Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
in the first chapters there was a certain freedom, yet many scenes were still precluded

now we even had to officially choose our favourite LI :confused:

Bianca we'll see again for sure, but I don't think she'll have the same space in every run
I think DPC realized that if he leaves the chosing our LI for later, he's really going to be in trouble with all the branching that's going on (I mean he already has trouble with it and there are some screw ups here and there). It's safe to say that he got way too ambitious with the project and since he doesn't want to hire any help, he's running into these problems. I mean there are so many great characters that deserve routes of their own, but I'm not sure if we will get them all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC realized that if he leaves the chosing our LI for later, he's really going to be in trouble with all the branching that's going on (I mean he already has trouble with it and there are some screw ups here and there). It's safe to say that he got way too ambitious with the project and since he doesn't want to hire any help, he's running into these problems. I mean there are so many great characters that deserve routes of their own, but I'm not sure if we will get them all.
I still have doubts even about the endings of Lis... just think about it (trouple and Bella above all)

for Nichole (that you call Nicole because you are intimidated by her) and Jade I would say that there is not even room to dream anything important

but in the end it's ok, better that in the story there are interesting characters even if unreachable

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I still have doubts even about the endings of Lis... just think about it (trouple and Bella above all)

for Nichole (that you call Nicole because you are intimidated by her) and Jade I would say that there is not even room to dream anything important

but in the end it's ok, better that in the story there are interesting characters even if unreachable
Not giving characters like Bella, Quinn or Maya and Jose :Kappa:an ending after having people invest so much time and affection to the characters is asking for trouble. Especially if he gives let's say Jill like 5 endings and the others get only like one and I swear he's going to get crucified around here, like it will be worse than the AL's ending was.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not giving characters like Bella, Quinn or Maya and Jose :Kappa:an ending after having people invest so much time and affection to the characters is asking for trouble. Especially if he gives let's say Jill like 5 endings and the others get only like one and I swear he's going to get crucified around here, like it will be worse than the AL's ending was.
an ending can also be a bitter ending unfortunately, and it doesn't have to be a bad ending
for example Sage's ending could be like this, a great love, and a great goodbye at the end of college (if the story gets there)

The trouple and Bella, for different reasons, are the 2 stories for which I find it hardest to imagine a happy ending.

about Bella there are too many mysteries and too many obstacles to a serene relationship, and the fact that everything is constantly postponed doesn't help me to remain serene (MC has been seeing Bella for 2-3 months and she still doesn't know what happened to her husband... the important thing was to tell Jill... but he didn't even do that... also postponed)

instead about the trouple i don't know... in the end even for the 3 guys it's more of an experiment than a real relationship. an experiment that we know will have to fail in some runs, sometimes leaving out mc but other times leaving out a girl. wouldn't it be the climax of the drama for those who are in the trouple to have to choose one of the two girls at some point (directly or indirectly)? just that drama full of guilt that DPC likes

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
an ending can also be a bitter ending unfortunately, and it doesn't have to be a bad ending
for example Sage's ending could be like this, a great love, and a great goodbye at the end of college (if the story gets there)

La Trouple and Bella, for different reasons, are the 2 stories for which I find it hardest to imagine a happy ending.

about Bella there are too many mysteries and too many obstacles to a serene relationship, and the fact that everything is constantly postponed doesn't help me to remain serene (MC has been seeing Bella for 2-3 months and she still doesn't know what happened to her husband... the important thing was to tell Jill... but he didn't even do that... also postponed)

instead about the trouple i don't know... in the end even for the 3 guys it's more of an experiment than a real relationship. an experiment that we know will have to fail in some runs, sometimes leaving out mc but other times leaving out a girl. wouldn't it be the climax of the drama for those who are in the trouple to have to choose one of the two girls at some point (directly or indirectly)? just that drama full of guilt that DPC likes
Bella's ending doesn't have to be like MC and Bella married and had a kid and lived in her house, for example. That ending wouldn't fit, honestly. I'll be glad if we get something like MC graduates and sometime later runs into Bella, she looks better... Healthier. MC remembers how he helped her overcome her issues and move on and have a normal life. Then Bella goes like, "would you fancy a cup of coffee?" and we get a black screen and the ending is up to our interpretation.

The throuple ending is the most difficult of them all, there are way too many issues to be worked around and figuring out an ending that is different than a fuckfest is going to be a trick.

Reactions: DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

La Trouple and Bella, for different reasons, are the 2 stories for which I find it hardest to imagine a happy ending.

It's too early to talk about the final. I am skeptical about the future of the project. Yes, I always try to be optimistic about the development period and its features, but the reality is that the game is getting bigger, a lot of characters are being introduced into the game, animations are becoming more complex and detailed, full-fledged LI arches have appeared. Therefore, I am looking forward to new Q&A, where I will solve everything for myself. If he doesn't really change his business processes and considering all this + the appearance in the new stores, I'm not even sure that the game will be completed. at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella's ending doesn't have to be like MC and Bella married and had a kid and lived in her house, for example. That ending wouldn't fit, honestly. I'll be glad if we get something like MC graduates and sometime later runs into Bella, she looks better... Healthier. MC remembers how he helped her overcome her issues and move on and have a normal life. Then Bella goes like, "would you fancy a cup of coffee?" and we get a black screen and the ending is up to our interpretation.

The throuple ending is the most difficult of them all, there are way too many issues to be worked around and figuring out an ending that is different than a fuckfest is going to be a trick.
it fits, that's what I was referring to when I talked about a bitter ending

a beautiful but melancholic love story, a story that cannot be happily ever after.

It's too early to talk about the final. I am skeptical about the future of the project. Yes, I always try to be optimistic about the development period and its features, but the reality is that the game is getting bigger, a lot of characters are being introduced into the game, animations are becoming more complex and detailed, full-fledged LI arches have appeared. Therefore, I am looking forward to new Q&A, where I will solve everything for myself. If he doesn't really change his business processes and considering all this + the appearance in the new stores, I'm not even sure that the game will be completed. at all.
DPC has already decided the endings, that's for sure, then along the way he may have added or removed something, but at least for the LIs I think it's all decided in his head.

the time horizon is still very long, there are at least 4 years of waiting, but until DPC makes money with the shovel I don't think he will give up, it's easier that we give up, or the forum...

Reactions: DavDR

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the time horizon is still very long, there are at least 4 years of waiting, but until DPC makes money with the shovel I don't think he will give up, it's easier that we give up, or the forum...
I mean, fucking NOPY existed before this thing started. Nopy doesn't exist anymore :cry: but this fucking thing is roughly at the halfway mark.
it fits, that's what I was referring to when I talked about a bitter ending

a beautiful but melancholic love story, a story that cannot be happily ever after.
Doesn't have to be bitter though, I mean we got a Jeane ending in No More Secrets (as outrageous as it sounded in the begining) and a Nikki ending in My Sister, My Roommate, and that was beyond impossible (like the dev himself said that he didn't want to do a Nikki ending but due to the fan outrage he was forced to).

Honestly, I'd be up for the ending that MC graduated and Bella quit her job, then MC inherited the family wealth and spent their days 24/7 fucking. :devilish:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
what if burkes just say "anything for you sage, we're so proud of you for growing into such an amazing person willing to help others" and they just pay maya's 4 years of tuition out of their own pocket without ever asking for something in return
I seriously think it's going to turn out like this. (Not the end where the Burkes take out the checkbook for Maya) However, they will have a lead for Sage and Maya.

It's not Maya asking for help, it's not the MC either, it's Sage. In addition, if the MC is present, it means that he is very close to Sage and Maya.

The fallout from the MC's choices (sleeping with Jade, ditching her, the video) will happen later, but it can't happen now because Sage is involved.

I mean there are so many great characters that deserve routes of their own, but I'm not sure if we will get them all.
We will not have routes (and different endings) for the side girls. The game features 5 girls, that's already a lot. I put Quinn aside, but for the others, nothing more should be hoped for. It's not possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
doesn't have to be bitter though, I mean we got a Jeane ending in No More Secrets (as outrageous as it sounded in the begining) and a Nikki ending in My Sister, My Roommate, and that was beyond impossible (like the dev himself said that he didn't want to do a Nikki ending but due to the fan outrage he was forced to).

Honestly, I'd be up for the ending that MC graduated and Bella quit her job, then MC inherited the family wealth and spent their days 24/7 fucking. :devilish:
you keep mentioning her... To you, she's Mrs. Felicemastronzo.:mad:

what's weird about Jeane's ending? the weird ones are the many mini harems, Jeane's is an incest game ending

Bella's character is too loaded to get off so easy. everything about her alienates her from MC, even Jill's mutual friendship is basically a hindrance.

• Hey there

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
DPC has already decided the endings, that's for sure
I don't think he has decided the endings, in fact I've seen very little that would convince me that he has more than a vague outline as to where the story should go.

Pasha also brought up a good point about DPC adding more characters. The more updates I see the more I get the impression of someone struggling to control a runaway train. He has all of these followers now, he's selling custom renders and has monthly tiers in the hundreds of dollars. I'm sure he likes all the money and wants to keep it going but I feel like he's struggling to keep everyone happy. Go into the Patreon forums, it's a constant demand for more new girls, more threesome's, more special renders, etc.

This interlude is the perfect example. For a while now those tracking the development times of the episodes have discussed the possibility that a calendar year would come where he couldn't possibly deliver more than one full episode. 2022 is that year. While he may indeed need the interlude to test his saves, as stated, it also solves the problem of delivering two episodes this year while not being forced to make a smaller "episode", something that wouldn't go down well with the Patron's. Of course if he can't complete ep9 by early September he's going to face the same dilemma in 2023.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
you keep mentioning her... To you, she's Mrs. Felicemastronzo.:mad:

what's weird about Jeane's ending? the weird ones are the many mini harems, Jeane's is an incest game ending

Bella's character is too loaded to get off so easy. everything about her alienates her from MC, even Jill's mutual friendship is basically a hindrance.
You know what, you can have Jeane. I'll have Liz, she's a younger and better Jeane anyways. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

The Liz and Jeane ending was really weird, I did that once and I never done it again. Throughout the game the ending looked impossible considering her husband and her daughter were in the same house and she looked really devoted, the ending turned out fine. Wait, if you use the incest patch and Jeane is the MC's mom, then what does the patch make the guy that you go to get out of jail in the end?

I swear if Jill drives a wedge in the relationship the next episode and is like "Bella, this is wrong", I swear I will lose it.

Craterfire

Nov 18, 2021
We will not have routes (and different endings) for the side girls. The game features 5 girls, that's already a lot. I put Quinn aside, but for the others, nothing more should be hoped for. It's not possible.
So you think DPC is stringing us along by calling it Others instead of Quinn at the end of season 2?

I swear if Jill drives a wedge in the relationship the next episode and is like "Bella, this is wrong", I swear I will lose it.
I've never thought of this but it is totally plausible.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You know what, you can have Jeane. I'll have Liz, she's a younger and better Jeane anyways. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

The Liz and Jeane ending was really weird, I did that once and I never done it again. Throughout the game the ending looked impossible considering her husband and her daughter were in the same house and she looked really devoted, the ending turned out fine. Wait, if you use the incest patch and Jeane is the MC's mom, then what does the patch make the guy that you go to get out of jail in the end?

Felice doesn't want Jeane, he wants KRJ. His one true love.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think he has decided the endings, in fact I've seen very little that would convince me that he has more than a vague outline as to where the story should go.

Pasha also brought up a good point about DPC adding more characters. The more updates I see the more I get the impression of someone struggling to control a runaway train. He has all of these followers now, he's selling custom renders and has monthly tiers in the hundreds of dollars. I'm sure he likes all the money and wants to keep it going but I feel like he's struggling to keep everyone happy. Go into the Patreon forums, it's a constant demand for more new girls, more threesome's, more special renders, etc.

This interlude is the perfect example. For a while now those tracking the development times of the episodes have discussed the possibility that a calendar year would come where he couldn't possibly deliver more than one full episode. 2022 is that year. While he may indeed need the interlude to test his saves, as stated, it also solves the problem of delivering two episodes this year while not being forced to make a smaller "episode", something that wouldn't go down well with the Patron's. Of course if he can't complete ep9 by early September he's going to face the same dilemma in 2023.
the ending at least of the LIs is necessarily part of the vague plot outline that DPC has in his head.

Then in the course of the story it can also be that he completely changes his mind (or the patreons make him change it) on some aspect and adds more fillers to lengthen the broth.

but it's impossible that he doesn't already have the story in mind in its essentiality

i keep hoping that this interlude will be the exception, if it will become the rule unfortunately it will surely go beyond the usual 6 months between chapters

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The endings of that game are all quite terrible, and condensed into a few scenes.

MC's birth father is in jail, Jeane's partner is a stepfather, and no one cares what happens to stepfathers

anyway nowadays with lasers they correct even the worst eyesight defects you should think about it... no, I think you live better this way :p :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's a really shitty thing to pull off though. There are Camila, Riona, Nicole, Lily and etc., I mean we had the option of spending time with all those characters and having it be for nothing and leading nowhere is retarded. I think if DPC does that, he's going to dig himself in a hole.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The endings of that game are all quite terrible, and condensed into a few scenes.

MC's birth father is in jail, Jeane's partner is a stepfather, and no one cares what happens to stepfathers

anyway nowadays with lasers they correct even the worst eyesight defects you should think about it... no, I think you live better this way :p :ROFLMAO:
MC explaining to his real dad that he's fucking his real mom, yeah that doesn't really sound that good. :ROFLMAO:

I don't have to correct anything though, because what you think is yours was already mine a long time ago. :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes