mindern

Jul 7, 2017
okay, but surely it would be a choice to turn her down I would think. I mean, to go after your friend's boyfriend is a shit thing to do.

Either way, I don't want my MC touching her or any one of Jill's friends. That's just wrong, on both sides.
Aren’t those scenes mutually exclusive?

I don’t think you be on the Jill route and see that kiss with Quinn. If so, and that scene is in fact what makes Bianca aware of her partner cheating, it could be that you can’t be with Jill and expose the cheating. It would at least make the routes distinct. Have an entire arc with Bianca with her boyfriend… unaware he’s cheating. Conversely on other routes it could be a catalyst to have Bianca distance herself from that friend group and a whole different side of her comes out.

It would also allow people on a non-Jill route access to her as a character without involving Jill. Just an idea… Bella route still wouldn’t make any sense. Why would she be ok with a guy who did to her friend literally what her boyfriend did to her.

I can’t see any way Bianca forgives the MC for banging Bella enough to cooperate with the whole mother thing.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
too marvelous to be true...
I really hope DPC doesn't make it so if you don't go on Jill's route, you never find out about the truth about Lynette and you figure out some half-truths that MC just accepts. And in the epilogue he goes like "I never found out about my mom's story, I wish I spent more time with Jill, maybe she would have helped me find out more". That would be pretty fucking stupid.

But you know MC is dumb enough to not realize that to find out everything about Lynette, he just has to be balls deep in Bianca and he'll be set for life - he already comes from money, Bianca is probably loaded and has a huge ass mansion, has a homie that always has his back and would kill anyone if they greeted MC the wrong way (Magnar), soon-to-be president of the best fraternity and all the chicks seem to dig him. :Kappa:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really hope DPC doesn't make it so if you don't go on Jill's route, you never find out about the truth about Lynette and you figure out some half-truths that MC just accepts. And in the epilogue he goes like "I never found out about my mom's story, I wish I spent more time with Jill, maybe she would have helped me find out more". That would be pretty fucking stupid.

But you know MC is dumb enough to not realize that to find out everything about Lynette, he just has to be balls deep in Bianca and he'll be set for life - he already comes from money, Bianca is probably loaded and has a huge ass mansion, has a homie that always has his back and would kill anyone if they greeted MC the wrong way (Magnar), soon-to-be president of the best fraternity and all the chicks seem to dig him. :Kappa:
He's already doing that, lol. For example, if you don't fuck Jade and shoot it on video, you will never know who could have leaks video to Burke , that is, you will lose part of the plot. In addition, the Dik player knows a little more about the restaurant and Quinn's role in everything then Chick. Conversely, the Chick character knows a little more about his mother than DIK. In addition, in episode 8, only Dik character knows that Bianca's boyfriend is cheating on her (although this does not play any role, he does not know Jill's friends) and only Chick character learns about some kind of connection of Jill, her friends with him.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The MC will learn more, maybe everything, about his mother even without Bianca. Lynette certainly had more than just 2 girlfriends and maybe other friends. Luis, for example, could also know more as a friend of Neil, Neil is forgetful, but that does not have to apply to Luis. Luis says to the MC that the older he gets, the less he looks like his father.:unsure:

We don't know who sent the MC the stuff from Lynette. But it was someone who knows that the MC is Lynette's son. That was in EP6 and the MC sees Bianca for the first time in EP8. From this we can conclude that there is more than one way the MC learns more or everything from his mother.:unsure:
What if Burke is actually the good guy in BaDIK and all he tries to do is help MC get what is rightfully his. :unsure: I mean, like, Stephen and Jade probably knew Lynette and knew the story, they also knew what a cunt Lynette's dad was and swore to Lynette that they will help MC in every way they can.

He's already doing that, lol. For example, if you don't fuck Jade and shoot it on video, you will never know who could have leaks video to Burke , that is, you will lose part of the plot. In addition, the Dik player knows a little more about the restaurant and Quinn's role in everything then Chick. Conversely, the Chick character knows a little more about his mother than DIK. In addition, in episode 8, only Dik character knows that Bianca's boyfriend is cheating on her (although this does not play any role, he does not know Jill's friends) and only Chick character learns about some kind of connection of Jill, her friends with him.
The inconsistency in the story is the biggest issue though, the Cathy cluck thing is still unresolved and hell it took a back seat to all the other retarded stuff going on in the story (Blackmail, Patrick and etc.) Same thing with the Jade video, if you show it, it somehow leaks to Burke and he has it. But we never find out who gave it to him.

Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her is his loss, our gain. Time for Bianca to be with whom she rightfully has to be. :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Aren’t those scenes mutually exclusive?

I don’t think you be on the Jill route and see that kiss with Quinn. If so, and that scene is in fact what makes Bianca aware of her partner cheating, it could be that you can’t be with Jill and expose the cheating. It would at least make the routes distinct. Have an entire arc with Bianca with her boyfriend… unaware he’s cheating. Conversely on other routes it could be a catalyst to have Bianca distance herself from that friend group and a whole different side of her comes out.

It would also allow people on a non-Jill route access to her as a character without involving Jill. Just an idea… Bella route still wouldn’t make any sense. Why would she be ok with a guy who did to her friend literally what her boyfriend did to her.

I can’t see any way Bianca forgives the MC for banging Bella enough to cooperate with the whole mother thing.
that was a very original choice on DPC's part.

he gave a hint (if confirmed) to those who won't care, while those who might care (I hope not just for some discount drama "he cheated on her, all men are pigs, I can't trust anyone, I'm going to have my hymen reinstalled in protest") will only find out afterwards

if non-Jill were to meet Bianca with the concert has been lost a great opportunity, it is not irremediable

Reactions: mindern

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What if Burke is actually the good guy in BaDIK and all he tries to do is help MC get what is rightfully his. :unsure: I mean, like, Stephen and Jade probably knew Lynette and knew the story, they also knew what a cunt Lynette's dad was and swore to Lynette that they will help MC in every way they can.
A really nice thought. :D(y)

I have a fanfiction where Stephen Burke is the executor of MC's estate. He invested the money for a long time so that it would multiply, and then when he took responsibility for the tuition, the money was invested in such a way that it was refinanced. The Burkes actually seem to be socially minded. They adopted Sage. Stephen and Jade, on the other hand, help certain students by using MC's self-funded inheritance. Perhaps Mona was simply tested by Stephen and kicked out. She was part of Quinn's restaurant. So not worthy of getting the tuition.:unsure:

But who knows. We will all have to wait for EP9.:rolleyes::coffee:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

exclusive content is the engine of replayability

and having Bianca without Jill would be a huge gift, we'd have a secondary girl without the burden of betrayal.

Does DPC look like a guy who gives all these gifts to you? :unsure: (the threesome with Sage and Quinn... :eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
clearly manwhore route with massive DIK but in the long run Chick seems to have a better payout but for the 1st playthrough where you want the biggest for your bucks and time DIK is the way up until chapter 6-8 then it limits how many of the li`Ss you can get with!
A manwhore, by definition, doesn't WANT to get with a love interest. He wants to screw around.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

I have a fanfiction where Stephen Burke is the executor of MC's estate. He invested the money for a long time so that it would multiply, and then when he took responsibility for the tuition, the money was invested in such a way that it was refinanced. The Burkes actually seem to be socially minded. They adopted Sage. Stephen and Jade, on the other hand, help certain students by using MC's self-funded inheritance. Perhaps Mona was simply tested by Stephen and kicked out. She was part of Quinn's restaurant. So not worthy of getting the tuition.:unsure:

After reading all these theories and when the update drops what If Burke was just being Burke and nothing more ? ...Hmm..this neutral theory sounds more plausible...

I can actually see your forehead wrinkles...shutting up.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

being_a_dik_comic_page0.png

Time for part four of the Patron milestone reward.

This order was the most liked submission out of all submissions in the request post, so I created something very special for you. A short comic book that you can look forward to. Here is the first part of it and one of the renders used to create it.

cr_9_western_1_4k.png

Enjoy

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

what if burkes just say "anything for you sage, we're so proud of you for growing into such an amazing person willing to help others" and they just pay maya's 4 years of tuition out of their own pocket without ever asking for something in return
and mc is all like huh, I had no idea why I was so worried
and, ofc, there's a scene with derek later on where the mc speaks with him about the situation in detail and derek comments on the fuckfuckfucks "see, told you you're an overreacting snowflake. and even when you're not using that potty mouth of yours, you're still thinking that way"
dik.png

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
exclusive content is the engine of replayability

and having Bianca without Jill would be a huge gift, we'd have a secondary girl without the burden of betrayal.

Does DPC look like a guy who gives all these gifts to you? :unsure: (the threesome with Sage and Quinn... :eek::eek::eek::eek:)
To be fair, when I started playing I even expected him to make it like to get the Bella solo route you had to show interest in Jill first so you can unlock Bella's route. :HideThePain:

I support the motion with all violence :devilish:
Is it going to be too much to ask for Bianca's brunette friend as well? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, when I started playing I even expected him to make it like to get the Bella solo route you had to show interest in Jill first so you can unlock Bella's route. :HideThePain:
in the first chapters there was a certain freedom, yet many scenes were still precluded

now we even had to officially choose our favourite LI :confused:

Bianca we'll see again for sure, but I don't think she'll have the same space in every run

Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes