Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
You think black and white.

It's not because something is not said that it's a secret...
in real life, you meet dozen of people who never ever will know your surname and still know that you shouldn't be messed with.
I understand that for you "Jacob knows". I accept your idea, but i didn't read anything in what you wrote which is clearly advocating it. As for "important people" related to Sage (from a scene that, yes, i didn't study for 15 hours before posting here - like I said, i was too busy playing season 2) told by Jacob: Chad as president of AAA IS important people.

(And for Chad, i don't disagree - i don't even remember that scene :D -, but again, he is not DIK and i don't see him sharing with DIKs about this.)

So i'm not saying you are wrong. You may totally be right. But the game didn't tell me so in a clear and convincing manner, and i think you are making connections which do or may not exist

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You think black and white.

It's not because something is not said that it's a secret...
in real life, you meet dozen of people who never ever will know your surname and still know that you shouldn't be messed with.
I understand that for you "Jacob knows". I accept your idea, but i didn't read anything in what you wrote which is clearly advocating it. As for "important people" related to Sage (from a scene that, yes, i didn't study for 15 hours before posting here) told by Jacob: Chad as president of AAA IS important people.
Jacob and MC make it clear that they are not talking about Chad....
we're not talking about people you meet randomly once in your life, we're talking about a sorority president who has close ties to the other fraternities.
In three years, I'd say Rusty and Tommy have had plenty of opportunities to find out...

Jill wanted to hide her last name and all MC had to do was talk to their one mutual friend to find out.

even you establishing that no one can know reason for black and white....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
As far as I know, it is not mentioned anywhere in the game that the MC does not know his mother's last name. In fact, I absolutely believe he knows it, and I’ll say it would be an incredible bit of shit writing if DPC expects us to believe otherwise.

Her last name, however, has not been revealed. There are many possible reasons for this: it’s immaterial; revealing it would lessen a surprise later; hiding it is a red herring to keep us talking about it; ad nauseam.

However, because incest is not an option, and assuming the MC knows Lynette’s surname, I’ll say it is certain that it’s not any of the following:

• Bailey
  • Burgmeister
  • Burke
  • Jones
  • Roberts
  • Royce
  • Whatever Sage’s surname was prior to her adoption

Additionally, I’m hoping it’s neither Thomson or Johnson, because that would take Bianca and Karen off the list of lewd possibilities, and I’m really hoping to get a swing at both of them. :devilish:
Bianca, eh ?

Your CHICK aura is so strong makes it hard for me to give you a proper wedgie.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
also remember being absolutely dumbfounded at the age of like 20, when I found out that my two friends I hung out with separately are actually brother and sister. They had the same last name, but I never made the connection, and I knew these people since fucking high school lmao
I can believe that with people you barely know but not with friends.... you didn't know where they live? meet their parents? they never talked about family things? You never saw them together? Never went to their house? Maybe they weren't so close.

Today with Instagram and Facebook is even more difficult, you can't hide a Tybalt in real life for a second, the first thing any girl you meet does is... check your social networks to see who you are. In my country when people flirt they exchange the Instagram handle first and maybe later the phone number.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
As far as I know, it is not mentioned anywhere in the game that the MC does not know his mother's last name. In fact, I absolutely believe he knows it, and I’ll say it would be an incredible bit of shit writing if DPC expects us to believe otherwise.

Her last name, however, has not been revealed. There are many possible reasons for this: it’s immaterial; revealing it would lessen a surprise later; hiding it is a red herring to keep us talking about it; ad nauseam.

However, because incest is not an option, and assuming the MC knows Lynette’s surname, I’ll say it is certain that it’s not any of the following:

• Bailey
  • Burgmeister
  • Burke
  • Jones
  • Roberts
  • Royce
  • Whatever Sage’s surname was prior to her adoption

Additionally, I’m hoping it’s neither Thomson or Johnson, because that would take Bianca and Karen off the list of lewd possibilities, and I’m really hoping to get a swing at both of them. :devilish:
If Bianca is as important to the story as I suspect she’s gonna be I think she will be an option.

she’s the spitting image, and shares an identical necklace, with one of Lynettes friends in the flashback. Miranda.

Im willing to bet she’s her daughter and the MC’s link to his maternal family. No way a girl that prominent in the story won’t be on the cards.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If Bianca is as important to the story as I suspect she’s gonna be I think she will be an option.

she’s the spitting image, and shares an identical necklace, with one of Lynettes friends in the flashback. Miranda.

Im willing to bet she’s her daughter and the MC’s link to his maternal family. No way a girl that prominent in the story won’t be on the cards.
I strongly agree, Bianca's significance in the story will be the connection to Lynette/MC 's family via Jill's route. It's the only explanation as to why we're only introduced to her being a close friends of Jill while on Jill's route but not otherwise.

Mar 19, 2020
I can believe that with people you barely know but not with friends.... you didn't know where they live? meet their parents? they never talked about family things? You never saw them together? Never went to their house? Maybe they weren't so close.

Today with Instagram and Facebook is even more difficult, you can't hide a Tybalt in real life for a second, the first thing any girl you meet does is... check your social networks to see who you are. In my country when people flirt they exchange the Instagram handle first and maybe later the phone number.
I mean it sounds stupid, but when you look at it it's nothing crazy, they were just different people with totally separate lives. The guy went to my class so we hung out at school and went out with other "school friends", mostly guys, and the girl went to the same school but was a year younger so we were never at school at the same time. I met her through other friends that had no connection to school at all, and just knew she was our fellow student, but never saw her in class or anything. We went clubbing a lot with that other friend group.

Outside of that they never really hung out together or mentioned each other, they just both had their own friend groups and had completely different interests. After I found out they were siblings, I got the feeling that they didn't dislike each other, just weren't close and didn't talk much at home, tho at that point he'd already moved out. Never visited their home while we were in school.

Not really a grand story or anything, just was a weird thing to connect when I first found out

Reactions: Warscared

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Jade surname is not Burke. So she could be her sister (if incest was possible i don't know why you rule it out but it's not important for the theories here)
Incest is ruled out because it’s not allowed on Patreon or steam. DPC does not want to lose that income source.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

That's why I'm happy I did what I did when I was younger on AOL 3.0. Wasn't much to worry about then. All you had was a profile, and nothing else. You actually had to get to know the girl instead of checking their social networks. I remember many a late night and some high phone bills back then, and trying not be too loud with the dial-up modem at 1 AM if I wanted to talk. Those were the days.

I could never do what everyone else does these days with the apps and social networks. It was so much more fun back then.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I strongly agree, Bianca's significance in the story will be the connection to Lynette/MC 's family via Jill's route. It's the only explanation as to why we're only introduced to her being a close friends of Jill while on Jill's route but not otherwise.
The cynic in me thinks she’ll be strongarmed into all routes to lower the workload.

She has been introduced on the Jill route but I just know she will be an “all routes” thing. Zoey too. Bianca will be introduced again independent of Jill for those of us who are on the Bella route. DPC can’t make potentially two (or more) seasons where it’s 5 separate routes.

My gut tells me DPC will use these new characters to make a backbone for the story and the various LI will just have scenes slotted in. I can see Bianca/Zoey being the forced friendship of the coming seasons like Maya/Josy/Jill before them.

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not saying it's impossible for a future scene with Bianca, but I do kind of see it unlikely for the time being. For what it seems, Jill's friends are older, if not in their 30s, close by. One of them (Andy) even says that he's been investing or something alike for the past 10 years. And Matthew has a wedding ring. So if he is indeed Bianca's partner, that means they are already married. But who knows. It's not like couples are very faithful in the game :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes