.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Did someone know the name of the 1st song when the MC is at the Pink Rose replacing Tommy for cleaning.
It's the only song who's missing on the soundcloud's playlist for this episode.
I believe it's "You're Gonna Feel It" by HookSounds.

While the new phone will hide music info whenever the music is pre-selected, you can sometimes trick it by letting the music play, then loading a save to a free roam. If the music is considered "compatible" with that free roam, it will keep playing across the loading process. Then you can just open the phone and see the title of the music track.

You couldn't have picked a worse example for a game with multiple protagonists , it all depends on whether the writer can piece together a cohesive narrative with the cast

Eva Kiss to her credit managed to make Ian and Lena ( MCs ) likeable and distinct but the rest of the cast especially the dudes are insufferable

If DPC feels bold enough I think he could pull off a multi protagonists game in the future and since he likes putting in psycho stalkers in his games maybe he could delve into even more darker stories , like actual dark themes and not just on the surface level , I for one will welcome narratives like that
But what does the second protagonist *add* to the game? As ORS shows, having control of both characters makes a romance between them feel very bland. And if you are going to have separate romances with NPCs for each... why not just make two games?

I'm sure there are cases where having two separate POVs could be very important, but that strikes me as extremely rare. Most of the time I think splitting the game between multiple characters will come across as a gimmick that makes each story weaker.

That episode 7 scene at the party with the black dress was something else. :love:
It was okay. 3 out of 5. ;)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Yes, he can be an idiot, but he might be a typical example, because his friends didn't know his last name for a while.

I firmly believe kids these days don't know full names because they never had to look anything up in a phone book.
I hope you're a Neil and not a Patrick in case... :p :ROFLMAO:

anyway, in Sage's case, the absurd thing is not that Mc doesn't know it (we take it for granted, in time we will find out that he did not even know his mother's surname or his own), but that they don't think it's necessary to inform him, neither the DIKs when they saw his video with Jade, nor Sage herself when she asks him to accompany her...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Well, at least our MC reads his mother's diary...he doesn't know her last name , does he ?

Mar 19, 2020

Yeeep. I didn't know the last name of my college roommate (a guy I lived with for almost two years) until I accidentally saw his driving license. Also still don't know the last name of a girl I kinda dated and lived with for around a month last summer, and we spent fucking 24h together every day.

I also remember being absolutely dumbfounded at the age of like 20, when I found out that my two friends I hung out with separately are actually brother and sister. They had the same last name, but I never made the connection, and I knew these people since fucking high school lmao

The human brain can be really fucking dumb sometimes and assume everyone knows things that aren't actually known lol

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeeep. I didn't know the last name of my college roommate (a guy I lived with for almost two years) until I accidentally saw his driving license. Also still don't know the last name of a girl I kinda dated and lived with for around a month last summer, and we spent fucking 24h together every day.

I also remember being absolutely dumbfounded at the age of like 20, when I found out that my two friends I hung out with separately are actually brother and sister. They had the same last name, but I never made the connection, and I knew these people since fucking high school lmao

The human brain can be really fucking dumb sometimes and assume everyone knows things that aren't actually known lol
Nice avatar

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
once again, credit where credit due. It was very funny, and kind of satisfying, that after the Sage & Quinn threesome, MC is is like yeah it was great, you on the other hand was 3 our of 5, to Sage :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1586571
View attachment 1586572
I love it, so satisfying to give Sage a little dose of her own medicine:devilish:
Sage's reaction to the 3 out of 5 was so cute, I love it. I wonder who will get the 5 out of 5 first, MC or Sage. :Kappa:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
but that they don't think it's necessary to inform him, neither the DIKs when they saw his video with Jade, nor Sage herself when she asks him to accompany her...
But do the DIK know?
Why would they know?
Did they date Sage?

There doesn't seem anyone who is in Sage's scholar year and/or classes, and even the only one I could think of (Rusty) doesn't seem to be in his last year at the opposite of Sage.
So for me, it's more showing about a generation who do not go past "basic" information required for interaction with phones rather than MC oddity.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But do the DIK know?
Why would they know?
Did they date Sage?

There doesn't seem anyone who is in Sage's scholar year and/or classes, and even the only one I could think of (Rusty) doesn't seem to be in his last year at the opposite of Sage.
So for me, it's more showing about a generation who do not go past "basic" information required for interaction with phones rather than MC oddity.
Jacob clearly knows this, in fact he almost warns MC when he sees him making a move with Sage.
Then if Quinn knows, I assume Tommy knows too.

We're not talking about a state secret...

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Well, at least our MC reads his mother's diary...he doesn't know her last name , does he ?
As far as I know, it is not mentioned anywhere in the game that the MC does not know his mother's last name. In fact, I absolutely believe he knows it, and I’ll say it would be an incredible bit of shit writing if DPC expects us to believe otherwise.

Her last name, however, has not been revealed. There are many possible reasons for this: it’s immaterial; revealing it would lessen a surprise later; hiding it is a red herring to keep us talking about it; ad nauseam.

However, because incest is not an option, and assuming the MC knows Lynette’s surname, I’ll say it is certain that it’s not any of the following:

• Bailey
  • Burgmeister
  • Burke
  • Jones
  • Roberts
  • Royce
  • Whatever Sage’s surname was prior to her adoption

Additionally, I’m hoping it’s neither Thomson or Johnson, because that would take Bianca and Karen off the list of lewd possibilities, and I’m really hoping to get a swing at both of them. :devilish:

Last edited:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Jacob clearly knows this, in fact he almost warns MC when he sees him making a move with Sage.
Then if Quinn knows, I assume Tommy knows too.

We're not talking about a state secret...
You assume that for Jacob but it's not said. For all which is clear, he is certainly more speaking about the situation: AAA vs DIK, and Chad (AAA) relation to Sage.
Her family name do not matter for this warning.

And also, you assume Quinn knows (which, seen her personality, i doubt greatly because for all her attempts at being a chessmaster, she is not), and then try to infer Tommy knows too for this reason. But season 2 clearly shows that the communication between those two is purely a piece of power and they do not communicate when it's not in their interest.

So as for now, I remain on the idea that no DIK knows.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As far as I know, it is not mentioned anywhere in the game that the MC does not know his mother's last name. In fact, I absolutely believe he knows it, and I’ll say it would be and incredible bit of shit writing if DPC expects us to believe otherwise.

Her last name, however, has not been revealed. There are many possible reasons for this: it’s immaterial; revealing it would lessen a surprise later; hiding it is a red herring to keep us talking about it; ad nauseam.

However, because incest is not an option, and assuming the MC knows Lynette’s surname, I’ll say it is certain that it’s not any of the following:

• Bailey
  • Burgmeister
  • Burke
  • Jones
  • Roberts
  • Royce

Additionally, I’m hoping it’s neither Thomson or Johnson, because that would take Bianca and Karen off the list of lewd possibilities, and I’m really hoping to get a swing at both of them. :devilish:
Sage's real surname we don't even know if Sage knows/remembers it....

about Lynette you're being very optimistic, but after all it's realistic since we've been told that Neil struggles to remember accurately...

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
As far as I know, it is not mentioned anywhere in the game that the MC does not know his mother's last name. In fact, I absolutely believe he knows it, and I’ll say it would be and incredible bit of shit writing if DPC expects us to believe otherwise.

• Bailey
  • Burgmeister
  • Burke
  • Jones
  • Roberts
  • Royce

Let's say Lynette surname is A.

Jade surname is not Burke. So she could be her sister (if incest was possible i don't know why you rule it out but it's not important for the theories here) if her maiden name is A.

As for Baily, Burgmester, Jones, Burke, Roberts I agree that those names would have no real interest as storytelling tools. For Royce it's not as clear. If Royce is the name of the father of Jill, then the family of her mother is an option because i don't know what you mean per incest in this (and i assume it's related to the patreon thing, which is based on laws of another part of the world i don't know either). In our country incest is not even legally defined so I don't know which degree of separation between Jill and the mother of MC would count as incest for patreon. Maybe anything up to 4th degree who know.

Anyway, i don't think the surname is important. I'm more focused on the location share in the photo, and the fact that maybe Amelia knew MC mother from that time, or they went to school together.

It's in the same bag as my theory about Jill sister being friend with Isabella before her death, Jill becoming close to her that way, and trying to find her sister back by going out with her in a failed lesbian experience.
(I didn't read any thing before so it may or not have been discussed here. I was too focused on playing the game since the 6th ^^).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You assume that for Jacob but it's not said. For all which is clear, he is certainly more speaking about the situation: AAA vs DIK, and Chad (AAA) relation to Sage.
Her family name do not matter for this warning.

And also, you assume Quinn knows (which, seen her personality, i doubt greatly because for all her attempts at being a chessmaster, she is not), and then try to infer Tommy knows too for this reason. But season 2 clearly shows that the communication between those two is purely a piece of power and they do not communicate when it's not in their interest.

So as for now, I remain on the idea that no DIK knows.
I think you remember very little of the scenes in the game

Jacob warns MC because he knows that Sage is connected to important/dangerous people at BR, how could he know that without knowing who they are?

Quinn provokes Sage by asking her to solve HOTs financial problems by turning to her family. your opinion of her is not very important, Quinn is Sage's "goddaughter" and the person Sage trusts the most.

Chad specifically refers to what Sage's parents could do for him

NOT A SECRET, how can a student's last name/family be?

at most no one could know that Sage was adopted, but not who she is, after 3 years of college done in the foreground, not on the sidelines

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes