Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The cynic in me thinks she’ll be strongarmed into all routes to lower the workload.

She has been introduced on the Jill route but I just know she will be an “all routes” thing. Zoey too. Bianca will be introduced again independent of Jill for those of us who are on the Bella route. DPC can’t make potentially two (or more) seasons where it’s 5 separate routes.

My gut tells me DPC will use these new characters to make a backbone for the story and the various LI will just have scenes slotted in. I can see Bianca/Zoey being the forced friendship of the coming seasons like Maya/Josy/Jill before them.
whatever the route if you helped Jill they will know who you are and will want to meet you no matter what!

If you did not help Jill then there will be be some strongharm but it can still be well written like a study session where the mc reading his mothers diary and the photo falls off the book as Sam and Bianca pass by and notice their mothers in it!

The diference might be if it will be in ep.10 or ep.12 depending on your route! all DPC as to make is the even to trigger the flashback that can always be stored in 2 diferent parts of the code!

I'm not saying it's impossible for a future scene with Bianca, but I do kind of see it unlikely for the time being. For what it seems, Jill's friends are older, if not in their 30s, close by. One of them (Andy) even says that he's been investing or something alike for the past 10 years. And Matthew has a wedding ring. So if he is indeed Bianca's partner, that means they are already married. But who knows. It's not like couples are very faithful in the game :whistle:
he also states that he as been investing ever since he could which is actually an extremly strong advice that the MC should take to heart and invest like 4k of his 5k that in 10 years time might be worth 400k on the right company (for instance had he done that in 2009 or 2012 in Tesla he could now be swimming in 2 million dollars with just a sollid 4k investment, did not checked it myself so if proven wrong i am sorry but its possible, for instance a Korean medical lab YUGO went up 8k % in a single year when they discovered a cancer treatment and it was aproved as the 2nd or 3rd cronic medical tratment in the USA so such investments exist, or the company that makes Monster the energy drink who went up 54k% in a space of 16 years until 2015!)

being mature does not mean being old it means being smart!

anyway indication being that he is somewhere beteween 27 and 29 years old, even if he just saved 20 bucks a week it adds up and compounds into large fortunes in the long run so he can even be from a poor ground but with good work ethics and inteligent (or lucky... also works... sometimes even better...) portfolio management skills that enables him to make the downpayment on the house and the weadding ring!

so I assume going more into DIK pts gets you with some ladies and more chick pts gets you into other paths?
Any suggestions on first play thru?
clearly manwhore route with massive DIK but in the long run Chick seems to have a better payout but for the 1st playthrough where you want the biggest for your bucks and time DIK is the way up until chapter 6-8 then it limits how many of the li`Ss you can get with!

on the neutral route you loose some flavouring scenes but making the right choices you can have all the 5 li´s lined up for your choice, hard as hell and it takes some hard meta gaming (or the walktrough mod...) but its doable! + others so 6 paths!

Need some advice. I just got to the college and still have no dik pts or such.. seems I am still at zero and needle has yet to move?
Maybe the scrappy mod? any suggestions?
use the walkthrough to get where you want to be!

if you want to use the mod make a copy of your original folder and instal the mod in there so you can always keep clean saves!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
whatever the route if you helped Jill they will know who you are and will want to meet you no matter what!
But how will she react though?

He's basically Mr. Poor Boy, Jill is a Royce. Will Amelia try to pick apart the MC's relationship with her? Only with her for the money? Or will truth come out about Lynette and Neil because of the pictures he has of his mother and Jill by the mansion?

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I agree, removing Sandy improves things significantly. Not sure about the death angle, though. Did he ever say nobody was going to die? I don't recall that. He just said it wasn't going to be as dark and traumatic as AL was, so probably no forced choose-who-dies kind of options. As long as it's not Cammy or Riona I'm cool with it. Jailtime? That's OK. Death? Not so much. Unless Becky gets hit by a car. Then we'll probably see her rolling around campus like Heather did in the flashback.
In my opinion, nobody is gonna die in this one. This game is already "sad" due to mc mother story, Jill's sister, emotional scenes like the one between mc and Jill in her car etc
I wish the Dev would make a game called Being A HOT. Playing as a Female Protagonist in the Being A DIK universe. I think it would be much more exciting and fun. I know most people won't like the idea but that's all it is, an idea. I don't even think the Dev would be interested. I'm sure he's busy and focused on Season 3 and beyond.
Maybe an dlc after the story ends :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
You are right about everything.

But everything you wrote can be avoided by the MC.

Tybalt has no real friends and if the MC makes peace with the Preps at the dorm party, that bomb is defused.(y)

Josy and Maya can testify that he did not start a fire during the Preps party, that he did not activate the sprinkler system. This proves that Tybalt is lying. However, that will not stop Tybalt from continuing to lie.:unsure:

If the MC does not respond to Jade's advances, there is no need to worry. Jade will respect, perhaps even appreciate, the MC being true to his LI and to himself. By doing so, Jade also acknowledges that the MC has learned something in her lessons. I believe that Jade will be this way for Maya, Josy and the MC.:unsure:
Jade is not angry if our MC refuse her? Why she would help us (mainly MC) then?
So, it seems like pinkcake decided we're not allowed to use the cheats/wt mods, which are way better than the walkthough I paid for on Steam...
What happens then?

Well, since I can't play anymore (game closes at the end of chapter 5), I just unlocked everything by mods, watched the scenes, closed the game... and ignored the rest of the story...

I'm not entirely sure the dev is going to get the result he expects by blocking a mod that is pretty much needed considering the amount of content and choices in the game at this point.
I mean, not everyone is willing to replay the entire thing from scratch, just to get some additional scenes, let's be real here, as good as the game is, this is an AVN, not the next generation AAA game.

One thing's for sure, I'm done buying his games until he stops deciding how we should play.

What's the funny thing? Well, I stayed away from getting the leaked version, and waited for the steam release, so I could play season2 in one go, and truly enjoy what I thought was a really excellent game, so, thank you for fucking that up.
Tell this to the guys from RCDP, R*, Ubisoft and other devs which do the same thing in their games

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
so I assume going more into DIK pts gets you with some ladies and more chick pts gets you into other paths?
Any suggestions on first play thru?
Chick works for every LI. DIK is more about side girls, though DIKs still get Sage as an option.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca
There's this theory that her man is cheating on her, which if true will probably lead to her gunning for some of MC once she finds out or gets dumped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
There's this theory that her man is cheating on her, which if true will probably lead to her gunning for some of MC once she finds out or gets dumped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay, but surely it would be a choice to turn her down I would think. I mean, to go after your friend's boyfriend is a shit thing to do.

Either way, I don't want my MC touching her or any one of Jill's friends. That's just wrong, on both sides.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Re-playing because I wanted to have a Josy/Maya run, and realized MC was funnier than he intended. When he gets back to Maya's dorm after the Initiation, Maya says she was sitting on her bed, "hiding and hoping you wouldn't see me".

His response to the secret lesbian is that she's bad at hiding and should have been in the closet instead. :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
How long do you guys reckon this game will be? I think we're at the halfway point, but it wouldn't surprise me if we got 20 chapters
No one knows. We can assume. There was a hint in the game itself that there are still 8 chapters left, which means there will be only 16. But this number can be increased by mini-episodes. That's why I'm really looking forward to the new Questions and Answers that the developer announced this month. I will ask him
1) Are new mini episodes planned and if so, how many?
2) Has he changed his mind about the potential working with the team and will he hire additional assistants.
3) How many chapters he plans in the end.
For me, the answers to these questions will give an understanding of the future of the project and whether it is worth supporting and monitoring in the future at all.

Reactions: YoloCrayolo21

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca
Maybe we can get to her without screwing over Jill....What If you doesn't need to be in Jill's route to be in a fling with Bianca , given Bianca's character is open for that. The only requirement is that you 'help Jill in her stage fright'. That would be fucking marvelous.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I need this in the game, I need this , I want this , I demand this. Make It happen DPC you know you want it :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

By : raizen86
It's hard for me to imagine this even in the long term. Now Josie and Jill are rivals. The game literally pushes their foreheads together, which I have already said several times (MC did not tell Josie or Jill about the breakup before the ending of update, Josie is jealous of Jill, but not jealous of Sage). Jill is an owner, which of course will be easy to cheat (which I will regularly do on her branch), but it will be difficult to bring her to the idea of a threesome.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maybe we can get to her without screwing over Jill....What If you doesn't need to be in Jill's route to be in a fling with Bianca , given Bianca's character is open for that. The only requirement is that you 'help Jill in her stage fright'. That would be fucking marvelous.
Getting a solo Bianca route without having to deal with Jill's bullshit would be fucking marvelous. Since Lynette and Bianca's mom were friends/knew each other, Bianca could help MC learn more about Lynette and in turn they grow closer and closer and before you know it, MC is balls deep in her in her mansion. :Kappa:

Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes