Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not saying it's impossible for a future scene with Bianca, but I do kind of see it unlikely for the time being. For what it seems, Jill's friends are older, if not in their 30s, close by. One of them (Andy) even says that he's been investing or something alike for the past 10 years. And Matthew has a wedding ring. So if he is indeed Bianca's partner, that means they are already married. But who knows. It's not like couples are very faithful in the game :whistle:
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
so I assume going more into DIK pts gets you with some ladies and more chick pts gets you into other paths?
Any suggestions on first play thru?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so I assume going more into DIK pts gets you with some ladies and more chick pts gets you into other paths?
points count for very little, only the "major choices" are determined, there are a couple per chapter, and those determine the "affinity" of the MC

for the main girls it tends to be better to stay on the CHICK at most neutral, for the secondary ones the opposite

Reactions: Rebeldad

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what?
No need to worry ! ;) You control your own fate here... Just don't strand from the path... :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I'm not saying it's impossible for a future scene with Bianca, but I do kind of see it unlikely for the time being. For what it seems, Jill's friends are older, if not in their 30s, close by. One of them (Andy) even says that he's been investing or something alike for the past 10 years. And Matthew has a wedding ring. So if he is indeed Bianca's partner, that means they are already married. But who knows. It's not like couples are very faithful in the game :whistle:
Play ALL routes to get the perspective what's going on really... ;)
Nope :p Do them ALL ! :LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
No need to worry ! ;) You control your own fate here... Just don't strand from the path... :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I haven't stranded yet, but DPC might not make every choice that black or white. I mean, how many times I turned down Sage and she's still chasing? :LOL:

Reactions: Harathorne

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I haven't stranded yet, but DPC might not make every choice that black or white. I mean, how many times I turned down Sage and she's still chasing? :LOL:
Who cares how many times ?! :ROFLMAO: As long as you stay in your lane there is nothing to worry about ! :cool: IF you are a PLAYA you could say you slipped and " fucked up your path " but in reality you just made a choice... whether or not it's good for you or not remains to be seen... BUT ! if you haven't figured out ALL the LIs by now... now that's on you since you did not pay attention to the game :LOL: It's no biggie btw... be faithful to BELLA :love:... I mean JILL :love: don't get into questionable situations and whatever the game/DPC throws at you will ultimately miss ! ;)(y)

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca
:unsure: Considering right now there are five main routes, I'd say if there is a chance for that to happen it will optional. Most forced things, like flirting with all the LIs, happened in the first season. Ever since it's been mostly up to the player's choice. And it'd be kind of a DIK move to have another of Jill's best friends flirt with the MC again, after already having the possibility of whatever ordeal is coming by sleeping with Bella. Though at the same time DPC loves drama, so it's not out of the table. I kind of hope the interlude will give us a picture of what is going to be Zoey's motivations to see where DPC wants the story to go. That the MC will still have feelings for her? Likely. That the MC will prefer their LI over Zoey so there won't be any problem? Very likely.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
:unsure: Considering right now there are five main routes, I'd say if there is a chance for that to happen it will optional. Most forced things, like flirting with all the LIs, happened in the first season. Ever since it's been mostly up to the player's choice. And it'd be kind of a DIK move to have another of Jill's best friends flirt with the MC again, after already having the possibility of whatever ordeal is coming by sleeping with Bella. Though at the same time DPC loves drama, so it's not out of the table. I kind of hope the interlude will give us a picture of what is going to be Zoey's motivations to see where DPC wants the story to go. That the MC will still have feelings for her? Likely. That the MC will prefer their LI over Zoey so there won't be any problem? Very likely.
That's what I'm figuring. I mean, eight long episodes to chase and finally get your LI. I'm hoping for at least two LI episodes go by before any other girl drama happens with the MC and his chosen girl.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Need some advice. I just got to the college and still have no dik pts or such.. seems I am still at zero and needle has yet to move?
Maybe the scrappy mod? any suggestions?

Reactions: Warscared

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017

If you are talking about the Quinn scene, yeah... I doubt it's them. Why would they be at B&R? It's not impossible, but I just think it's reusing models. We'll see in S3.

jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, I got to move 155 on the triple tile minigame and it said they mailed a gift to me? What does that mean, like where does that go or how can I find it? Hopefully someone else knows what I'm talking about please!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey, I got to move 155 on the triple tile minigame and it said they mailed a gift to me? What does that mean, like where does that go or how can I find it? Hopefully someone else knows what I'm talking about please!
It will be on your desk;)
BeingADIK 2022-01-09 01-20-16-55.png

Reactions: jimo54
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes