HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Why do many people here seem to dislike Jill? Did I miss something in-game that she did that was shitty?
What's funny is, to me, Jill seems to be one of the most popular on here. She and Bella get the lions share of the attention. Personally I find her personality to be shallow and 2-dimensional, not badly developed story wise, but rather that she is exactly who she is written to be - a naïve, rich, sheltered, pampered, spoiled, pressured, slightly weak, society girl who hasn't found her strength or way in the world....yet. I don't mind the "racoon eyes" as much as the "deer in the headlights" look of confusion she always has when anything happens, everything shocks and confuses her. She just bores me, I don't really dislike her. If I met her in real life I would probably like her and all, but not have much to do with her for fear of narcolepsy attacks. So many other, more interesting, girls in the game - to me. I can't fault anyone for liking her, she's a nice person and she's pretty, just not my thing.

Just my opinion. I like girls that others hate with a passion.....aint worried about it. Like who you like (y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yoga? pff, Josy is not some middle age bored house wife. :LOL:.
it is Lilly who need to teach Josy :devilish:
View attachment 1590178
I would love that but I'm greedy :devilish: While Josy can handle herself I don't want my girl anywhere near the pink rose unless Mc gets a room just for the three of them:LOL:. Josy still might want to think about yoga with some of the moves Bella can do plus it might help after she and mc have a baby in few year, Maya cloud use it too if she still there too.

Reactions: Hawke84

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  1. Bella
  2. Sage
  3. Jill
  4. Maya & Josy
  5. Maya
  6. Josy
  7. Quinn (just in case)
  8. Neutral
  9. Pure DIK
  10. Pure Chick
  11. Pure Dude (no sex) :p
  12. <Space reserved for Zoey> ;)

From very early on, I saw that the safest route to any LI was to have an exclusive route where I avoid intimate contact, and in some cases close friendships, with everyone else. Also, I like to see how things play out in the long term using various decisions, and I want to see them revealed organically, so I'm not much on using mods to do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I admire your confidence in already having individually designed runs for Maya and Josy.

the work of genuine Shaolin monks

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and OFT

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While I'm happy for you, this is just a very lucky guess, thanks to DPC, - and I can't believe I'm saying this, - BAD Writing. There was nothing that ever suggest Zoey was more than what she was, nor she should be. A past, a memory. This is nothing like, Troy and Chad, or Sage parents, or even Josy and Maya, that looking back now, you can put the puzzle together.
It is a repetitive, waste of time. He did this in acting lesson too, bring back the EX . :rolleyes:

This is why we have this waste of time " Interlude " shit, instead of the development of Episode 9, something that is more important. HE need to give her context, because he pulled this idea out of his ass. Unless she has a different story, other than being a fuck toy for MC again, to mess his present relationship. But based on acting lesson, probably this is all she is.
at this point we can't no longer rule out the idea of him killing of one of the love intrest again. :LOL:
overall, I was literally rolled my eyes, when she showed up in the end of episode. I expected Better and more from him.
we will see how popular this will be with patreon. Usually there is a big jump when there is a new episode, I'm curious how this will play out for them. Hopefully it will fail, and we won't get any more intermezzo:LOL:

Reactions: Majindevil

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well my MC will have his own television series and the name of the TV Show will be 4 wives 1 husband (Maya, Josy, Nicole and Zoey) :ROFLMAO:
Then... he goes to jail because of bigamy for a couple of years... and that's when Tybalt Strikes Back starts... :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I'm happy for you, this is just a very lucky guess, thanks to DPC, - and I can't believe I'm saying this, - BAD Writing. There was nothing that ever suggest Zoey was more than what she was, nor she should be. A past, a memory. This is nothing like, Troy and Chad, or Sage parents, or even Josy and Maya, that looking back now, you can put the puzzle together.
It is a repetitive, waste of time. He did this in acting lesson too, bring back the EX . :rolleyes:

This is why we have this waste of time " Interlude " shit, instead of the development of Episode 9, something that is more important. HE need to give her context, because he pulled this idea out of his ass. Unless she has a different story, other than being a fuck toy for MC again, to mess his present relationship. But based on acting lesson, probably this is all she is.
at this point we can'T no longer rule out the ida he gonna kill one of the love intrest again.
overall, I was literally rolled my eyes, when she showed up in the end of episode. I expected Better and more from him.
we will see how popular this will be with patreon. Usually there is a big jump when there is a new episode, I'm curious how this will play out for them. Hopefully it will fail, and we won't get any more intermezzo:LOL:
it is called recycling.

once DPC has created the character then he uses it, anyway if it wasn't Zoey it was another Madame (or Nicole's stripper friend, so let's welcome Zoey)

Nora told us it would be one night and that's it and she still came back.

Lynette didn't just die to be left alone...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lynette didn't just die to be left alone...
And Yet, she should have been left alone. the good thing about MC was that he was just a regular guy, now we heading toward some " Jon snow, the prince who was promised to come " type of shit, and we know how that ended :LOL:.
I'm pretty sure the whole mommy background story is the least interesting for everyone. Bring an another DnG instead if he wants some filler.(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And Yet, she should have been left alone. the good thing about MC was that he was just a regular guy, now we heading toward some " Jon snow, the prince who was promised to come " type of shit, and we know how that ended :LOL:.
I'm pretty sure the whole mommy background story is the least interesting for everyone. Bring an another DnG instead if he wants some filler.(y)
Well done.

Checkmate... now I don't know what to say...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, wait for preview 4 of Interlude.:D:p

I think you see Josy's mother with her boyfriend (maybe Zoey's boyfriend). Mmmmhhh. The strange thing is that this woman has a similarity to Josy from the face, but through the piercings and tattoos actually has the character or life attitude of Zoey.:unsure:

Zoey has similarity with Jade and the woman in the preview with Josy, if you think away the piercings and tattoos. Also this woman has the birthmark above the right side of her mouth like Josy and Jade. My guess is that Josy's mother is Jade's sister and also lives in San Diego. That would then make Sage and Zoey siblings and Josy a cousin of Zoey and Sage. But you have to see the preview first to be able to interpret it. :unsure:
BeingADIK 2022-01-03 20-21-53-39.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
BAD Writing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at this point we can't no longer rule out the idea of him killing of one of the love intrest again. :LOL:
As long as he doesn't do anything to Jill the patreons won't care much... What I mean by this is that if DPC decides to kill someone, only Jill would be left off the list.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes