gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If he doesn't drop it by the end of February, he's going to be in trouble.
Whatever way you slice it we're only getting one proper update this year due to that interlude. If it comes out in February then 6 or 7 months for next episode in August or September which puts the episode after that into 2023. If he takes ages on the interlude though like April or May then we may face a prospect where we don't get a full episode this year :HideThePain: That's unless he resets things to zero and e.g. goes back to Season 1 style updates where episodes take 4 or 5 months but I doubt it

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
It's posts like this that make me want to do Quinn's route. I don't know if I ever will do a Quinn or a Riona route, but seeing things like this with moments like that is definitely food for the mind.
Quinn is definitely on the lower tier as far as love interests. But she does have some really good moments of "weakness" that make checking her out, worth it. There are other games that do the "I'm a bitch but can't help myself around you" persona a little better but I can see why some people dig her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah that episode 3 ending proved otherwise, SIMP. Have fun waiting until episode 16 to finally separate M&J and have Jose be finally yours. :Kappa:
Josy is already mine, Maya is just a nice bonus. Something that Bella does not have, because she only have one friend, and you wont have a threesoem with her for sure. :p
But I understand why you are envy, and so hostile. I can fuck Josy since episode 2, and she has 5-6 Sex scene, while Bella only have two, and you had to wait 2 years, for it, but being mean toward me, not gonna change this. Blame Bella for it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hawke84

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hi guyz, I need help.
I want to change MC's name from the gallery (because I downloaded someone else's saves when my pc decided to commit seppuku) but I just can't make it. I followed the instructions scattered around the thread founded thanks to the search function.

I downloaded "UnRen.bat" and copied the file in the game's root direcotry (where the exe is), executed it and typed "3", then entered.

Then I opened the game, pressed (Shift+D) to open the developer menu, opened the console and typed: "persistent.name =u 'xxx' " (one time with "" and one time without it) with the name that I want instead of "xxx".

I've done this both in the game (a casual save) and in the Main Menu, but everytime I open a Scene from the gallery there is the original name.
The only time I obtain something (but the name in the gallery still not change) is when I do all the shit during the game, with the "", and this appears to me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, still, the name in the gallery doesn't change.

Any tips?
Try starting a new game (no need to delete anything just click "New Game" in the Main Menu) and get to the point where you have to create your name for your character in Episode 1. Choose your desired name then after the line of dialogue where MC clarifies his name to Steve. Save in that spot, then go back to the main menu. Check out a scene in the gallery and check if that works. Hope this Helps!!!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy is already mine, Maya is just a nice bonus. Something that Bella does not have, because she only have one friend, and you wont have a threesoem with her for sure. :p
But I understand why you are envy, and so hostile. I can fuck Josy since episode 2, and she has 5-6 Sex scene, while Bella only have two, and you had to wait 2 years, for it, but being mean toward me, not gonna change this. Blame Bella for it :ROFLMAO:
Josy said that she thinks Bella is nice and she likes her so I'm still hoping Bella can teach Josy's some yoga moves. Also Bella has more scenes then Jill added that was one of the best scenes in the game but two is more then one :LOL:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
1641845452574.png

She was Maya's all along, but you are just a SIMP who can't accept that. Hell, she even rejects your ass if you try to go for her without Maya. :Kappa:

I'm fine with my librarian, by the way. I'll bang her along with her virgin friend, who'll bring along that Bianca friend of hers and form up a harem of my own with elite bitches only. :p

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Whatever way you slice it we're only getting one proper update this year due to that interlude. If it comes out in February then 6 or 7 months for next episode in August or September which puts the episode after that into 2023. If he takes ages on the interlude though like April or May then we may face a prospect where we don't get a full episode this year :HideThePain: That's unless he resets things to zero and e.g. goes back to Season 1 style updates where episodes take 4 or 5 months but I doubt it
The worst thing that can happen is if he decides to do like 2 Interludes after each episode and we end up getting an update every 2 years. :HideThePain:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Josy said that she thinks Bella is nice and she likes her so I'm still hoping Bella can teach Josy's some yoga moves. Also Bella has more scenes then Jill added that was one of the best scenes in the game but two is more then one :LOL:
IMO, both Bella scenes were top notch, I rank them both in the my top 3 (which is rounded out by the Sage HOT party scene). Honestly, I expected us DPC to pull something retarded again and have someone show up at the date and then he almost had me when Bella ran away from the first date, but man the way he pulled off the dinner scene was top notch.

Well i missed my scene with Jill damn it i got Bella instead now i need another path for Jill.
1641845923683.png - Bella, probably

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
  1. Bella
  2. Sage
  3. Jill
  4. Maya & Josy
  5. Maya
  6. Josy
  7. Quinn (just in case)
  8. Neutral
  9. Pure DIK
  10. Pure Chick
  11. Pure Dude (no sex) :p
  12. <Space reserved for Zoey> ;)
From very early on, I saw that the safest route to any LI was to have an exclusive route where I avoid intimate contact, and in some cases close friendships, with everyone else. Also, I like to see how things play out in the long term using various decisions, and I want to see them revealed organically, so I'm not much on using mods to do it.
You are real save freak :)
True DIK - bang all you can, all treesome`s (except J&M), stay with Derek.
Sage - the same, except stay with Sage.
Josy - mostly DiK, stay with Derek.
Maya - mostly CHICK, stay with Derek
Bella - CHICK, stay with Bella
Jill - CHICK, stay with Derek

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You are real save freak :)
True DIK - bang all you can, all treesome`s (except J&M), stay with Derek.
Sage - the same, except stay with Sage.
Josy - mostly DiK, stay with Derek.
Maya - mostly CHICK, stay with Derek
Bella - CHICK, stay with Bella
Jill - CHICK, stay with Derek
Why would a DIK stay with Derek and give up the Mel/Sarah shower scene? True DIKs stay with Sage.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The worst thing that can happen is if he decides to do like 2 Interludes after each episode and we end up getting an update every 2 years. :HideThePain:
no-will-smith.gif

Yoga? pff, Josy is not some middle age bored house wife. :LOL:.
it is Lilly who need to teach Josy :devilish:
View attachment 1590178
I'm still holding out for that Josy alignment switch would be a big WOOOSH if only DIK players can make her split from Maya. It's been hinted in my DIK Others path anyway "not ready for a relationship and Josy ain't available" :devilish:
Lily did say she'd show her the ropes or the pole

Why would a DIK stay with Derek and give up the Mel/Sarah shower scene? True DIKs stay with Sage.
Indeed a true DIK goes for quantity plus hanging out at Sage's gets you to lick out Ashley, help snap a pic of Camilla's butt and spy on Heather in the act :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes